Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why does Satan mean Eternal Truth? How did Satan get his name?

SilentFlame

Did Satan change his name to Satan after becoming the known universe's first god because he wanted his name to mean 'truth'? Was he given that name at birth because he was assigned the role of being the first god by his parents or his society? I have heard many people here say that Satan means Eternal Truth in sanskrit, but that makes me wonder why he individually has that name. I am sure it's not supposed to just be a coincidence that he has such a name while also being the first god to come into existence.

So, in short order, here are the possible explanations I can think of:
1:He chose the name on purpose to give it the meaning of Truth.
2:He was given that name by his parents/society at large since that signified what he had become somehow.
3:'Destiny'. He was given the name Satan at birth, became a god later, and afterwards discovered what it truly meant. The least likely explanation in my opinion.
4:He was born with the name Satan, which used to not mean anything, but assigned it the meaning 'Eternal Truth' after becoming a god.
5:Something else i can't think of.

Are any of these explanations correct? From all i've read on the joyofsatan this is never fully explained, and it would help to get confirmation of the truth here.

uhh so many meaningless questions,why are people all of a sudden so Interested in Satan's personal life

ConsistentMeditator, you always feel to me like some kind of news journalist trying to get a lot of information about us for some kind of report about us. :? And doing this by asking a lot of very strange questions. You totally feel like some kind of news reporter.

Sanskrit is just the oldest language on this earth not the entire universe and I don’t thing that he just got one universal name but i believe that it was added by our ancestors during the ancient wars.

The God's use the names even to make us understand spirituality. Satan/Satanama/Satanas are the most powerful mantra's and they means really powerful things this is why the most important God has this name. I speculare that before when he was not a God he may not have this name but it was addes later because he is the most powerful of the God's. Keep in mind that these are just speculations.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
ConsistentMeditator, you always feel to me like some kind of news journalist trying to get a lot of information about us for some kind of report about us. :? And doing this by asking a lot of very strange questions. You totally feel like some kind of news reporter.
He would make us a favor, either good or bad "news", people would get curios and find the truth :D

From the opening the chakras meditation page on the JoyofSatan website: “Opening the soul will lead you to see the truth and obtain enlightenment.”

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

when people empower their souls through power meditation their consciousness elevates to a higher level and your eyes are slowly opened and you can see the truth of things for yourself.

If you’re sensitive enough to spirituality you will notice this, when I first did the opening meditation for the third eye I became very aware and my consciousness expanded. And that’s just an opening meditation, imagine what things like the kundalini do. It expands one consciousness by far and you cannot be deceived anymore.

Therefore Father Satan, the teacher and bringer of spiritual knowledge; the kundalini, chakras etc was given the title of “Satan” or eternal truth.

“Satanism” is the path of truth. It’s a part of spiritual elevation.

Nama Enki said:
uhh so many meaningless questions,why are people all of a sudden so Interested in Satan's personal life

That's not the reason, the reason is that it is hard to logically understand unless I know the origin of how the name came about. I don't understand why people state that his name means the eternal truth if they don't even know what that means. So I feel a need to know not because it is Satan's individual name, but because his name is supposed to have such an important meaning that is central to the whole belief system.

Ol argedo lucifitas said:

The reason is that I don't think all these things are fully explained to the extent that allows me to understand all the important variables. I don't really think this is that strange of a question. It comes up as a natural response when people use Satan=Truth as some kind of argument that is supposed to prove something, because that argument feels hollow and meaningless without further explanation. If they explained why that actually mattered, AKA, his name either coming to mean 'Truth' after he turns into a god, or him changing his name to Satan upon becoming a god because Satan already means Truth, it would make more sense to me, but this is never said. And I have looked at quite a number of the important articles here and on the joyofsatan site, yet these details are not explained anywhere in any of them, although I'd be glad to be wrong.

It is not because i am some sort of reporter, I just feel that much of the information is lacking depth and full logical explanation. It's hard to believe some of these things when nobody will give the explanation for important details.

Harry said:
Sanskrit is just the oldest language on this earth not the entire universe and I don’t thing that he just got one universal name but i believe that it was added by our ancestors during the ancient wars.

I see, so you think he either changed his name to Satan or it's simply the name the ancestors of humans chose to call him by? So, does he call himself by another name that doesn't mean 'Eternal Truth'? Or is his private original name different than his official title he goes by as a god?

luis said:

Seems like you have a similar explanation as Harry's. It seems like that'd make decent overall sense, it just bothers me that this is unexplained on the joyofsatan.org website and so on, unless i'm somehow misinterpreting it or not remembering the right parts of it.

ConsistentMeditator said:
I see, so you think he either changed his name to Satan or it's simply the name the ancestors of humans chose to call him by? So, does he call himself by another name that doesn't mean 'Eternal Truth'? Or is his private original name different than his official title he goes by as a god?

