Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Does void moon affect tarot readings?

Arctic666

Please don't tell me the fucker affects that as well.

I'm just worried that the readings are incorrect now. Especially the outcome cards I got.

Stormblood said:
Yes, it does. It affects even interviews and buying new clothes, for example, but it's more effective on witchcraft and divination is a branch of witchcraft.
I wonder what else does effect. Even simple things like getting an hair cut?

luis said:
Stormblood said:
Yes, it does. It affects even interviews and buying new clothes, for example, but it's more effective on witchcraft and divination is a branch of witchcraft.
Anything undertaken during a void moon will yield no result. Things that can go wrong will go wrong. It’s not best to get a haircut during a void moon. Even if it only goes slightly wrong, not the best.

Projects, important life things, anything of importance don’t do during a void moon, travel, whatever. Whether this a working or not the void moon effects everything. And yes, buying items, often something is wrong or it ends up not used, etc.

It’s a time for continuing projects already started or a time for taking it easy. Or for whatever reason, if you want something to not go as planned it’s a good time as well.

luis said:

Chances are you won't like how the stylist/barber cut them for you.

Also, on growth. If you like short hair or your hair to grow slowly, I think it'd be best to cut them during the waning phase, especially the moment after the full moon. If you want your hair to grow faster, cutting them during the waxing moon, especially the moment after a new moon.

This statement on hair growth, can be applied to the growth of everything, including self-growth. A general rule. It's better to work with nature than without it or, worse, against it. This is, I believe the principle behind HPS Maxine's statement about the returning courses. The waxing phase is better to do Part 2 because it boosts growth, while the waning phase is better to remove and return things, because it boosts those kinds of actions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back