Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A question about the chakras to the HP's

luis

Something I always been confused is about the extensions of the main chakras. Many times I have read in the forums when the topic came up that everyone has different opinions about it, some do empower them, some do clean them and some only work with the main chakras. The question is what we have to do with them? Are they important? Do they need to be empowered and cleaned or cleaning and empowering the main chakras is enough?
I'm asking because we do not have an official statement about it from the HP's or on JOS and everyone seems to have different opinions on the argument, I'm sure this question will help many here.

Well the energy definitely flows through the soul and chakras like a circulatory system, and once the extension chakras are open and energy can flow through them, they will stay open and will benefit from the empowering of the main chakra, but I see it like this. It’s kind of like working out. A lot of power meditation has analogies to working out. So you look at your forearms for instance. A lot of guys don’t train them. Just doing compound movements like pull-ups/pull downs and different curls and they will get hit. But if you really want forearm development you must isolate them to reap the most benefit.

See, the analogy? The extensions will get energy if you just open them and then work on the main chakras, but this will take you longer to clean and empower the soul, but at the same time it’s relatively fine as well. Depends on your goals and timelines.

But for me, I empower and clean my extensions everyday. I just do it simultaneously with my main chakras. Like, often I don’t vibrate mantras specifically into the extensions but just focus the vibration on the center and extensions at the same time. Both for cleaning and empowering. Because even if they are open and are getting energy flow, they still aren’t 100% clean and I feel they need the daily attention. For myself.

Eric13 said:
Well the energy definitely flows through the soul and chakras like a circulatory system, and once the extension chakras are open and energy can flow through them, they will stay open and will benefit from the empowering of the main chakra, but I see it like this. It’s kind of like working out. A lot of power meditation has analogies to working out. So you look at your forearms for instance. A lot of guys don’t train them. Just doing compound movements like pull-ups/pull downs and different curls and they will get hit. But if you really want forearm development you must isolate them to reap the most benefit.

See, the analogy? The extensions will get energy if you just open them and then work on the main chakras, but this will take you longer to clean and empower the soul, but at the same time it’s relatively fine as well. Depends on your goals and timelines.

But for me, I empower and clean my extensions everyday. I just do it simultaneously with my main chakras. Like, often I don’t vibrate mantras specifically into the extensions but just focus the vibration on the center and extensions at the same time. Both for cleaning and empowering. Because even if they are open and are getting energy flow, they still aren’t 100% clean and I feel they need the daily attention. For myself.
I get what you mean and i do not think it's wrong but I'm asking to the HP's an 'official' statment about It because it seem everyone in here has different opinions about the extensions and i would like to know what is the 'truth' on them. Some here do work on them and some do not, so i would like the HP's to clarify the situation.

luis said:
I get what you mean and i do not think it's wrong but I'm asking to the HP's an 'official' statment about It because it seem everyone in here has different opinions about the extensions and i would like to know what is the 'truth' on them.
Bro, it’s pretty simple. What do you think they’re going to say? Don’t work on them it’s fine. No, so what are you asking?

I explained it in a way that is the truth. It’s as official as it needs to be. Working on them will only speed progress. But if they’re open energy will flow through them either way, but they’re going to need attention at some point.

Eric13 said:
luis said:
I get what you mean and i do not think it's wrong but I'm asking to the HP's an 'official' statment about It because it seem everyone in here has different opinions about the extensions and i would like to know what is the 'truth' on them.
Bro, it’s pretty simple. What do you think they’re going to say? Don’t work on them it’s fine. No, so what are you asking?

I explained it in a way that is the truth. It’s as official as it needs to be. Working on them will only speed progress. But if they’re open energy will flow through them either way, but they’re going to need attention at some point.
I want to know if you need to clean them or not, if working on the main chakras will affect the extensions or not. This is what i want to know because on the Jos i don't see any of this. I thank you for your help but like i said i would like an answer from them on this question >-<

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back