Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questioning About Male Feminization and Female Masculinization

ETERNAL_LIFE_666

I am still having trouble understanding how men have been feminized and women have been masculinized? Please give some examples related to todays current trends in society.

It's different for each society and culture, so it's a very difficult question to answer.

In the past men wore high heels, wore wigs, makeup, etc. because it was just the fashion and culture at the time (france, egypt, etc.) and it was considered manly. Today, it's considered feminine to do so.
Today there is still an expectation not to express emotion and are expected to be the sole breadwinner etc. because these are masculine things to do. They shoulder a lot, and end up with higher suicide rates.

It's different for women too. In the past they were expected to have children, and were highly discouraged from having jobs. Could not own land (except in some societies). Could not vote or go to school. education for women was considered taboo. Because they were considered manly activities. a woman's life was about domesticity and providing children.

The generation before us grew up in the 1950s, so you bet they have some cultural expectations of what to do/what not to do. So do the people who grew up in the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, and up until now.

These societal roles are ever changing. People's opinions on what men and women should/shouldn't do will always depend on the person answering.

I hope you have someone provide a nuanced answer.

This is my personal opinion but neither are really approximating the other gender to me. They are becoming sexless and void of either altogether, like the Greys. The average soyboy is reverting to a strange childlike state, and the average 'badass woman' in media now is becoming more void of heroic and active characteristics (going away from someone like say Ripley, and turning characters like this into Anita Sarkeesian...)

The enemy dumping plastics and all kinds of other nasties that destroy hormones has something to do with it.

Some people are just naturally like that. Everyone has both male and female energies inside their soul, and everyone's balance is different of which energies they got more of.

Actual men are mostly repressed in their feminine side and the masculine side gets overly exalted. That is the norm around society. The overly feminised ones are a minority and usually belong to JooLBT organisations. Most young men are completely incapable of expressing affection properly and thus result to expressing it through verbal and physical aggressiveness.

Thing is, as other people stated, men are not supposed to become the embodiment of Mars in all their aspects and women are not supposed to become the embodiment of Venus in all their aspects. There are degrees, ranks and structure to all things. One ought to work with their individual blueprint and improve upon it. Not toward extremes like the kikes have been preaching for centuries but toward their individual balance, which means working with the qualities they are already possess and overcoming the flaws. This from each side, thus integrating all the best aspects of themselves as they raise in vibration, as negative aspects don't survive on higher vibrations, becoming/being dross.

The CIA is involved in this. They are deliberately using public media like movies, television, songs ,and general trends etc to promote female masculization and male feminization which are often exaggerated and do not mean what they show you in the TV. Feminine qualities do not mean acting like a girl or being sissy like. Feminine qualities constitute artistic qualities like painting, singing dancing etc . Masculine qualities include leading, logical things, mathematics, philosophy, computer programming etc. Being masculine isn't being a inflated balloon of muscle. It means being intelligent logically and having leadership qualities and making things happen . Infact everyone has these qualities. But acting like a little sissy boi isn't being feminine, its simply emulating some else behavior which you seem to like somehow or are conditioned to like. For example if you are given positive attention as you accidentally put on nail polish or try on girls clothes as a child, your brain attaches your accidental behavior with peer approval and happiness and you keep doing that behavior. If you're cute and someone gives you positive attention that ," You look cuter than a girl. Wow." ,its the same thing.

The point is masculine behavior and feminine behavior are not what they are being portrayed and preached in the media. The jews are emasculating men because a nation of masculine men would never let Islamic invaders invade and physically replace their race. This is in the food they eat, the water they drink and their lifestyle which decreases their testosterone and they're importing militant quality virile baby making invaders at the same time. This is a very calculated ethnic genocide program happening here and the emasculation of men is in the center of that. You bet these muslims aren't teaching their people about gender neutral laws and anal sex ,they're teaching them to conquer the country with birthrates and terrorist attacks. There are videos where they beat up Europeans wandering in their ghettos by accident. This is an actual closely knit patriarchal puritanical terrorist network who are terrorists by belief and the only way to save Europe is to get these people the hell out of their countries before they become a majority (2042 for US and 2030 ? For Europe Id remember exact dates but it's very serious. )Because you wish you weren't born in a sharia country.

94n said:
It's different for each society and culture, so it's a very difficult question to answer.

In the past men wore high heels, wore wigs, makeup, etc. because it was just the fashion and culture at the time (france, egypt, etc.) and it was considered manly. Today, it's considered feminine to do so.
Today there is still an expectation not to express emotion and are expected to be the sole breadwinner etc. because these are masculine things to do. They shoulder a lot, and end up with higher suicide rates.

It's different for women too. In the past they were expected to have children, and were highly discouraged from having jobs. Could not own land (except in some societies). Could not vote or go to school. education for women was considered taboo. Because they were considered manly activities. a woman's life was about domesticity and providing children.

The generation before us grew up in the 1950s, so you bet they have some cultural expectations of what to do/what not to do. So do the people who grew up in the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, and up until now.

These societal roles are ever changing. People's opinions on what men and women should/shouldn't do will always depend on the person answering.

Are you seriously reducing the femininity and masculinity on such superficial things as fashion?

Fashion trends come and go...

