Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to remove all the jewish cureses on a gentile with a lot of power which is on our side?

Harry

Website
www.ancient-forums.com
The guy is planing and working on the destruction of the Jewish government in Egypt and it seems that he is a Muslim and i really want him to succeed so how can i remove all the Jewish curses on him so he can succeed? because this is extremely rare. and he tried to start a huge protest but it failed because of the curses. so how can i remove the curses on him or them?

You know "allah" will get the praise, recognition, glory, etc., instead of Satan.

Harry said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Final RTR

how? i want to remove it from him as fast as possible

Think of the person being free the whole time you are doing an rtr or vibrate one directly into him and after each letter cross it out and say "all Jewish curses are removed from ______(s) soul" then state the regular affirmation 3 times at the end. I seen both these techniques mentioned by members on here. This did work. I think the first one is better in that the energy also works to destroy the enemy in general as well but the second one is targeting a person specifically to do this with that is probably more of what you want to do.

And to mention this to people this should not be a regular practice to Target a single person specifically with the RTR (unless it's kind of an emergency or this person being awake like in this case would really help our cause) as we are supposed to be taking the enemy down in general world wide and that should be our main focus but I think you have a really good plan here with this individual as this may help our cause a lot. Just be sure to still do one RTR the regular way at least that day or days you do this and you are good.

Stuff like this is coming about because of our rtrs and here’s the thing, it’s coming about because of rtrs and it’ll grow stronger because of them as well. This is what’s needed if you want more change.

Individually you want to destroy this guys curses? This passion is good, I’m glad, but keep your feet on the ground my friend. You have a lot you can do for this cause. Right now, your main focus is rtrs, online activism and self empowerment and cleansing. Don’t spread yourself thin.

The final rtr removes the curses and bindings on humanity. This will free up the world to revolt, outlaw and remove the jewish problem in time.

You want to waste time trimming the weeds when we need to remove the roots themselves. See?

But thank you and report on good news like this as you find it. It’s good for us to see the results of our efforts.

And @Fancy, no shame shame. Have you no faith in our efforts? There was a time, when yes you’d be right. But no we’re changing that. We’re in the time of the final rtr. It’s no time for this kind of thinking. This is losing focus. People are embracing Satan like never before and rejecting the jewish problem and the enemy programs. This IS happening and this is where our thoughts need to be to keep the ball rolling. It’s very important. We’re winning this war let us not throw in the towel when the fights just getting good.

Eric13 said:
But thank you and report on good news like this as you find it. It’s good for us to see the results of our efforts.

The RTR is working in Egypt big time the guy wants Egypt to be like Europe and he is pro freedom and anti mass immigration

He was very close to el sisi for 10 years working with him and he is now in Spain exposing him and his government and working and plaining on the destruction of the jewish government in Egypt
he said that he is creating a shadow government.

He said that el sisi is going to get kicked by the beginning of 2020 and he wants Egypt to be a secular country like Europe but everything is for the Egyptians to choose.

And the jews are now trying break the will of the Egyptian and make people lose hope. But everyone now is motivated because it took Singapore 10 years to become on how it is right now that’s what’s motivating everyone.

And the jews now are using Kabbalah on him and on the people on his side they said for example that he has to pay 42,000,000 Egyptians pounds to the government as a fine and 4+2 = 6 and the Kabbalah numbers are all over the news lol.

That is a very rare and a sensitive transition for Egypt and i really want to make sure that it ends with a win for us.

Eric13 said:

FancyMancy said:
You know "allah" will get the praise, recognition, glory, etc., instead of Satan.

very few will do so which are only the Muslim brotherhood people and the NPCs will

But the psychology of the Egyptians and the people of the middle east is transforming because of a guy called Sherif Gaber he is an atheist white Egyptian he managed to make most of the Muslims which know Arabic to question everything about their believes and now most of the Egyptians are now either agnostic or atheists because of how empty the mosques are now but no one talks about it because it will get them to trouble.

That is Sherif Gaber's channel make sure to turn on the subtitles because he speaks in Arabic and if you can download all his videos please do it because YouTube might delete his videos and his videos are a Gem

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_CKL5F9i7e9sPnZcxXP3HQ/videos

That's a great site to download YouTube videos -> https://en.savefrom.net/

BTW i will update you all about Egypt. and I'm going to create a post about it if we won it.

Harry said:
The guy is planing and working on the destruction of the Jewish government in Egypt and it seems that he is a Muslim and i really want him to succeed so how can i remove all the Jewish curses on him so he can succeed? because this is extremely rare. and he tried to start a huge protest but it failed because of the curses. so how can i remove the curses on him or them?
Simply being a muslim is already a curse on him. People cannot be free when their souls are caught in the abrahamic traps.
If you can show him JoS and he will actually understand and dedicate, it will be by far the most wonderful thing that you would do for him, because he will be able to make full use of his powers without any fear that he will be punished by Allah, or without the risk of being spiritually attacked since with the dedication there comes a layer of spiritual protection upon him. Also you can tell him to do activism, to spread the truth about their jewish government to educate his people.

