Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Past-Life Regression is Stuck?

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
To those experienced with past-life regression, I've been trying to get a grasp on this by other means since I am not yet able to astral project to actually go in full clarity. I usually just go into a quiet state of mind and focus my visual on the akasha, trying my best to see and feel myself in it and this is how I have been doing past-life regression. It's like a barely visible 'lucid' dream but I'm completely awake and still on the physical realm in both senses. Very intense daydreaming if you will. The akasha still responds but it takes a lot of focus.

Anyways, whenever I do past-life regression to my previous life before this one which was the middle ages as a knight in the knights templar, I always find myself in this specific scene. The first time I tried this, I found myself just standing at a spot by small raised land around a grassy field. There's a dirt path ahead of me that is used as a traveling road. I'm just standing in place with some kind of pole in my left hand that I rested the end of on the ground, typical 'guardsman' pose thing. I seemed to be standing post for something and felt like I was waiting for someone. I was in my templar uniform but I had no helmet, and to my surprise I had some damn nice facial hair, hell if I can grow a stub in this lifetime... but that's off track.

I waited and waited to see what would happen, and then this man on a white horse starts coming down the road towards me with followers walking alongside him, maybe 3 or 4 other men were with him. I decided I had seen enough then and took myself out of focus. But last night I decided to try past-life regression again but my focus and visual is a bit better than last time due to practice and working on my third-eye, so it was slightly more detailed and vivid. For some reason, despite trying to see different parts of my life as a knight, I ended up back at that exact same scene again, only it was slightly more detailed. I had opened a golden door telling it to take me to a moment in my past-life and I was interested when I saw a grassy field, but then I saw myself with the same posture standing to my left and that same road and when I looked around I began to recognize it and thought "God dammit, it's this place again..." ... it just generally isn't a really interesting scene.

I faintly remember the haze of some sort of village or city off in the distance. Anyways, I saw myself standing there, waiting once again in that exact same pose as last time, exact appearance, still no helmet, the whole thing. I decided to wait again and see what would happen, and eventually after about a minute once more that same man on the white horse started coming down the road towards me with 3 or 4 men walking beside them. I was able to get a better look at him this time though and he had this gruff look about his face, saggy kind of skin, couldn't tell if he was jew or gentile, wore a white cloth outfit of sorts. Anyways, I decided instead of cutting off my focus like last time that I would let the scene play out.

Originally I thought in the last session that he was just going to walk by and ignore me, but I was proven wrong when he actually came up and approached me on his horse. Intrigued, I kept watching as he stopped right in front of me and then dismounted the horse, to which he stood there facing directly at me. I continued to watch and wait to see what would happen... but it was almost as if the scene suddenly got stuck or paused. It wasn't advancing forward. I switched from watching in third person to looking through my actual eyes staring at his face, but there was only stillness as if time suddenly stopped.

I am confused by this and don't know if there was something I was supposed to do or interpret in order for the scene to keep going. I felt like he was trying to say something to me, or some sort of dialogue was supposed to happen, but perhaps because the whole thing was being shown from raw visual and focus on the akasha instead of actually 'being there' via astral projection, I couldn't properly interpret it due to the lack of solid grounding. For some reason this is a significant scene in my past life and might have meant something of some importance, to which it may be why I always end up there, but I'm not sure what yet.

I don't know if that's the moment I was killed or what happened... I doubt it because sensing through the 'knowing' of my soul told me I was tortured to death... which I eventually found out through research was very common to knights in the Knight's Templar who held onto occult values as punishment. This could very well though explain my masochism for torture as an act of penance of sorts in this lifetime... (Occasionally I've told myself I would be perfectly okay if the gods ever brutally tortured me over any severe wrongs I've done in their eyes, I've often felt I would love it which yes is fucked up and is a hangup that needs to be dealt with as it is self-destructive in nature.) and I'm not sure if that kind of death might justify reincarnation taking almost a thousand years... or as far as I know Satan dictates when one reincarnates.

Anyways... has anybody ever experienced this... 'stuck' state? I tried directing it to move forward like I would direct energy, but I don't think the akasha when it comes to past-life regression works that way... it felt as though something specific needed to happen for it to keep going.

As far as i know past life memories are blocked. Maybe try to clean your crown chakra more? The past life memories should be there. Or do a working with the Rune Odhal to make you ublock those memories.

As I read the part when you write that the scene got stuck, I told myself "the guy on the horse is going to kill you..." It's so weird. I had a feeling something bad would happen. :eek: Then I read the rest of your post and I knew I had to reply.

