Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Zecharia Sitchin Books

EnkiUK

Sorry in advance if this has been covered somewhere, i know it will be i'm just not capable of searching. :eek:

I have purchased the lost book of Enki on audible format, plus another 3 from the same author.

Should i crack on with reading/listening?

Thanks

I found a picture of him!
Image-from-funfancydress.com_.jpg

Well he is a jew. And also those books are rubbish, he’s distorted and twisted facts along with entirely making stuff up. Like Nibiru and other stuff, but that’s to be expected from a jew. And so unless you’re having a specific purpose with your study that requires reading works by jewish authors, obviously it’s not the smartest move. Sermons and such here on these forums cover extensively similar topics in those books but actually factual. Satans library has resources enough to have deep enriching study.

That’s up to you. I like to read without audio.

However, just know that the Author Sitchen was a Jew and he added his own bizarre things into the texts that were not originally in the Sumerian texts.

Yes, Enki/Satan created humanity but the gods didn’t come from Nibiru like he claims and i think he added some other garbage in there as well.

Not sure how hard it is to get authentic translations from the texts but just know that a lot has been deliberately altered, destroyed and kept hidden for obvious reasons.

Those in power do not want the gentiles to know about their true origins.

Darksage666 said:
That’s up to you. I like to read without audio.

However, just know that the Author Sitchen was a Jew and he added his own bizarre things into the texts that were not originally in the Sumerian texts.

Yes, Enki/Satan created humanity but the gods didn’t come from Nibiru like he claims and i think he added some other garbage in there as well.

Not sure how hard it is to get authentic translations from the texts but just know that a lot has been deliberately altered, destroyed and kept hidden for obvious reasons.

Those in power do not want the gentiles to know about their true origins.
yeah, they added that the annunaki created humans as slaves to work for them,then comes the pushing Of the false notion that the annunaki are reptilians, this then ties into that the annunaki are reptilians who created humans as a slave race to work,that is what jews says about humans,that we were create by g_d(reptilians)to serve them Day and night.what jewish filth that is

I didn't read his books but I think he wrote also that Enlil and Enki were enemies.

Thank you all for the input.

I got 3 of the books at one time obviously i have read parts of the Lost book of Enki years ago, cant remember any of it.

Very limited for decent books on Audible.

He has a few on it, and only recently they have added books by Hancock n Corey Goode etc mostly nonsense, but so is most of my favourite books ..British history.

Im probably better shelving Sitchin and Audible, i'm sure there are free audios on YouTube that are perhaps jew free (until taken down)

Hail Satan
Hail JOS

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back