Lol ask satan i feel that you are trolling

what i meant that the ancients added to the dictionary that:
satan = truth

Satan was not given the name because it means "eternal truth" in Sanskrit. Those who created the sanskrit given the name Satan the sense of eternal truth, because Satan is eternal (immortal God) and the true (real) creator of gentiles.

The jews who are enemies of Satan call Him the enemy or the deceiver in hebrew and they push this upon the goyim through the abrahamic religions created/invented by jews themselves with the specific aim to destroy the pagan civilizations, which they did if you have a look at the history.

If you check the sanskrit online dictionary, "Satya" means "truth" and "sanAt" means "for ever" or "always". Satan was also called Sanat Kumara in the ancient hindu religion so that quite proves what I stated above and proves the sens of the name itself. You can read more about Satan or Sanat Kumara or his history in the ancient pagan civilizations here.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=182

Harry said:

satan = truth

How am i supposed to do that? I am nowhere near advanced enough to use telepathy. Are you? However I think i see what you mean, you're using the same explanation as The Alchemist7. But i find it quite extreme and strange that you think i'm trolling because i can't use something as advanced as telepathy.
The Alchemist7 said:
Satan was not given the name because it means "eternal truth" in Sanskrit. Those who created the sanskrit given the name Satan the sense of eternal truth, because Satan is eternal (immortal God) and the true (real) creator of gentiles.

The jews who are enemies of Satan call Him the enemy or the deceiver in hebrew and they push this upon the goyim through the abrahamic religions created/invented by jews themselves with the specific aim to destroy the pagan civilizations, which they did if you have a look at the history.

If you check the sanskrit online dictionary, "Satya" means "truth" and "sanAt" means "for ever" or "always". Satan was also called Sanat Kumara in the ancient hindu religion so that quite proves what I stated above and proves the sens of the name itself. You can read more about Satan or Sanat Kumara or his history in the ancient pagan civilizations here.

I see what you mean, although that doesn't quite answer my question entirely. Does he call himself something meaning 'Eternal Truth' even when talking to others besides humans? Either way i understand what you're saying with your explanation, i just think it's not quite complete as the link you provide doesn't explain the details i mentioned about his origins.

Harry said:

satan = truth

How am i supposed to do that? I am nowhere near advanced enough to use telepathy. Are you? However I think i see what you mean, you're using the same explanation as The Alchemist7. But i find it quite extreme and strange that you think i'm trolling because i can't use something as advanced as telepathy.
The Alchemist7 said:

I see what you mean, although that doesn't quite answer my question entirely. Does he call himself something meaning 'Eternal Truth' even when talking to others besides humans? Either way i understand what you're saying with your explanation, i just think it's not quite complete as the link you provide doesn't explain the details i mentioned about his origins.
You'll come to find that everyone here, including the Clergy and the founders of JoSM themselves, are all trolls or j00z or infiltrators. As I said in another post - some individuals are very religious. I'm surprised that Satan and the Gods and Goddesses haven't been accused of being trolls, j00z or infiltrators yet!

We speak about Satan as the creator of Humanity as we know it, so other civilizations may not refer to Satan as "truth" or "true" because he didn't create those civilizations or be He didn't teach them the real spirituality, but other civilizations can reffer to Satan and all the Gods as "Eternal" because the spiritual concept behind immortality is universal. It was the Gods who taught us this spiritual practices to become like them. All this practices were documented in the ancient writings like those in the Library of Alexandria which was burnt to the ground by jews.

And the link I gave you shows that he was the Supreme God over all the ancient pagan empires, all over the world, which quite proves his state of "Eternal Truth" or "Supreme God" or "Eternal God" or whatever you want to call it. The fact that He was known under different names doesn't change with anything the vision that ancient pagans had about Him.

I understand that you want a comprehensive and well documented source proving that etymologically Satan means "Eternal Truth" but you also have to understand that the ancient writings about Satan and the other Gods were mostly destroyed or hidden and replaced with hebrew fake crap. You may have a chance to find something at the Vatican's Library but wait, yea nobody is allowed there. I wonder what they have to hide?

FancyMancy said:
Harry said:

satan = truth

The Alchemist7 said:

I see what you mean, although that doesn't quite answer my question entirely. Does he call himself something meaning 'Eternal Truth' even when talking to others besides humans? Either way i understand what you're saying with your explanation, i just think iit's not quite complete as the link you provide doesn't explain the details i mentioned about his origins.
You'll come to find that everyone here, including the Clergy and the founders of JoSM themselves, are all trolls or j00z or infiltrators. As I said in another post - some individuals are very religious. I'm surprised that Satan and the Gods and Goddesses haven't been accused of being trolls, j00z or infiltrators yet!

