Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A question about my girlfriend and spiritual warfare

unnamed satanist

Hi everyone, I'm at an extremely uncertain time in my life at the moment and would really appreciate any advice as it is directly related to spiritual warfare. I would greatly appreciate if you read this post in full.

SO, a couple of months ago I began dating this xian girl (I know, a mistake typically but she was clearly different) and upon getting to know her it all fell into place perfectly. We are in deep deep love and it turns out she doesn't believe in any of that xian bullshit at all and often agrees with me when I rant about the evils of Xianity and the church. She also practices kundalini yoga and other spiritual practices despite living in a strict xian household and not even believing in the existence of the kundalini serpent. She is full of life and clearly has a very powerful aura without even being aware of her potential.

Anyway, it turns out that her dad (who died when she was just three years old) was a MASSIVE 'pagan'. He did tai-chi and all sorts of spiritual practices and was very into tarot cards and divination and even predicted his own early death before he was diagnosed with cancer. It blew my mind when I was told that. The more I learn about him the more fascinated I am and the clearer it is he was very powerful, much more than I am as a satanist of two years. He used to write poems and they often reference certain Egyptian gods such as Anubis and so my point is he may have been a Satanic soul when he was alive.

So because of all this, one day I just said fuck it and I educated her on my beliefs. It started with the basics like energy and the importance of yoga etc. but she was just SO open-minded about all of it and I loved her so much at that point I told her almost everything. About the Gods, about the extraterrestrials in biblical paintings, the kundalini serpent, the origins of words such as Satan or devil (Devi in Sanskrit.) Just about the only thing I didn't educate her on was the jewish question and the fact that I am a Satanist specifically (I just referred to myself as a pagan.)

Naturally of course once I got home and my hormones died down I began worrying about whether I made the right decision or whether I should keep going and tell her EVERYTHING because I really genuinely care about this girl and want to show her the truth but I'm worried about it as it essentially gives her the power to ruin my life if a breakup was to happen. I prayed to Satan for guidance and I felt this beautiful energy consume my aura and also I got a message from her that was related to paganism and could be seen as a sign. I'm so fucking confused and I don't know if I'm really receiving signs from Satan or if I'm making it up in my head because I want to teach her the truth. Any advice would be so appreciated thanks guys. She's politically quite left-wing but dislikes both communism and capitalism. She also has jewish friends and I just don't know what the right thing to do is.

I had a xian gf once and told her my beliefs. She was very similar to what you describe of your girlfriend. Very open minded and spiritually inclined. I started slow, telling her of importance of yoga and meditation like you said. And lo and behold she began practicing. Very strictly and daily. I was impressed. I told her more and more over time and eventually just said I was a Satanist and showed her the jos. She would go on the forums daily and read and ask me questions when she was curious. Like the jew thing through her off of course at first. But she was very open minded and seemed to slowly be coming around.

For unrelated reasons the relationship didn’t work out. But she trusted me and we had strong feelings for one another. That was enough for her to at least hear me out. Then the truth speaks for itself. This path IS the truth. So it’s not hard to convince someone if they’re willing to listen.

This same situation happens to many SS. This path is our life and if there’s someone you’re in a relationship with it’s very difficult to keep the two things apart and expect the relationship to work long term. Secrets don’t work in serious relationships. I would think at some point she must know and at least accept it if the relationship is to last. You can’t hide it forever. What if you get married or think of children?

But also it must come out in due time so it doesn’t backfire.

You said you asked for guidance and got positive feelings. That would of been my advice, ask the gods and you did and said this is what you got back. So you know her best. It’s your call at the end of the day how you handle it.

Do not worry ,she will follow your lead if you lead. About the Nazi stuff, I'd wait until she's completely taken in the anti Christian understanding. This having Jewish and leftist friends is also a problem. Maybe you can put an aura of revulsion against these Jews on her so they don't bother her.

Eric13 said:
This same situation happens to many SS. This path is our life and if there’s someone you’re in a relationship with it’s very difficult to keep the two things apart and expect the relationship to work long term. Secrets don’t work in serious relationships. I would think at some point she must know and at least accept it if the relationship is to last. You can’t hide it forever. What if you get married or think of children?

But also it must come out in due time so it doesn’t backfire.

You said you asked for guidance and got positive feelings. That would of been my advice, ask the gods and you did and said this is what you got back. So you know her best. It’s your call at the end of the day how you handle it.

