Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sigil to "resurrect" adolf hitler???

danewpath

i found this strange story on 4chan it seems to be interresting:

/sigil.png

the original post says:
"-- Save this sigil and share it when these threads emerge so that as many people as possible will charge it.

-- This sigil holds the power to evoke hitler from the grave and give him permanent reign. Make sure every anon involved has a copy to focus on.

>On April 20 on exactly 20:04 german time, (on Hitler's birthday) we will synchronize our minds for the greatest 2019 happening.
>We will challenge (((their))) hegemony of the spirit world with a coordinated worldwide attack and we will summon Adolf Hitler in the proccess.
>It is important that no one acts alone and we all follow the leadership and instructions of the more experienced occult anons.

>So far we've had some good contributions >to the idea found in the archives, such as a >speculative mantra as well as advice on >how to align ourselves spiritually during the >event.
>Some anons will be using DMT to convene >in the astral realm where they will have >more influence, while the rest will be >entering into a meditative state for the >recital of an as of yet undetermined mantra >to aid the endeavor."

Do you think it could work or not? and sorry for posting this if you don't agree.

Not really, this looks more like a psyop and to get people into drugs from the lower lines.

If not the seriousness will be judged by important choices. They can join us.

Give these people the Joy Of Satan website and all our websites.

Hitler, is very well alive. There is no ritual that can force Him to come, let alone things like this. Hitler has achieved the Magnum Opus and He is very well alive. The Gods are onto this and these drugged out kids do not have a word on this.

Everyone needs to be serious. Our side has no people to waste.

Do not do DMT and ruin your brain, these drugs are created with reverse intentions and create only the illusion of power. Whoever needs DMT to ascend is weak.

This looks a lot like a psyop. Regardless, some people really mean it probably. They can help with the Reverse Torah Ritual, and by getting closer to the Gods, not pills.

This could be even made by jews to prevent this. I see no real power in the sigil. It has been made with weak and parasitic magick, and it cannot move anything.

Send them the Black Sun, the Joy Of Satan, our related sites, and forum. Those who really want to be on their side will just join us.

Feel free to forward them this message directly. We want our people who are spiritually brave to be serious.

Send them these links which I shared here -
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=114070#p114070

danewpath said:
i found this strange story on 4chan it seems to be interresting:

If you still have the link to the page, do what others suggested and mention JOS. Say that JOS has been doing RTR's this whole time and many members advance very well spiritually. Tell them that Hitler is working with the Gods and does not need assistance being summoned, but Hitler does need us doing RTR's.

If there are any normal anons in there, and it is not rife with shill agents, you should be easily successful in bringing people here, it seems like a prime opportunity.

The last time I went on 4chan, they've always dabbled in the occult here and there. It even reached their politics board when they wanted more influence over the world. But their issue is that they don't really have any real or meaningful belief system--so their rituals fall flat. When they post method of summoning entities such as demons over the past few years, some made me feel weird by just reading it. Their summonings are disrespectful because they just view the entity as something to use and abuse.

What's ironic is that before the decade, they had a pretty negative opinion about christianity. But now, the view has shifted in favor of it. christianity and the occult/left hand path is like mixing oil and water.

I'm confused about the anti-Christ because I've read several things now on here and on the old forum as well.

I've read that:

A. He is the return of Hitler.

B. He is the return of Pharaoh Ramesses II.

C. That we are as a collective whole (of SS) the Antichrist.

So which one is it exactly?

I remember this pic from a long time ago Egon made it but it doesn't look like the return of Hitler to me:

So of course I'm a bit confused.

Thanks in advance for any explanations :D

This portrait is just nice fan art. That's all.

Hitler has had pivotal and important incarnations that helped and advanced Mankind, and one of the most well known and important ones was Pharaoh Ramesses the II.

We also, as a collective, we are "Satan" and the "Anti-christ", in that we are morally opposed to the hebrew dogma, but that is an intellectual thing mostly.

of the true light said:
I'm confused about the anti-Christ because I've read several things now on here and on the old forum as well.

I've read that:

A. He is the return of Hitler.

B. He is the return of Pharaoh Ramesses II.

C. That we are as a collective whole (of SS) the Antichrist.

So which one is it exactly?

I remember this pic from a long time ago Egon made it but it doesn't look like the return of Hitler to me:

So of course I'm a bit confused.

Thanks in advance for any explanations :D

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
of the true light said:
We also, as a collective, we are "Satan" and the "Anti-christ", in that we are morally opposed to the hebrew dogma, but that is an intellectual thing mostly.
Sparks of Amalek: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=13161

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hitler has had pivotal and important incarnations that helped and advanced Mankind, and one of the most well known and important ones was Pharaoh Ramesses the II.

So then it will literally be Hitler returning and not someone else with his soul?

In my mind I always thought it was Ramesses II whose soul went into Hitlers body and that next his soul would occupy a fresh body with a different name.

So we are literally waiting the return of Adolf Hitler?

I mean...I read that he died in Argentina in 1962 but I think that's just a conspiracy theory.

Is he hiding out in Antarctica or something?

of the true light said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

So then it will literally be Hitler returning and not someone else with his soul?

In my mind I always thought it was Ramesses II whose soul went into Hitlers body and that next his soul would occupy a fresh body with a different name.

I mean...I read that he died in Argentina in 1962 but I think that's just a conspiracy theory.

He's off planet with the Gods. He and Eva achieved Godhead and in 20 years They are coming back to rebuild Earth.

of the true light said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hitler has achieved the Magnum Opus and he is a God. He doesn't need to change his body. He is Ramsesses II. We are talking about the same individual consciousness that was reincarnated as the pharaoh and then later, already on demigod levels of advancement, as Adolf Hitler. Maybe you missed the multiple mentions of how he has become a God.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back