Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Being Careful with Attachment and who and what you focus on

darkmonkey666

Some people may be missing the point with this. I know every once in awhile on here I see someone ask a question like which celebrity is a Jew or is this music group a Jew or this tv show or whatever. It hardly matters compared to some of the other things people on here even may still be attached to. You could be around that kind of music or something all day and not be effected what you couldn't do is be around certain people on a friendly basis and not be corrupted or take in certain things and not be corrupted. So this is what some people may need to focus on. Yes I know you are uncomfortable around people like me possibly because I know how to read you being an 8th house type. You have to face certain things within yourself if you ever have a hope of truly being clean or ever being free.

First things first you need to have a strong and independent personality to survive in this world. The weak literally are shit upon and spat upon. Don't take this for being mean to everyone strong people often are nicer to others than weak people but the point is they are not nice to everyone or loving to everyone. We need to get this love everyone shit out of our head. That is unless you want to be killed or raped by a Muslim or something someday and your whole country over run by savages who don't hold this philosopical ideal of loving everyone at all.

In a more personal level you will be completely taken advantage of in your personal life and no one will respect you if you try to love everyone. You will be like a human toilet. You don't want that do you.

So the first step to being free is becoming strong and meditation can help with this. Fire energy Mars energy the Sun even Jupiter energy helps in this (if it wasn't debilitated right now)

Anyways so from this point on if someone is using you or causing problems for you don't give them the time of day reset your priorities find new friends and if need be stand up to them both in the physical and spiritual.

Ok Next off about being around Normies. Most humans compared to some of us on here are barbarian savages who don't deserve nothing not even the help from us or the God's. We are by far supperior to those people and they are inferriors. So with that in mind only truly connect on a deep level to your equals or those a little or far above and below you (equality is a lie) do not connect to base line savages or give them the time of day in your heart. Only seek to worry about those that are willing to listen. At some point in the future they will either be helped by us or the God's or die off but we are not at that point right now. They are more trouble than they are worth. Just because someone is family also doesn't mean they deserve your time or respect think of them the same way you would others in society. We need to deconstruct ideals that can lead to our downfall. Again none of this means be mean to anyone for no reason or rude or anything. It just means be detached. There are certain people you cannot be around for a long time even in their presence without problems due to disgusting energy I am sure many on here know what I mean. So don't feed into it.

With that said you may end up alone or mostly alone with maybe one or two true friends after this. It is time to reassess who you spend your time on. Your better off this way and having time to advance than having many friends and going through traumatic stuff getting corrupted or pulled into some dumb activity like drugs or something are you not.

We all if we are loyal at heart have the God's as friends I know some of you cannot see them at all but it doesn't take a lot of meditation to open up enough to feel them and their presence. Let that help you.

If you are willing to fight for Satan and do what you need to and advance you will have friends. You will just be able to have the right ones or better ones. It may be good from now on to wait until you can eaisly sense energy of people if you are new before trying to make new friends also be able to spot a Jew cause many of them will not come right out and tell you they are one. You do not want to make that mistake trust me.

So you are not fine if you are connecting on a deep level to most people on this planet. You also if they are open to the enemy or open spiritually at all will open yourself up directly to reptillian attack it won't matter how much protection you use if you connect on a deeper level to someone of the enemy or worse use drugs around them. They will have a line right through it to your soul.

So the secret to detaching is Ansuz Munka and I hear with some people even though I have never tried it Visuddhi and surya(e) affirming you are free of any connections and influiences of the enemies of Satan or that persons name if you want.

Next up do not put a lot of focus on what the enemy is doing in the world instead try to have your mind more on positive things if you can. What you put focus on most is what your life is about remember that.

Oh and do enjoy whatever you like but be aware of the truth.

Do not make the mistake of not fully disconnecting from the enemy and all aspects of their programs. I have seen people on here say some of the same things xtians do in their churches before the exact words too. I am like why? Are we not smarter than that. There should not be any group think in Satanism we all need to be independent even if we know or love someone who is SS on a personal level. We are all connected yet seperate.

