Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need guidance for starting a project

W!nGs Of Chao$

Greetings, brothers and sisters.
This is my first post on the forum so it's only proper that i introduce myself.
Though i can not disclose personal information for security reasons i can say that i've been a proud member of the SS for about 5 years( i don't remember the exact date of my dedication ritual as i believe that day was not the beginning of my path).

In this period and as i progressed i've came across others who sought the truth, however not everyone is as lucky as i was(if it was luck to begin with) to know english and to have access to our website and the information within it. So i have acted as a translator and tried to spread the word. However, since their numbers are growing and my time as one person is limited i thought that i could invest the time and effort to translate the website once and for all so they would no longer need a mediator. And then realized i could share it with the whole community.

I couldn't find anything by searching the forum(something that had never let me down prior to this) and i couldn't find a way of contacting the ministry directly. So my question is this :

Would there be any demand for a translation in my native language which is persian? And if so where do i submit the results? Any tips on how to go about translating the main site? Is there an updated PDF that i can use as a source? Anything would be helpful.
Thankyou
And sorry for the long post.

Hail Satan.

W!nGs Of Chao$ said:
Is there an updated PDF that i can use as a source?
If you are looking for PDFs there is the Online Encyclopedia
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=25002

The thing is that it's extremely big. Probably the most important to translate for the area where you are is Islam, Christianity and Kabbalah Exposed and as much information as possible about the ancient history of Laganism/Satanism and that our Gods were the same ones for tens of thousands of years. This is to make people realize that Joy of Satan is the modern version of the ancient pagan religions and that jews destroyed them with their (stolen) kabbalah.
You can find the aforementioned websites on satanisgod.com

The thing is that for only one person this may take up to years to translate......

The Alchemist7 said:
W!nGs Of Chao$ said:
Is there an updated PDF that i can use as a source?
If you are looking for PDFs there is the Online Encyclopedia
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=25002

The thing is that it's extremely big. Probably the most important to translate for the area where you are is Islam, Christianity and Kabbalah Exposed and as much information as possible about the ancient history of Laganism/Satanism and that our Gods were the same ones for tens of thousands of years. This is to make people realize that Joy of Satan is the modern version of the ancient pagan religions and that jews destroyed them with their (stolen) kabbalah.
You can find the aforementioned websites on satanisgod.com

The thing is that for only one person this may take up to years to translate......
The reason i'm looking for a PDF is because i thought that would be the most convenient and practical approach. I would welcome other approaches to the matter though.
Do you have any info on how other translators have done it? I've seen other translations of the JOS website in the "Links" section.

Well it wouldn't be of value if it wasn't a challenge now, would it? And it has to start somewhere... other people might get interested in the future.

W!nGs Of Chao$ said:
It will take quite some time to transate if you're alone, consider it a new but very important hobby of yours for months to come. You should also reach out to people who could help you translate. Get into E-Mail contact with one of the High Priests, others are translating the JoS sites aswell right now:
[email protected] Once you can see this post Cobra most likely agrees on it since he is moderating.

DSB said:
W!nGs Of Chao$ said:
It will take quite some time to transate if you're alone, consider it a new but very important hobby of yours for months to come. You should also reach out to people who could help you translate. Get into E-Mail contact with one of the High Priests, others are translating the JoS sites aswell right now:
[email protected] Once you can see this post Cobra most likely agrees on it since he is moderating.

Well i'm a part time translator so i'm optimistic. I'll get on contacting him immediately. Thankyou all for your quick replies.

W!nGs Of Chao$ said:
Well it wouldn't be of value if it wasn't a challenge now, would it? And it has to start somewhere... other people might get interested in the future.
They did it little by little, in months or maybe even years. Also online translators might help you to finish quicker.

As about PDFs, is up to you where you want to translate the articles from. For example I always prefered to translate straight from the respective website.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back