I think some of this is fear mongering by disinformation agents like Alex Jones. The second person is right the standards of what is feminine and Masculine per say has changed a lot over time. I don't think I any case the standards are very healthy right now to begin with especially on the male side if you notice most violent crime is committed by males so far as an average they have a higher drug use rate suicide rate etc as far as I have researched.

What we should be focusing on is healthy standards for both sexes with mutual respect for the people that don't fit into it. Maybe we should strive to once again have the standards they had in the ancient times for this. Men for example heroic strong a warrior creative a protector of women and children and the family etc.

I don't think what you are saying at the top really is happening and all this stuff may not fully have to do with the Jews right now even though they of course are getting their hands into it. It has to do with the principal of backlash that was talked about on here someone pushes something far enough people revolt. I think people are sick of living their lives in an unhealthy way and that is leading to this not to mention Uranus is in Taurus right now.

ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:
I am still having trouble understanding how men have been feminized and women have been masculinized? Please give some examples related to todays current trends in society.

Look at some pictures of men in the early 1900's compared to now. Good examples are college pictures. You will notice our ancestors were much more masculine than us now, in appearance and demeanor. Additionally, note how much more feminine some women are, compared to their mothers. I think this points to some widespread biological shifting of feminization on the populace, trying to weaken it.

I should have been more specific in my questioning. What I am referring to is how certain unaltered Third Reich era writings from the Nazi Leadership make mention of Weimar Era men being "unmanly" and "feminine". I do perceive from photos of German SS men during the Third Reich Era, the men have a very powerful warrior presence that comes put through their being which is lacking in German men before and after the Third Reich Era. Did the Nazi Leadership mean that they were unwarrior like?

Larissa666 said:
94n said:

Are you seriously reducing the femininity and masculinity on such superficial things as fashion?

Fashion trends come and go...

Fashion is a reflection of societies values, mainstream thoughts, and it's the expression of sexes. It's not useless or superficial.

It would be helpful if you read past that sentence about fashion.. because I went into other things.

This is very much on topic of what I am trying to discern as well. Average men of today do not seem to be masculine in the way Third Reich Era men were masculine and average women are not feminine and nurturing motherly as they were during the Third Reich Era.
Jack said:
The CIA is involved in this. They are deliberately using public media like movies, television, songs ,and general trends etc to promote female masculization and male feminization which are often exaggerated and do not mean what they show you in the TV. Feminine qualities do not mean acting like a girl or being sissy like. Feminine qualities constitute artistic qualities like painting, singing dancing etc . Masculine qualities include leading, logical things, mathematics, philosophy, computer programming etc. Being masculine isn't being a inflated balloon of muscle. It means being intelligent logically and having leadership qualities and making things happen . Infact everyone has these qualities. But acting like a little sissy boi isn't being feminine, its simply emulating some else behavior which you seem to like somehow or are conditioned to like. For example if you are given positive attention as you accidentally put on nail polish or try on girls clothes as a child, your brain attaches your accidental behavior with peer approval and happiness and you keep doing that behavior. If you're cute and someone gives you positive attention that ," You look cuter than a girl. Wow." ,its the same thing.

The point is masculine behavior and feminine behavior are not what they are being portrayed and preached in the media. The jews are emasculating men because a nation of masculine men would never let Islamic invaders invade and physically replace their race. This is in the food they eat, the water they drink and their lifestyle which decreases their testosterone and they're importing militant quality virile baby making invaders at the same time. This is a very calculated ethnic genocide program happening here and the emasculation of men is in the center of that. You bet these muslims aren't teaching their people about gender neutral laws and anal sex ,they're teaching them to conquer the country with birthrates and terrorist attacks. There are videos where they beat up Europeans wandering in their ghettos by accident. This is an actual closely knit patriarchal puritanical terrorist network who are terrorists by belief and the only way to save Europe is to get these people the hell out of their countries before they become a majority (2042 for US and 2030 ? For Europe Id remember exact dates but it's very serious. )Because you wish you weren't born in a sharia country.

ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:
1543424255994.jpg
4-Ansichtskarte-Frauenbewegung-um-1910-Fenske-Volksversammlung-Humor-Kraft-Heil-Boxe.jpg

Q-Axster-Abb-1.jpg
Q-Axster-Abb-2-kleiner-jpeg.png

I'm negatively surprised that only Jack recognized the root of todays situation. Todays perceived gender roles in society are the direct result of almost 24/7 MK Ultra style cultural marxism propaganda starting in the 60s, post WW2. Big money involved, big money involved means these jews are behind it for their own end. Above in top middle you can see (((Rosa Luxemburg))) which was a major figure in the jewish conspiracy which tried to turn the Weimar Republic into Soviet Germany in the 20s. Guess who the root of the feminizing and general attempt to confuse gender roles in Germany was aswell? There you have feminism propaganda from the second German Reich/Weimar Republic era. Also literal racemixing propaganda. It hardly can be more obvious. It's not a coincidence society is what it is today - it was made this way. The tool was and still is jewish cultural Marxism. When it comes to the genders they push both sides into the middle, all towards androgynous beings without a gender. Now you might get a glimpse where the tranny propaganda suddenly comes from, they are trying to normalize this "progression".

The possiblity of delivering moving picture propaganda straight into almost every living room after WW2 played perfectly in their hands to use for their own ends. It never stopped. When some say the western world is like Weimar Germany today it's not just a meme, and it didn't "just happen" or "evolve" totally on its own. No. It needs to be this way for the enemy to bring their end goal about.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back