Munka and Ansuz to remove any xtian programming could be helpful the moon will go waning in cancer and Scorpio soon so there you go. The same working as freeing the soul should work for this.

Don't be afraid to think outside the box either on things. Do some research yourself into magick and meditations not everything is straight up said on the JOS sites there are some little secrets with things. One of them is 4 times a month or more a planet or the moon is on an aries point or even more times a critical degree. If any of this matches (the nature or the planet and sign on that degree and/or moon sign you have a boost of power especially if it's the sun on the critical degree. Think for yourself or those who do will have more fun and prosper while you are stuck in a rut and you will just be jealous.

Good Luck

So some people are missing the point while yes it's right to be concerned about the enemy in day to day life we have to focus on the bigger picture and the things that mess us up the most first and work to free ourselves. There should be no enemy thinking in our minds at all we need to leave it behind.

Also like always do the final rtr at least once and preferably more times a day good luck. The enemy is losing their thoughtform just about as we speak it's getting less and less able to hold itself toghether this is great news. So be happy

Also when it comes to other SS if you dont have anything nice to say don't say it. Be kind and respectful and remember we are working for a common cause.

slyscorpion said:
Some people may be missing the point with this. I know every once in awhile on here I see someone ask a question like which celebrity is a Jew or is this music group a Jew or this tv show or whatever. It hardly matters compared to some of the other things people on here even may still be attached to. You could be around that kind of music or something all day and not be effected what you couldn't do is be around certain people on a friendly basis and not be corrupted or take in certain things and not be corrupted. So this is what some people may need to focus on. Yes I know you are uncomfortable around people like me possibly because I know how to read you being an 8th house type. You have to face certain things within yourself if you ever have a hope of truly being clean or ever being free.

My experiences tell me that there is some form of effect on you when you see things like a jew on tv or take in the lyrics of certain songs and what not. The third eye connects with what it sees on the astral level when you focus on it and takes in the energy to interpret it, this is usually how I tell if a person I'm looking at is a jew when I focus on them, because suddenly this twisted repulsive energy will flood into my third eye, to which I immediately flush it out and then close it off.

And with lyrics to a song, if it's the product of the affects of enemy programming, you're going to take that in on some level. For example I was listening to a song by Skillet last night called The Resistance, the lyrics were good up until they said "love is the answer", almost instantaneously my soul cringed with a flood of enemy energy and I had to shut off the song. When you're advanced enough to feel and sense these things, you become aware of what is from the enemy and what is unhealthy for your soul and chakras. There's a song I really like but I refuse to ever look at the music video again because the first thing you see is some dirty jewish actor, I felt it in my third eye and was immediately repulsed, the twisted energy flooding at me again to which I had to deflect it and throw up my shields.

Obviously one shouldn't panic about every little song they listen to or movie they watch, so long as you clean your soul thoroughly regularly and enforce your protective aura, you can protect yourself from these things. And as you advance you'll become aware of what, when and where they are.

First things first you need to have a strong and independent personality to survive in this world. The weak literally are shit upon and spat upon. Don't take this for being mean to everyone strong people often are nicer to others than weak people but the point is they are not nice to everyone or loving to everyone. We need to get this love everyone shit out of our head. That is unless you want to be killed or raped by a Muslim or something someday and your whole country over run by savages who don't hold this philosopical ideal of loving everyone at all.

In a more personal level you will be completely taken advantage of in your personal life and no one will respect you if you try to love everyone. You will be like a human toilet. You don't want that do you.

That kind of personality helps but not everybody is going to be like that. Any personality can walk this path and be able to persevere through it, each individual has their own unique struggles but each struggle is similar to everyone else on this path. Nobody should have to lose who they foundationally and truly are whether you're an empath, aggressive, passive, social or reclusive. Uniqueness is valued here and by Satan as well. Having everybody be the same is enemy doctrine. Every personality can BECOME strong and independent, but it doesn't have to BE who they are in entirety as an individual.