Although I've never tried past-life regression with akasha, I almost had a similar experience. The scene wasn't really stuck, it just paused, like I was flaoting, maybe? I don't really know how to explain it. I knew I didn't want to see the rest of the scene. I was so freaking scared. That's when I woke up. When I came back to the scene, something bad happened afterwards. I think my subconscious mind wasn't ready to "accept" it and I would always be afraid to go back somehow. This could explain why the scene got "stuck" for you. I don't know what you think about it. That's just my theory...

I also have another theory, and it might sound crazy but... Have you ever wondered that someone could've betrayed you in that lifetime? I'm saying this because when I had that past-life regression, the scene I saw reminded me of what you wrote (with the men approaching you). I realize the circusmtances were different, but in my case, I later found out that I got betrayed by someone close to me. It probably doesn't make any sense, and it probably didn't happen to you, but just in case this helps I thought I'd write this.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Sounds to me like this guy probably said something to you that affected you a lot. If you have subconscious blocks and traumas from it then it'd make perfect sense why the vision seems "stuck" at this point. You can try to vibrate Raum or Surya(e) for a good while before you do it the next time, and state an affirmation like "In a positive way for me, I am fully and completely seeing my past life events with perfect clarity, and all blocks against this are now permanently removed."
This may help to let you examine things more thoroughly.

luis said:
As far as i know past life memories are blocked. Maybe try to clean your crown chakra more? The past life memories should be there. Or do a working with the Rune Odhal to make you ublock those memories.

Ara666 said:
As I read the part when you write that the scene got stuck, I told myself "the guy on the horse is going to kill you..." It's so weird. I had a feeling something bad would happen. :eek: Then I read the rest of your post and I knew I had to reply.

Although I've never tried past-life regression with akasha, I almost had a similar experience. The scene wasn't really stuck, it just paused, like I was flaoting, maybe? I don't really know how to explain it. I knew I didn't want to see the rest of the scene. I was so freaking scared. That's when I woke up. When I came back to the scene, something bad happened afterwards. I think my subconscious mind wasn't ready to "accept" it and I would always be afraid to go back somehow. This could explain why the scene got "stuck" for you. I don't know what you think about it. That's just my theory...

I also have another theory, and it might sound crazy but... Have you ever wondered that someone could've betrayed you in that lifetime? I'm saying this because when I had that past-life regression, the scene I saw reminded me of what you wrote (with the men approaching you). I realize the circusmtances were different, but in my case, I later found out that I got betrayed by someone close to me. It probably doesn't make any sense, and it probably didn't happen to you, but just in case this helps I thought I'd write this.

Shael said:
Ghost in the Machine said:
Sounds to me like this guy probably said something to you that affected you a lot. If you have subconscious blocks and traumas from it then it'd make perfect sense why the vision seems "stuck" at this point. You can try to vibrate Raum or Surya(e) for a good while before you do it the next time, and state an affirmation like "In a positive way for me, I am fully and completely seeing my past life events with perfect clarity, and all blocks against this are now permanently removed."
This may help to let you examine things more thoroughly.

All these make a lot of sense. I just now focused onto the akasha and brought myself back into the scene to personally see from my own eyes back then and demanded it to force the scene forward and show me what he said. His lips moved and I didn't quite hear what he said, it was very muffle, but the tone sounded like a an executioner coming to bring the axe, but I felt my reaction in that moment in response to what he said and it was full of anxiety and fear that crushed my heart with dread, I immediately felt this just well up out from my soul and now I'm dealing with intense heat and energy in my psychic hearing centres that won't go away or fade. Whatever he said was so devastating to hear physically that it must've actually affected my actual psychic hearing too and now my psychic hearing centres are reacting very strongly.

Could it potentially be what may have some kind of blockage in these chakras? That's what this feels like. Now I know that he definitely said something devastating that shook me to my core, whether it was me being exposed or being sentenced to death or torture, or calling me to a place that meant an inevitable end. Knights who held onto the true occult and pagan origins were punished with death, but not before being gruesomely tortured, a hell of a way to go...

I will work on this further tonight and figure out what's going on. I appreciate your guys' responses, they have helped me definitely.

How quickly does the average soul reincarnate? I swear I saw a figure saying 20-50 years, but maybe this is untrue?

I am also interested in-P-LR due to some truly bizarre incidents of deja vu in my life but accessing it seems so difficult even for an adept.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back