Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Train Dream

Vaal

Hello everyone,
When I was a child(3 or 4 ,I don't remember), I had this really nighmerish dream that I wanted to talk about since I found jos.
The dream would occur to me many times throughout my childhood.
I would found myself on train rails; completely paralyzed, I could only move my head to see what was around me. Everythink was bloody red like in the horror movie. After some time , I could see train coming right at me. The train was all black; its shape was was super twisted in a scary way, and it had really ferocious vibes.
After getting hit by it ,I would wake up every time extremely startled. Sometimes after waking my eardrums would pop, making my ears bleed, it hurtled af as well(i think i almost became deaf because of it).

I always thought it was just some regular nightmare. But, I remember that there was, next to the rails, a nordic looking woman in white robes-- something like an angel, or demon. She sometimes would hold a flower.

Anyway, is it possible that it was a curse from the enemy, or something? The dream was very real,I may add.
Thanks.

Vaal said:
Hello everyone,
When I was a child(3 or 4 ,I don't remember), I had this really nighmerish dream that I wanted to talk about since I found jos.
I would found myself on train rails; completely paralyzed, I could only move my head to see what was around me. Everythink was bloody red like in the horror movie. After some time , I could see train coming right at me. The train was all black; its shape was was super twisted in a scary way, and it had really ferocious vibes.
After getting hit by it ,I would wake up every time extremely startled. Sometimes after waking my eardrums would pop, making my ears bleed, it hurtled af as well(i think i almost became deaf because of it).

I always thought it was just some regular nightmare. But, I remember that there was, next to the rails, a nordic looking woman in white robes-- something like an angel, or demon. She sometimes would hold a flower.

Anyway, is it possible that it was a curse from the enemy, or something? The dream was very real,I may add.
Thanks.
I'm not an expert in dream interpretation, and the following are just my personal theories.

I think that the train may symbolize an event that will occur, something planetary, that cannot be stopped but only evaded and/or sublimated. The black color of it may also link to the planet Saturn, and/or to the Nigredo (black) stage in which one has to clean away all the dross and delusions. It could also symbolize your karma, since you managed that the train was scarily distorted. So it could be that your karma is making the transit/event worse (or atleast more scary).
You being paralyzed could have a bunch of meanings. Being unable to move like this might indicate some kind of circumstances, mentalities, or other things about you that render you unable to "move" away from the train, such as delusions, controlling parents/friends, or even like a job you are stuck in, or an illness. The list goes. In this specific case, I think this paralyzation may have just come from the enemy. So the dream may have been symbolic of the enemy preventing you from properly getting through your Nigredo stage, and instead having you "run over" by it instead.

I'm sure this dream also had an enemy attack mixed into it, because it caused you physical injury. I don't think this would ever happen normally without the enemy being involved.

Could be past-life trauma. Maybe you got hit by a train in one of your past lives. People who die in violent ways, their soul remembers it forever.

Shael said:
Vaal said:
Hello everyone,

Thanks.
I'm not an expert in dream interpretation, and the following are just my personal theories.

I think that the train may symbolize an event that will occur, something planetary, that cannot be stopped but only evaded and/or sublimated. The black color of it may also link to the planet Saturn, and/or to the Nigredo (black) stage in which one has to clean away all the dross and delusions. It could also symbolize your karma, since you managed that the train was scarily distorted. So it could be that your karma is making the transit/event worse (or atleast more scary).
You being paralyzed could have a bunch of meanings. Being unable to move like this might indicate some kind of circumstances, mentalities, or other things about you that render you unable to "move" away from the train, such as delusions, controlling parents/friends, or even like a job you are stuck in, or an illness. The list goes. In this specific case, I think this paralyzation may have just come from the enemy. So the dream may have been symbolic of the enemy preventing you from properly getting through your Nigredo stage, and instead having you "run over" by it instead.

I'm sure this dream also had an enemy attack mixed into it, because it caused you physical injury. I don't think this would ever happen normally without the enemy being involved.

I wouldn't be shocked if that was the enemy, there was a lot of weird shit that happened to me that probably led me to the jos somehow.
I like thinking that it was some demoness that was trying to protect me, maybe someday I will know.

Thank you very much for the reply, Shael. You are the bruh.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Could be past-life trauma. Maybe you got hit by a train in one of your past lives. People who die in violent ways, their soul remembers it forever.

I thought it could be that I commited suicide in my past life. Not sure.

Vaal said:

Maybe you walked in front of a train. Be careful now.

Vaal said:

Maybe you walked in front of a train. Be careful now.

The curse is more likely to be the case considering the physical injuries.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back