Ok Next off about being around Normies. Most humans compared to some of us on here are barbarian savages who don't deserve nothing not even the help from us or the God's. We are by far supperior to those people and they are inferriors. So with that in mind only truly connect on a deep level to your equals or those a little or far above and below you (equality is a lie) do not connect to base line savages or give them the time of day in your heart. Only seek to worry about those that are willing to listen. At some point in the future they will either be helped by us or the God's or die off but we are not at that point right now. They are more trouble than they are worth. Just because someone is family also doesn't mean they deserve your time or respect think of them the same way you would others in society. We need to deconstruct ideals that can lead to our downfall. Again none of this means be mean to anyone for no reason or rude or anything. It just means be detached. There are certain people you cannot be around for a long time even in their presence without problems due to disgusting energy I am sure many on here know what I mean. So don't feed into it.

This is a very over exaggerated outlook and isn't precisely what one should be going for. Yes normies are outside the sensible circle and some of them are to the absolute extreme baseline borg mindset, but not everybody is suddenly inhuman by the average standard. You shouldn't shut yourself in your room and avoid all human contact and socialization because you're afraid to take in that negative energy. You won't if you keep yourself protected with the aura of protection and make sure you clean your aura thoroughly every day. I hang out with normies all the time, I have no choice, I enjoy talking with my housemates, with my coworkers, you need to socialize and Satan isn't going to keep you from or tell you not to do something you need.

Hell, I badly needed a real friend I could trust and do things with for the longest time and I was provided with someone who's a xian, and honestly it's unavoidable. He's only mentioned it once like 2 years ago and I've never heard of it again. He's loyal, respectful, open minded and mature and he's someone to this day I still hang out with and talk to. I despise his belief into the enemy program and even then he doesn't appear to tie into it strongly at all, but outside of it he's someone I have a lot of good memories with and he's very open minded. Of course meditating and Satan go far above and beyond hanging out with him, which leads to very little interaction these days, but I really needed to have that kind of friendship he provided outside the enemy shit. Sometimes you have to get what you can sensibly get from the lesser of evils. Be aware and alert, but don't drive yourself crazy.

With that said you may end up alone or mostly alone with maybe one or two true friends after this. It is time to reassess who you spend your time on. Your better off this way and having time to advance than having many friends and going through traumatic stuff getting corrupted or pulled into some dumb activity like drugs or something are you not.

Again, very unhealthy mindset. You only end up and remain with 'friends' like that if you let yourself.

We all if we are loyal at heart have the God's as friends I know some of you cannot see them at all but it doesn't take a lot of meditation to open up enough to feel them and their presence. Let that help you.

If you are willing to fight for Satan and do what you need to and advance you will have friends. You will just be able to have the right ones or better ones. It may be good from now on to wait until you can eaisly sense energy of people if you are new before trying to make new friends also be able to spot a Jew cause many of them will not come right out and tell you they are one. You do not want to make that mistake trust me.
Spotting a jew doesn't always take advancement, it can just take awareness and knowledge. From there, use your intuition and gut feelings and observe their behaviours. The stereotypes of jews are extremely on point. Materialistic, greedy, obsessed with money and getting money, guilt-tripping, generally parasitic.

So you are not fine if you are connecting on a deep level to most people on this planet. You also if they are open to the enemy or open spiritually at all will open yourself up directly to reptillian attack it won't matter how much protection you use if you connect on a deeper level to someone of the enemy or worse use drugs around them. They will have a line right through it to your soul.

This is just inciting fear of connecting with anybody at all. Like I said, just be aware and alert and don't be with people who generally make you feel like shit. Someone who is good is someone trustworthy, someone who gives in return equally to what you give, general basis of a positive relationship should be taken into account when choosing the normies you hang out with.

This single sentence just contradicted and refuted everything you basically stated above it of pure raw panic and exaggeration. People can be aware of a jew and still like hanging out with them which they shouldn't. Everything is more complicated than one may think.

