Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Drag Queen Story Hour - The Real Meaning

Karnonnos

http://archive.ph/EoVDv

Notice what is going on here. As its Twitter description indicates, it's these creatures pulling this bullshit on the masses as usual.

batch4.jpg

But also note the ulterior motive here. This census being forced on the children is asking them the qualities of their family members, neighbors, teachers and even doctors (why would anyone need to know this?). Why are they compiling this information? Clearly to identify future threats. This is not mere 'reeducation'.

Meanwhile, the comment section is just caught up in the outrage as usual, ignoring that lizards being pedos is just par the course for them. The enemy pulls this bullshit through outrageous means (something as stupid as a 'Drag Queen Story Hour') because they know the real objective (collecting information) will fall under people's radar when controversy is introduced.

I also learned today that Chick-fil-a is in fact sponsoring these programs, so that's another own goal for retarded xians and the likes of the alt-right.

These people are just predators going after 3 year old and 5 year old kids to preach them confusion and insanity, and shatter the mind of children with this perversion.

This is just children recruiting such as Al-Qeida only the war these 4 and 5 year olds will have to fight is the future war for ((("GBLTQI+++"))) rights in the future. These prey on the children before they even form a logical perspective of choice about anything, so they aim for preschoolers and children as young as 3 or infants.

These people just prey on the totally weak and the malleable children brains that absolutely have no filters. Then these kids grow up and they tell themselves it was their original decision to have no gender or become one of the rest of the infinite genders, cut their genitals, and other similar ideas. Of course, yes, their own original idea. Seeing it in shows, getting Drag Queen story hour, and so forth. Their very own idea of course. Naturally came from inside their own mind [/sarcasm off].

Then society has to deal somehow with this and the insanity loop and still keep being tolerant. Getting your children sexualized at 4 by people who should have nothing to do with them, because jews and the rest of the degenerate mafia want the CHILDREN above all.

The time for ceaseless tolerance is simply over. WTF are they doing asking kids in questionnaires what the f is their sexuality?

Do these people want to experience the molten fucking axe?

Is there no organization to counter these advances?

It's time for parents to grow a pair and start sharpening the axe, just in case. These actions are just fucking deplorable, and these people who do that crap living abominations and ghouls raised from some jewish movie grade, grave.

Lizards have pushed this pedo shit forever, they graduated to even overt child rape in West German kindergartens 40 years ago and the leader of the EU Greens Daniel Cohen-Bendit bragged about molesting 4 year olds on television with zero consequences. So giving it a drag queen makeover is more of the same rancid shit from them, except now they have idiots who will do it because 'FUCK BLiMPF'. From what I know East Germany was even worse because they were totally in control.

https://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/10237937/Inquiry-finds-German-Greens-campaigned-to-legalise-sex-with-children-in-the-1980s.html

What I am questioning with these papers is, why do they need to know what the doctors, neighbors or teachers are? The usual indoctrination bullshit encourages kids to describe their families but this is something beyond that. Maybe I am just paranoid but this reminds me of a USSR-style census. Encouraging children from age 2 to rat on people who aren't 'fellow travellers'...

I would encourage anyone with kids to keep them AWAY from any place where this is likely to happen and be vigilant about what papers your children are given in school and their activities. Schools and libraries are quickly turning into places for indoctrination and other abominable acts and this Story Hour bullshit is being rolled out across the Western world not just the US.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
These people are just predators going after 3 year old and 5 year old kids to preach them confusion and insanity, and shatter the mind of children with this perversion.

This is just children recruiting such as Al-Qeida only the war these 4 and 5 year olds will have to fight is the future war for ((("GBLTQI+++"))) rights in the future. These prey on the children before they even form a logical perspective of choice about anything, so they aim for preschoolers and children as young as 3 or infants.

These people just prey on the totally weak and the malleable children brains that absolutely have no filters. Then these kids grow up and they tell themselves it was their original decision to have no gender or become one of the rest of the infinite genders, cut their genitals, and other similar ideas. Of course, yes, their own original idea. Seeing it in shows, getting Drag Queen story hour, and so forth. Their very own idea of course. Naturally came from inside their own mind [/sarcasm off].

Then society has to deal somehow with this and the insanity loop and still keep being tolerant. Getting your children sexualized at 4 by people who should have nothing to do with them, because jews and the rest of the degenerate mafia want the CHILDREN above all.

The time for ceaseless tolerance is simply over. WTF are they doing asking kids in questionnaires what the f is their sexuality?

Do these people want to experience the molten fucking axe?

It's time for parents to grow a pair and start sharpening the axe, just in case. These actions are just fucking deplorable, and these people who do that crap living abominations and ghouls raised from some jewish movie grade, grave.

This kind of shit is what really makes me fucking hate the laws against justifiable murder. I just wanna throw that fuck into a meat grinder ass-first and then shut it off with him half-way through, and that honestly goes for every enemy bullshit on this entire planet.

