Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Above Top Secret Information, please watch and educate others on this!

Covenant of Orion said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ7--QvQGJc

Ave Satanas!!

Greer by the way is a jew and he is essentially only promoting decorated communism and confusion. Give 1 truth and 2 lies, so be careful.

What meaning that have you gotten or learned from this video, and why do you feel that it's significant?

I'm just wondering what you are thinking. I would like to understand your perspective. :)

94n said:
What meaning that have you gotten or learned from this video, and why do you feel that it's significant?

I'm just wondering what you are thinking. I would like to understand your perspective. :)

The biggest point that shocked me initially was that not only is it related to the Ether Engine as described by Mageson's sermons, also that our own thoughts, when brought forth to the front of our consciousness, are measurable and detectable to a certain group of higher ups, that which to prevent a breach of security of your innermost thoughts requires a ninja-like usage of the void meditation to make a mental poker face of the things that are sensitive information, and that when one simply contemplates a topic of extreme sensitive value that it is then known to these people.

I guess I should have explained before. :p

Again, thank you HP Hooded Cobra for your support.

Hail Satan

Many advances alien races including our own Gods just materialize things in this way [it is not as easy as it's made to seem there, not a mumbo jumbo easy tech], this is nothing new and nothing secret, it's been in the UFO community for centuries, and Tesla and many other scientist of the last century KNEW about the Aether and many other things. All Ancient Civilizations did so too.

I allowed the video as it may convince the hard stuck people to hear this from a modern "Authority" source of the mainstream even if it's a jew.

Yes, all of this does happen and does exist.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Many advances alien races including our own Gods just materialize things in this way [it is not as easy as it's made to seem there, not a mumbo jumbo easy tech], this is nothing new and nothing secret, it's been in the UFO community for centuries, and Tesla and many other scientist of the last century KNEW about the Aether and many other things. All Ancient Civilizations did so too.

I allowed the video as it may convince the hard stuck people to hear this from a modern "Authority" source of the mainstream even if it's a jew.

Thank you HP.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Covenant of Orion said:
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=tZ7--QvQGJc

Ave Satanas!!

Greer by the way is a jew and he is essentially only promoting decorated communism and confusion. Give 1 truth and 2 lies, so be careful.

I just heard of this man. He leads some meditations. Is it a bad idea to try them? I know he is married to a Jew, maybe she infiltrated him? He seems very gentile to me, minus his wife and children unfortunately.

BrightMorningStar said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Covenant of Orion said:
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=tZ7--QvQGJc

Ave Satanas!!

I just heard of this man. He leads some meditations. Is it a bad idea to try them? I know he is married to a Jew, maybe she infiltrated him? He seems very gentile to me, minus his wife and children unfortunately.
Why would you even try meditations that have been watered down outside of the JoS? Just for the novelty?

BrightMorningStar said:

All the meditations you need are found in JoS website and numerous pdf files.

Why do these jews have a different kind of voice that's different from a human voice...

You see if you listen closely to their voice...you will feel and hear like as if you are listening to a generic robot voice. Just like that robot voice changers voice.

I'm not kidding or being sarcastic. I'm serious. Listen it closely. You will definitely feel like that you r listening to a robot!!

Their voice also has got no EMOTION. It's completely void of any emotions.

Their voice FEELS so Empty.

But also, DISGUSTING AF!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

So does that mean that Ancient Civilizations before the downfall by the enemy attack. Never mined material from the ground?

I gotta apologize because I fail to understand what you mean and what this video mean. In a strict context, are you saying that the Gods do not suffer nor struggle nor toil for materials for goods, using I guess you can call it a 3D printer, materializer, dematerialzer, rematerializer.(Atomically and Molecularally perfect constructs)

I know you've mentioned keep the Sci-fi and Sci-fan stuff down, keep the Star trek down. But watching the video this guy just speaks spiritual stuff in a scientific package.

It's like the akashic meter on modern day observatories it instantly calculates the universal planets and star systems and moves the telescope around for the calculations. Mageson stated "Instantaneous transmission, with no transmission time in between". Funny enough there is like a 15-30 page scientific jargan explaining a simple sentence our HP said.

So I hate for you to state this as you've mentioned before you don't post things of higher civilizations as it can be hijacked by newage jewage movements and used by the enemy like what you mentioned on money and how money works differently in higher civilizations.

Well the question becomes what can you post to help us understand this better in a more realistic approach?

sahasrarabliss said:
Why do these jews have a different kind of voice that's different from a human voice...

You see if you listen closely to their voice...you will feel and hear like as if you are listening to a generic robot voice. Just like that robot voice changers voice.

I'm not kidding or being sarcastic. I'm serious. Listen it closely. You will definitely feel like that you r listening to a robot!!

But also, DISGUSTING AF!
That is the exact same thing when (((politicians))) give so-called "impassioned speeches", sounding the exact same way as always.

FancyMancy said:
sahasrarabliss said:

But also, DISGUSTING AF!
That is the exact same thing when (((politicians))) give so-called "impassioned speeches", sounding the exact same way as always.

I know that, but Nope. I'm not talking about the tonality or pitch of their voice.

It's something else. The sound of it ..the feel of it.. if you are sensitive enough you can quickly find out if someone is Jew just by listening to its voice.

Aquarius said:
BrightMorningStar said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Why would you even try meditations that have been watered down outside of the JoS? Just for the novelty?

I think mainly because it's guided. I have never actually tried a guided meditation but I wondering if hearing someones voice will help me from getting distracted by my own thoughts.

Henu the Great said:
BrightMorningStar said:

All the meditations you need are found in JoS website and numerous pdf files.

Alright, thank you for the response.

BrightMorningStar said:
Aquarius said:
BrightMorningStar said:

I think mainly because it's guided. I have never actually tried a guided meditation but I wondering if hearing someones voice will help me from getting distracted by my own thoughts.
You stop getting distracted by developing willpower, it's something that you have to put effort it.

It is enough to look at the face of this Greer and everything becomes clear. A typical reptiloid physiognomy ... And the energy is the same ..

sahasrarabliss said:

But also, DISGUSTING AF!

Yes exactly. You cannot confuse a Jew with a Gentile. Not only the voice, but their facial features always show the rat. Regarding the voice, this is burr, often it is a slurred pronunciation of the letter L ... But the most important thing is their energy ... smell .... Jews have an astral stink. This is beyond words...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back