By the way one man cannot overthrow a goverment. For this most likely you need a coup d'etat with thousands and thousands of people on his side. This will probably lead to the murder of many people as well. A thing is for sure one human being cannot destroy a government nor physically nor spiritually. This is slowly removed with the Final RTR. Anyway is going to be chaos. I noticed there are already a lot of protests in many countries of Africa. As the time goes this will only get worse and the protests will only intensify. This is also due to people getting educated by our activism.

The Alchemist7 said:
Harry said:
Simply being a muslim is already a curse on him. People cannot be free when their souls are caught in the abrahamic traps.
If you can show him JoS and he will actually understand and dedicate, it will be by far the most wonderful thing that you would do for him, because he will be able to make full use of his powers without any fear that he will be punished by Allah, or without the risk of being spiritually attacked since with the dedication there comes a layer of spiritual protection upon him. Also you can tell him to do activism, to spread the truth about their jewish government to educate his people.

By the way one man cannot overthrow a goverment. For this most likely you need a coup d'etat with thousands and thousands of people on his side. This will probably lead to the murder of many people as well. A thing is for sure one human being cannot destroy a government nor physically nor spiritually. This is slowly removed with the Final RTR. Anyway is going to be chaos. I noticed there are already a lot of protests in many countries of Africa. As the time goes this will only get worse and the protests will only intensify. This is also due to people getting educated by our activism.

I guess you understood me in a wrong way he is not alone he got a lot of American Egyptians and a lot other powerful people around the world working with him and a ton of influence this is his youtube channel https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC3gAvye86mrC9YzNYhQ3gAw

He is basically a gentile which managed to become an elite with the jewish Egyptian elites

He was very close to the Egyptian president he is a business man

and if they didn’t manage to destroy the jewish Egyptian government before 2021 Egypt is going to become a communist state and that’s what’s worrying me that the curses might make them fail. :|

so hopefully their will be a huge protest by the beginning of 2020 which he is planning btw Egypt is part of the middle east

Read this

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/09/mohamed-ali-man-calling-el-sisi-removal-190921014032765.html

You can read about the situation of Egypt at Al Jazeera English https://www.aljazeera.com/topics/country/egypt.html

It is a sensitive thing with Egypt, the enemy has cursed this Nation so much, and the country is unfortunately right next to their abomination of a state. Hopefully the RTRs will manifest and liberate the ancient civilizations of Egypt and Iran. The fact those mosques are empty is a good sign.

As for this Gaber guy, just like with Ayaan Ali, it seems he has been persecuted relentlessly for criticizing islam yet I see no western leftists and 'proud atheists' even attempting to help him... arrested for defending homosexuals from the vitriol, yet leftists in the west are too busy listening to ContraPoints latest rationalization about how aksually islam is great and FGM is great :roll:

Harry said:
I guess you understood me in a wrong way he is not alone he got a lot of American Egyptians and a lot other powerful people around the world working with him and a ton of influence this is his youtube channel https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC3gAvye86mrC9YzNYhQ3gAw
Alright I get it now. Well since to fight against jews you need both spiritual and physical warfare, this protests, if they take place, must be supported by spiritual attacks against the jews running the egyptian government. Only freeing him and all his people from jewish curses is not really enough, because they will still encounter enemy resistance. What is needed there is thousands of occultists to curse those jews until their power collapses and they will be defeated by the populist rage. Imagine how much energy is neccesary to overthrow a whole government.

So is not really much to do in this case, there is way to much energy required. Even if huge protests take place, if the enemy is stronger spiritually then he will win the fight. They can simply send the army to deal with the protesters, I saw this in other african countries. The Final RTR will remove the jewish influence slowly. I know that there is the risk for Egypt to turn communist but things like these happened before and in some cases the jews with their communist programs were defeated. One case happened in the Egypt itself thousands of years ago when the Pagan Egyptians destroyed the jews and their programs in Egypt.

FancyMancy said:

Think about the case of George Lincoln Rockwell and his "White Christian America" stuff. Supposedly he was actually a Satanist, and used such language as a deterrent. This guy might just say he is a muslim, but like xianity, where people have gone and adopted their own creeds that ultimately have been worked from the more virtuous and pagan-minded spheres of philosophy. This guy probably, as an outspoken individual, does not adhere to most of the creeds that make a muslim pathetic and retarded, but instead just conforms to the title of garbage. Despite of him acting as a non-muslim on a soul level, he does still tie into it subconsciously which begs all kinds of questions, but like Rockwell, he is also going against the overall aims of the abrahamic goal for the world- so this should be uplifted in a sense. If this guy were propped up and then became a problem Satan and Egyptian SS would definitely have the power to remove him later on. Gaddafi and Hussein were muslims, but were useful for what they were trying to achieve in stability for the ME, being a threat to jewsrael and preventing migrants from coming into Europe because of jewsrael. Definitely a thing to consider, but its much better we do us first than just help some dude because there are indeed SS political leaders on this forum in the making and they are much more important.

Saytan Abbrasa

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back