Thank you so much mate this is an amazing response and I really appreciate the detail and will take your advice to heart. Hail Satan!

unnamed satanist said:
I prayed to Satan for guidance and I felt this beautiful energy consume my aura and also I got a message from her that was related to paganism and could be seen as a sign. I'm so fucking confused and I don't know if I'm really receiving signs from Satan or if I'm making it up in my head because I want to teach her the truth. Any advice would be so appreciated thanks guys. She's politically quite left-wing but dislikes both communism and capitalism. She also has jewish friends and I just don't know what the right thing to do is.

It sounds like the sign wasn't coincidental. I don't know how open you are to telepathy or clauraudience/clairvoyance that would allow a more direct communication, but the less open you are, I think the more energy is required to distinctly communicate with you. Unfortunately, the Gods cannot use all their energy up with less important matters, therefore they choose what they thought was appropriate. Interpretation of both the auric stimulation and sign from your GF should be that she is receptive/positive and you should able to feel comfortable, hence the energy you felt.

To me, it sounds like you already did the hard part by getting her up to this point. Yeah the Jew thing may be another decent obstacle, but my advice would be to first establish the framework of "paganism", like you already did. Once she identifies or sympathizes with it, then you can explain the enemies of it. I would show her quotes by Jews explaining their hatred and reasons for such. Don't forget the Laitmann blog where he describes Jews as an ET task force to take over the world. Explain that it is unfortunate to be against a group of people, but if they are hostile to you, then you have to defend yourself.

As far as stuff related to her life, such as her politics and friends, I would leave that up to her to solve on her own. In other words, establish her identity through JOS, get her involved, and then let her start to shape her life around it. This would avoid any conflict related to you prematurely forcing change upon her. Let her do as much on her own as she can. Show her the 40-day or 6 month programs and show her what sort of stuff is possible and show her the effort and thought people put into their work. This should open her eyes to the reality of it all. Good luck man.

Eric13 said:
I had a xian gf once and told her my beliefs. She was very similar to what you describe of your girlfriend. Very open minded and spiritually inclined. I started slow, telling her of importance of yoga and meditation like you said. And lo and behold she began practicing. Very strictly and daily. I was impressed. I told her more and more over time and eventually just said I was a Satanist and showed her the jos. She would go on the forums daily and read and ask me questions when she was curious. Like the jew thing through her off of course at first. But she was very open minded and seemed to slowly be coming around.

Would you mind elaborating on what she said about the Jew situation? I am curious what she asked you and how it was eventually reconciled. Did she end up agreeing with the JOS stance in the end, or did she just kind of brush it off? Where did she fall, relative to her beliefs and personal practice, by the time you guys split?

Don't say anything you aren't comfortable saying, I just want to learn from someone before I have to deal with such situations myself.

Blitzkreig said:
Would you mind elaborating on what she said about the Jew situation? I am curious what she asked you and how it was eventually reconciled. Did she end up agreeing with the JOS stance in the end, or did she just kind of brush it off? Where did she fall, relative to her beliefs and personal practice, by the time you guys split?

Don't say anything you aren't comfortable saying, I just want to learn from someone before I have to deal with such situations myself.

Well I never pushed anything. She was naturally curious. For instance, once I told her about meditation and yoga, she said she would practice. Every couple of weeks I’d ask her, hey still meditating? And I’d naturally expect her to say no I got busy or whatever, but no she never did. She was always diligent. She did it on her own really. So I thought that was good cause so many struggle with that here.

But in regards to the beliefs, she just asked a lot of questions. Like sometimes we’d talk for hours and she would just ask me questions, which I thought was great, cause I’ve been around a while and could help her and I’m glad for that. Lucky I knew the answers as well and that helped. So I advise studying. Cause naturally if you come out to a future partner, they’ll have questions, and your preparedness and ability to answer intelligently will determine how serious they take you.

The jew thing I just continued to show her evidence, and she knew of jews and I just told her to observe them and it’ll become clear fast. She did and there were times we’d be together and she’d make some comment, “oh that bastard jew coworker of mine!” or something. She was getting it. She was telling me she was starting to see it. That’s the key, tell people to observe jews if they know any. The jews will do the hard part of convincing someone for you, just by being themselves.

I’m in my mid-late twenties, she was in college and ended up having two jobs as well. It got to a point we never could see each other anymore and only talked on the phone. That’s why we ended. It’s been like 9 months since we separated, I have no clue if she’s still practicing or doing rtrs or anything. I hope so for her sake and our sake at large, but she was very into it while we were together.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back