Do not make the mistake of not fully disconnecting from the enemy and all aspects of their programs. I have seen people on here say some of the same things xtians do in their churches before the exact words too. I am like why? Are we not smarter than that. There should not be any group think in Satanism we all need to be independent even if we know or love someone who is SS on a personal level. We are all connected yet seperate.

This kind of family thinking and loving our bond with one another is part of nature. The gods incorporate this kind of cooperation because that is how one truly survives and 'lives'. Yes you should be able to handle yourself whenever the need arises, but that does not mean you have to keep yourself distant from your family because its' "making you dependent". If you need help, then you need help, ask for it.

Unlike the xian spoutings of love where they tell you to love everybody even if they harm you, our love for each other in the family of Satan is not misplaced and we do care about one another as we should. This does not mean one HAS to on a forced level, you don't have to make yourself love someone here you may not click with or who you may having a conflicting personality with. But as a family with Satan, cooperation is a necessity regardless, it's how we survive. Wolves are a prime example of a species that knows this, as well as ants.

I know your intentions behind this thread are good and I'm very happy that you care about other members like this, we need more people to have this kind of concern for one another, but you should really be careful about just exactly what you're telling everyone. Is it TRULY how things should be or is it your opinion?

Ghost in the Machine said:
slyscorpion said:

My experiences tell me that there is some form of effect on you when you see things like a jew on tv or take in the lyrics of certain songs and what not. The third eye connects with what it sees on the astral level when you focus on it and takes in the energy to interpret it, this is usually how I tell if a person I'm looking at is a jew when I focus on them, because suddenly this twisted repulsive energy will flood into my third eye, to which I immediately flush it out and then close it off.

And with lyrics to a song, if it's the product of the affects of enemy programming, you're going to take that in on some level. For example I was listening to a song by Skillet last night called The Resistance, the lyrics were good up until they said "love is the answer", almost instantaneously my soul cringed with a flood of enemy energy and I had to shut off the song. When you're advanced enough to feel and sense these things, you become aware of what is from the enemy and what is unhealthy for your soul and chakras. There's a song I really like but I refuse to ever look at the music video again because the first thing you see is some dirty jewish actor, I felt it in my third eye and was immediately repulsed, the twisted energy flooding at me again to which I had to deflect it and throw up my shields.

Obviously one shouldn't panic about every little song they listen to or movie they watch, so long as you clean your soul thoroughly regularly and enforce your protective aura, you can protect yourself from these things. And as you advance you'll become aware of what, when and where they are.

That kind of personality helps but not everybody is going to be like that. Any personality can walk this path and be able to persevere through it, each individual has their own unique struggles but each struggle is similar to everyone else on this path. Nobody should have to lose who they foundationally and truly are whether you're an empath, aggressive, passive, social or reclusive. Uniqueness is valued here and by Satan as well. Having everybody be the same is enemy doctrine. Every personality can BECOME strong and independent, but it doesn't have to BE who they are in entirety as an individual.

This is a very over exaggerated outlook and isn't precisely what one should be going for. Yes normies are outside the sensible circle and some of them are to the absolute extreme baseline borg mindset, but not everybody is suddenly inhuman by the average standard. You shouldn't shut yourself in your room and avoid all human contact and socialization because you're afraid to take in that negative energy. You won't if you keep yourself protected with the aura of protection and make sure you clean your aura thoroughly every day. I hang out with normies all the time, I have no choice, I enjoy talking with my housemates, with my coworkers, you need to socialize and Satan isn't going to keep you from or tell you not to do something you need.

Hell, I badly needed a real friend I could trust and do things with for the longest time and I was provided with someone who's a xian, and honestly it's unavoidable. He's only mentioned it once like 2 years ago and I've never heard of it again. He's loyal, respectful, open minded and mature and he's someone to this day I still hang out with and talk to. I despise his belief into the enemy program and even then he doesn't appear to tie into it strongly at all, but outside of it he's someone I have a lot of good memories with and he's very open minded. Of course meditating and Satan go far above and beyond hanging out with him, which leads to very little interaction these days, but I really needed to have that kind of friendship he provided outside the enemy shit. Sometimes you have to get what you can sensibly get from the lesser of evils. Be aware and alert, but don't drive yourself crazy.