I work in retail where we sell used clothing to recycle and reduce landfills, but some of the shit my bosses put out drives me up the wall. Our people go through a lot of clothing donations for children and some of the sick shit I've seen being put out honestly just makes me want to burn all the product in a fiery effigy and I've had to personally sort through these occasionally myself. I secretly toss what I can when nobody's looking but fuck, little tiny bikinis that would barely cover a string, short-shorts that are practically underwear at that point, 'training bras' that hardly cover anything, tight shirts with v-necks so low they might as well not even be wearing a shirt at all, half-tops that show off the stomach like some hooker, and this is all in our kids section. But what baffles me more is the people who buy it.

You think the majority of parents are actually that deep into the pedo enemy programming to buy their children that shit? Fuck no, maybe 10% of the whole 100% of parents who come in will actually buy that stuff. The people I see coming in there to purchase that stuff never have any children with them when they do so and I promise you the majority of them I've seen are jews. I remember some old wrinkly jew fuck came waltzing in and asked me, LITERALLY this is a TRUE story, he legit came up to me and asked where he could find little girls leggings. He said those EXACT words "little girls leggings" not "where is the kids section?" or "Where can I find pants for children?" "little girls leggings". City knows damn well that everything we sell is USED. I told him we didn't have fuck all and walked away.

I MEAN SOMEBODY HOLD ME THE FUCK BACK

685.jpg

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
because jews and the rest of the degenerate mafia want the CHILDREN above all.
I faintly remember that there were tons of shitty bible verses talking about how only children can "enter heaven", or something along those lines, and how jewsus "loves the children" and "blesses" them. Who could've guessed that xianity also supports all of this. What a cohencidence.

I thought this topic would be about something else, but..
Youre right this shouldnt be given to kids.

As for the drag queens themselves...
Back in the day when there was theater men sometimes had to play female roles and otherwise so..
I dont think that dressing up like a lady (for theatrical reasons) is bad but what you do or how it is represented is.

Im mostly saying the above for people that think drag queens shouldnt excist.

Theater is theater, and acting are things like this. Far away one watches a stage. If its sexually suggestive or sexuality related it is not for kids.

This is a far more nefarious agenda at play here.

Drag Queens whatever, can be theatrical, but a preschooler place is not where one goes dressed like a ghoul or hooker and goes give 3 to 5 year olds leaflets asking their sexuality.But in a goddamn kindergarten?

There is a fine line between these things and the enemy is blurring this to promote pedophilia which is to destroy civilization.

This is the all time bottom lowest and just when one thinks we reached the bottom, wait there is more.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

Back in the day when there was theater men sometimes had to play female roles and otherwise so..
I dont think that dressing up like a lady (for theatrical reasons) is bad but what you do or how it is represented is.

I didnt wake the suggestion like that would be a good idea now, did I?

Just like the saying goes "this is the worst day of my life" and then it starts pouring (rain).

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Theater is theater, and acting are things like this. Far away one watches a stage. If its sexually suggestive or sexuality related it is not for kids.

This is a far more nefarious agenda at play here.

Drag Queens whatever, can be theatrical, but a preschooler place is not where one goes dressed like a ghoul or hooker and goes give 3 to 5 year olds leaflets asking their sexuality.But in a goddamn kindergarten?

There is a fine line between these things and the enemy is blurring this to promote pedophilia which is to destroy civilization.

This is the all time bottom lowest and just when one thinks we reached the bottom, wait there is more.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

I knew you didn't say it I just wrote it in case someone would come reading and not understand what is going on.

Everything's fine, sorry for not clearing this up on the first reply. In a rush as usual.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

Just like the saying goes "this is the worst day of my life" and then it starts pouring (rain).

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Lunar Dance 666 said:

I remember when I was a kid we went to pantomimes with men dressed in drag but this was comedic and strictly for children.

This is a completely different concept to 'Drag' which is a subculture STRICTLY FOR ADULTS with adult references only adults can actually understand (beyond the sexual stuff, how can a child know or understand about Judy Garland, bulimia of fashion models, strip clubs or whatever the hell else is referenced in 99 percent of Drag shows?) now being pushed by the lizards onto children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qenQSVaE-h0

This is sick shit, it most certainly is a nefarious agenda. The parents come across as munchhausens style freaks every time. Also note how the mayor is cucking for this.

Just like with Weimar and the late 1960s to early 1980s they never stop their bullshit, they cannot. Enough bullshit and we'll be back to this again (Brooke Shields two years before this cover as a nine year old was photographed for Playboy by ((Garry Gross)) entirely naked and oiled up):

f089b04ec3cb3126696328b67feaf97e.jpg

Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
because jews and the rest of the degenerate mafia want the CHILDREN above all.
I faintly remember that there were tons of shitty bible verses talking about how only children can "enter heaven", or something along those lines, and how jewsus "loves the children" and "blesses" them. Who could've guessed that xianity also supports all of this. What a cohencidence.
jesus the pervert
6c1.jpg

I figured youd be saying it for newer members or people that would be confused. Dont worry.

Whats it that they say about that again.. here it is 'haastige spoed is zelden goed' and that one would often mess up if they go too fast..

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I knew you didn't say it I just wrote it in case someone would come reading and not understand what is going on.

Everything's fine, sorry for not clearing this up on the first reply. In a rush as usual.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back