Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Kissing, feeling energy?

MayIAsk

I kissed someone and after 4-5 sec I felt like sick or if you had accidently eaten something expired and want to throw up.
I currently doing a opening my psychic senses working. The person did look fine.
Did someone have a similar experience ?

MayIAsk said:
I kissed someone and after 4-5 sec I felt like sick or if you had accidently eaten something expired and want to throw up.
I currently doing a opening my psychic senses working. The person did look fine.
Were you so nervous that you got nausea? :p
Well either way try to tune into the person's energy to see if you can sense anything bad, and stay aware of further signs that may indicate smth bad about the person.

If you decide to want to remove any ties to them, you can use Munka for 9 days, started during a waning moon preferably in Scorpio or Capricorn.

Shael said:
MayIAsk said:
Were you so nervous that you got nausea? :p

No, not at all.

Is it possibel, this is a sign of my psychic centers are opening up? (do a working at the time)
never had such a thing before.

MayIAsk said:

That happened to me literally every time someone I wasn't attracted to for any reason (wrong sex, appearance, personality, etc) took me by surprise and kissed me. But it also happens to me when someone uses their tongue too much. Was there something you didn't like about the way they reacted to the kiss? If there wasn't, unfortunately I can't help, sorry.

I can think of another option: that the other person was a psychic leech and took your energy during the kiss. That's the only other thing I can think off. Maybe someone more experienced in this can help you with this.

MayIAsk said:
Jack said:
Was it a guy or a girl ?

I´m male, she was a girl.

Why do you ask ?
Never had this happen to me so maybe
1)Shes a jew
2)Its unrelated to the kissing thing and might be because of something you are or drank before ?
Do you have any medical problems?
3)You might be a homosexual (least likely. )

Stormblood said:
MayIAsk said:

That happened to me literally every time someone I wasn't attracted to for any reason (wrong sex, appearance, personality, etc) took me by surprise and kissed me. But it also happens to me when someone uses their tongue too much. Was there something you didn't like about the way they reacted to the kiss? If there wasn't, unfortunately I can't help, sorry.

I can think of another option: that the other person was a psychic leech and took your energy during the kiss. That's the only other thing I can think off. Maybe someone more experienced in this can help you with this.
Nice point on that psychic leech observation, that could be too and also if they are really fucked up spiritually and you sense that

In the pagan parties of the Knight's Templar back in the middle ages we would preform these 'rituals' involving kissing parts of the body. The kisses would act as a transferring of energy from one individual to the other to help open up our centres of energy and we would do this before an idol of baphomet.

From the kiss what you are feeling is the energy of this individual being transferred to you and forming a 'mark' on your soul, which is obviously repulsive energy. If it felt like a very powerful spiritual repulsion on a deep level in your soul, then the person you kissed was probably a jew... regardless it's important you separate and sever this energy from yourself and clean it out immediately and as thoroughly as possible.

Thank you all for your replies.

I do the returning courses 1,2 daily. So I think I´m fine.
I probably have to test in a field study if this was a singel case. ;) . I think she could have had dirty chakras, don´t know, she didn´t look jewish. Is severe obesity a sign of dirty chakras?

MayIAsk said:
Is severe obesity a sign of dirty chakras?

Obesity is an illness, both physical and mental. Physically, aside from hindering any and all physical abilities and putting a strain on your back and on your entire body structure, it puts people at a very high risk of many diseases, starting from cardiovascular diseases. Psychically, it is the sign of someone sloppy, lazy, who doesn't care about their body and self. It indicates low self-esteem and confidence, not to mention a distorted self-image. Deep insecurities that many times are not shown on the surface because the kike society of today makes it acceptable for people to revel in illness. It is stagnation, denoting the inability to move forward. She's stuck. The opposite of what life is really about. It's an excess of Kapha and tamas for sure. If she isn't already, she'll soon become depressed, which is associated with an excess of those attributes, of water. Depression is the lowest level of vibration.

MayIAsk said:

I probably have to test in a field study if this was a singel case. ;) . I think she could have had dirty chakras, don´t know, she didn´t look jewish. Is severe obesity a sign of dirty chakras?

How to recognize and Identify a Jew Part 1
How to recognize and Identify a Jew Part 2

From there learn to use your intuition and 'gut feeling'. If something seems wrong about them energy wise, then even if they aren't a jew, they're not someone you want to share energy with or a bond. I wouldn't even have a lover who is an SS here unless his soul was strong and clean to match my own. But don't deprive yourself of what you need, you'll just have to build an even stronger aura of protection that deflects negative energy and to clean your soul even more thoroughly. It's unfortunate that the people whom we are limited into having relationships with are so spiritually weak and shut down...

Dirty souls to me are repelling, and a weak soul is one I would be afraid to get close to in cases of unintentionally stealing their energy, my power has gotten to that point where I'm starting to more easily take someone's positive energy to empower my own soul if I'm not careful as I am passively meditating almost all the time throughout my day to make up for lack of spare time... and sleep. A clean soul is very attractive to me, both in the figurable sense and in the sexual sense. It's not much different to how animals choose their mates, you want one that is fit and healthy.

I'll often see someone who is physically attractive, but then when I get close to them I am 10/10 times left very disappointed with their spiritual attractiveness... in that it goes into the negative range. It has left me very lonely to the point of asking Satan for a demon lover, whom actually seems to be someone who is rather busy... perhaps he has an important job?

Anyways... just be careful and remember to protect yourself.

MayIAsk said:

Maybe you should kiss another girl and see if you feel the same way?

Jack said:
MayIAsk said:

That´s was I did mean with : "I probably have to test in a field study if this was a singel case. ;)"

and no the problem didn´t occure again. the girl this time was sober.

Stormblood said:
MayIAsk said:
Is severe obesity a sign of dirty chakras?

Obesity is an illness, both physical and mental. Physically, aside from hindering any and all physical abilities and putting a strain on your back and on your entire body structure, it puts people at a very high risk of many diseases, starting from cardiovascular diseases. Psychically, it is the sign of someone sloppy, lazy, who doesn't care about their body and self. It indicates low self-esteem and confidence, not to mention a distorted self-image. Deep insecurities that many times are not shown on the surface because the kike society of today makes it acceptable for people to revel in illness. It is stagnation, denoting the inability to move forward. She's stuck. The opposite of what life is really about. It's an excess of Kapha and tamas for sure. If she isn't already, she'll soon become depressed, which is associated with an excess of those attributes, of water. Depression is the lowest level of vibration.

Thank you Stormblood for your well written reply.

MayIAsk said:
Jack said:
MayIAsk said:

That´s was I did mean with : "I probably have to test in a field study if this was a singel case. ;)"

Maybe you should avoid drunk girls?

MayIAsk said:

Not a good sign. Usually jews physically repulse you.

Aquarius said:
MayIAsk said:
Jack said:

Maybe you should avoid drunk girls?

No, better help them sober up, I refuse to buy alkohol for them, better give them water ,... .
Someone has to save those poor souls ;).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back