Again, very unhealthy mindset. You only end up and remain with 'friends' like that if you let yourself.

Spotting a jew doesn't always take advancement, it can just take awareness and knowledge. From there, use your intuition and gut feelings and observe their behaviours. The stereotypes of jews are extremely on point. Materialistic, greedy, obsessed with money and getting money, guilt-tripping, generally parasitic.

This is just inciting fear of connecting with anybody at all. Like I said, just be aware and alert and don't be with people who generally make you feel like shit. Someone who is good is someone trustworthy, someone who gives in return equally to what you give, general basis of a positive relationship should be taken into account when choosing the normies you hang out with.

This single sentence just contradicted and refuted everything you basically stated above it of pure raw panic and exaggeration. People can be aware of a jew and still like hanging out with them which they shouldn't. Everything is more complicated than one may think.

This kind of family thinking and loving our bond with one another is part of nature. The gods incorporate this kind of cooperation because that is how one truly survives and 'lives'. Yes you should be able to handle yourself whenever the need arises, but that does not mean you have to keep yourself distant from your family because its' "making you dependent". If you need help, then you need help, ask for it.

Unlike the xian spoutings of love where they tell you to love everybody even if they harm you, our love for each other in the family of Satan is not misplaced and we do care about one another as we should. This does not mean one HAS to on a forced level, you don't have to make yourself love someone here you may not click with or who you may having a conflicting personality with. But as a family with Satan, cooperation is a necessity regardless, it's how we survive. Wolves are a prime example of a species that knows this, as well as ants.

I know your intentions behind this thread are good and I'm very happy that you care about other members like this, we need more people to have this kind of concern for one another, but you should really be careful about just exactly what you're telling everyone. Is it TRULY how things should be or is it your opinion?

You are probably right that i am not thinking fully correctly on this when I think about what you said. All this panic stuff is based upon my experience connecting to someone on a spiritual/sexual level that I maybe should not have done. I projected some of the personality traits that troubled me about this individual onto the world at large.

I kind of am starting to realize this is where my thinking was coming from on this. Not to mention when I went out to live on my own away from my parents I started getting taken advantage of by people a lot cause I was too nice so i that is why i think people need some of those traits.

I am willing to work on this and get a more positive outlook. For the most part I do and did isolate myself from people cause I am just tired of the drama and stuff some on here would call elementary if they even did a little void meditation or raised their vibration.

I do think there are some good people but in my experience they are by far not the majority.

I realize that i am never going to have hope of having a partner or friend who is one of us even if I isolate myself cause in the stories i hear on here that usually happens through someone meeting someone who's spiritually inclined and open minded. Which won't happen if I dont try to make friends.

I also won't get any interaction with even regular people which may help me.

However I would like to still avoid all the drama and senseless stuff and have time to advance.

My Problem with the Reptillians was just because I did connect with someone who was totally connected to them. However my thinking on this was if this person was spiritually open and connected to them and it even resulted in my leaving Satanism for a bit over connecting to this individual cause of the attacks. What would happen if I connected to an average person I wonder.

Maybe nothing I don't know haven't tried it.

My thinking is based upon my own experiences.

If anyone can give advice on what type of people are ok to have as friends I'd like that.

Then again as you all can see from this my thinking is very different from the Average person as almost no one in this world focuses on connecting and the spiritual in interacting but this is how I feel fufulled I am not even sure in the realm of sex btw (so that is probably something out of the question with a physical person right now unless I find another Satanist somehow) how to do it without this or be satisfied this is where my problem in this is. The average person is closed and doesn't know how to do this and those that do are likely open to the enemy fully if they are not Satanists at the time.

Ok so maybe what I said here further exposes my thoughts on this and where I am coming from

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back