I never said TheAlchemist7 was a troll or jew or infiltrator, and it was actually the other way around, Harry was the only one here to call someone else a troll in saying he felt like i was trolling. I get that not everyone needs the full explanation due to being religious, which is what it seems like you were saying, i just think it is still somewhat important to ask.

FancyMancy said:

I see what you mean, although that doesn't quite answer my question entirely. Does he call himself something meaning 'Eternal Truth' even when talking to others besides humans? Either way i understand what you're saying with your explanation, i just think iit's not quite complete as the link you provide doesn't explain the details i mentioned about his origins.

I never said TheAlchemist7 was a troll or jew or infiltrator, and it was actually the other way around, Harry was the only one here to call someone else a troll in saying he felt like i was trolling. I get that not everyone needs the full explanation due to being religious, which is what it seems like you were saying, i just think it is still somewhat important to ask.
I wasn't referring to anyone specific.

FancyMancy said:
FancyMancy said:

Ok, well i really don't understand your point then. Are you saying I am being too skeptical/critical of the beliefs here? I believe that quite a great deal of what's said here is the truth, at the very least the information about power meditation and so on. Do gods exist in outer space? It's not like i've seen any or seen direct physical proof of them, or had some psychic experience, but I at least trust that many people here are telling the truth when they say they are personally convinced of their existence, and I don't think the idea outlined is fundamentally impossible.

As for the question of how Satan got his name and how it means Eternal Truth, everyone here has provided good answers of reasons why they think it happened. Since Sanskrit words are supposed to somehow be closer to the truth than normal language, I'd imagine the Gods might also speak Sanskrit or use something similar to it when they speak telepathically to each other. If that's the case, then the reason Satan is called that name is because it's the most correct name for what he wants to be called given his position as the highest God. At least, that's what it seems like to me based on what everyone said so far, and it's what i'll think until anyone else has any other better ideas for how they'd further adjust that idea to make further sense. Thanks for responding, i don't see how much further this topic can really go, but it was all relatively enlightening in a way.

FancyMancy said:

Ok, well i really don't understand your point then. Are you saying I am being too skeptical/critical of the beliefs here? I believe that quite a great deal of what's said here is the truth, at the very least the information about power meditation and so on. Do gods exist in outer space? It's not like i've seen any or seen direct physical proof of them, or had some psychic experience, but I at least trust that many people here are telling the truth when they say they are personally convinced of their existence, and I don't think the idea outlined is fundamentally impossible.
No, I was just being sarcastic - everyone who is a bit different or asks what some would consider silly questions is either a jew, an infiltrator or a troll simply because the other members who know their shit say so, thus they are religious, cliquey, maybe arrogant. By default, and naturally, everyone who is not with us is in the out-group; some of these in the out-group are trolls, j00z or infiltrators by default but also because members/people just get carried away with protecting and defending the forum and the true knowledge of Spirituality. Look at christians who think jewsus is the truth, and see how religious, fundamentalist, over-the-top they get. You know, like when people joke everyone is a comedian, or when people do wrong everyone is a judge, or when people do wrong themselves everyone is a defence solicitor.

As for the question of how Satan got his name and how it means Eternal Truth, everyone here has provided good answers of reasons why they think it happened. Since Sanskrit words are supposed to somehow be closer to the truth than normal language, I'd imagine the Gods might also speak Sanskrit or use something similar to it when they speak telepathically to each other. If that's the case, then the reason Satan is called that name is because it's the most correct name for what he wants to be called given his position as the highest God. At least, that's what it seems like to me based on what everyone said so far, and it's what i'll think until anyone else has any other better ideas for how they'd further adjust that idea to make further sense. Thanks for responding, i don't see how much further this topic can really go, but it was all relatively enlightening in a way.
I didn't expect or intend my first reply above to be as big a part of this thread as it has become. It was more a side-point. With Satanama/Satan/Satanas being Satan's name, and that these words have Magical uses when vibrated, it seems like it (or they, with the variations) is (are) a title for the top or most-powerful or oldest God. These vibrations - or as I call them Words with a capital W, as opposed to merely any old words - either existed in the Universe already with the same vibration patterns, before Satan existed, or Satan and some others unlocked and discovered these secrets, and fashioned these vibrations/Words which are the very Universe itself (with the Universe being a vibrational Aether field), and because Satan managed to defeat Death the first (or the best, if not the first necessarily), He was bestowed with the Name/Title; thus, it became His Name. Maybe Satan's mortal name was Ron, Bob, Fred, or Derek, but He won and got the Title of Name of the powerful Words/vibrations of the Universe - Satan/Satanas/Satanama. Of course, it is speculation, but interesting and stimulating, nonetheless.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back