Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sources For Numerology Study

Shittu Ur

So I want to learn numerology more deeply, mostly as I feel drawn to it as I do with astrology, as well as wanting to decode and understand the numerology of my name. Yes, I've been made aware HP Hooded Cobrea provides numerology services for a fee, but he seems very very busy at the moment and I just don't feel right bothering him with it...plus I'm dead fucking broke right now :lol: but I mostly just want to study and understand it for myself, as I'm already beginning with astrology. Id est, I'm looking for some sources for me to look into for my studies. Any nudges in the right direction would be appreciated. Cheers.

If I'm not mistaken, HP Hooded Cobra once suggested Greek Qabalah by Kieran Barry as a basis to learn numerology but I might have it confused with Western Mysteries by David Allen Hulse, because at the time those were two of the books I was studying. I don't remember if he suggested that in the forums or as an answer to an email of mine.

I hope you get some extra recommendation. I was told most modern books and websites are filled with useless "drivel" that prevent anyone from wanting to go in-depth with the subject. Also, on the forums the same clergy member once said that a sermon on numerology was on his list. I will quote him here so he can add more or rectify anything I've stated if he feels like it or has the time for it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Stormblood said:
If I'm not mistaken, HP Hooded Cobra once suggested Greek Qabalah by Kieran Barry as a basis to learn numerology but I might have it confused with Western Mysteries by David Allen Hulse, because at the time those were two of the books I was studying. I don't remember if he suggested that in the forums or as an answer to an email of mine.

I hope you get some extra recommendation. I was told most modern books and websites are filled with useless "drivel" that prevent anyone from wanting to go in-depth with the subject. Also, on the forums the same clergy member once said that a sermon on numerology was on his list. I will quote him here so he can add more or rectify anything I've stated if he feels like it or has the time for it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Definitily want a sermon on numerology and while we are at it even on Sacred Geometry, like the pyramid power...if you can HP please, it's an interesting topic ;)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back