Visuddhi mantra question

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
Ara666
Posts: 48

Visuddhi mantra question

Postby Ara666 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:12 pm

What do you guys do when you're in the middle of a 40-day working (or almost close to the end) using Visuddhi and you lack some privacy for like a day or two? Is it possible to whisper Visuddhi with the affirmation for 1 day? Will my 40-day working still be valid or do I have to start it all over again?
"I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means."

"There is no place in the universe that knows not my presence."

"Three things are against me and I hate three things."

The Black Book of Satan.

Shael
Posts: 2238

Re: Visuddhi mantra question

Postby Shael » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:38 pm

Ara666 wrote:What do you guys do when you're in the middle of a 40-day working (or almost close to the end) using Visuddhi and you lack some privacy for like a day or two? Is it possible to whisper Visuddhi with the affirmation for 1 day? Will my 40-day working still be valid or do I have to start it all over again?
To give specific advice I'd need to know how much your privacy is compromised. For example, if you still have your bedroom to yourself and it's just that people will be outside of it hearing most noise you make, you could wait until late into the night and then vibrate it at a medium volume while they sleep. Just as one example.

Whispering it wont ruin the working, but it will weaken it a bit. Try to make up for any lack of volume by keeping more intense focus on the vibrations and also vibrating it loudly in your head while you whisper it physically.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Those who give up will only face regret.
Hail Satan Forever!

Eric13
Posts: 616

Re: Visuddhi mantra question

Postby Eric13 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:45 pm

Ara666 wrote:What do you guys do when you're in the middle of a 40-day working (or almost close to the end) using Visuddhi and you lack some privacy for like a day or two? Is it possible to whisper Visuddhi with the affirmation for 1 day? Will my 40-day working still be valid or do I have to start it all over again?

Vibrate lightly if you have to and also vibrate in your mind. It’s effective. Not as effective as vibrating aloud, but it works.

Νίκος
Posts: 574
Location: Greece

Re: Visuddhi mantra question

Postby Νίκος » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:17 pm

Ara666 wrote:What do you guys do when you're in the middle of a 40-day working (or almost close to the end) using Visuddhi and you lack some privacy for like a day or two? Is it possible to whisper Visuddhi with the affirmation for 1 day? Will my 40-day working still be valid or do I have to start it all over again?

Yes you can.Also if you can't do a working for one day do it the next day (as soon as you can) and then later this day .But yes whispering is a good alternative.Also remember to believe in yourself and hae to your mind as a fact that your working will be successful !!

User avatar
Ara666
Posts: 48

Re: Visuddhi mantra question

Postby Ara666 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:02 am

Shael wrote:Whispering it wont ruin the working, but it will weaken it a bit. Try to make up for any lack of volume by keeping more intense focus on the vibrations and also vibrating it loudly in your head while you whisper it physically.


Thanks for the tip! The thing is, a friend invited me over and the appartment is quite small. That's why I was hoping whispering the mantra would be as effective. (Or I could still vibrate it out loud in the bathroom and use the hair dryer to cover up the sound of my voice) :lol:

Eric13 wrote:Vibrate lightly if you have to and also vibrate in your mind. It’s effective. Not as effective as vibrating aloud, but it works.


Thank you so much for your help! I'll try to also vibrate it in my mind.

Νίκος wrote:Yes you can.Also if you can't do a working for one day do it the next day (as soon as you can) and then later this day .But yes whispering is a good alternative.Also remember to believe in yourself and hae to your mind as a fact that your working will be successful !!


Thanks for your reply! I tried it once (with Munka) but the energy dissipated quickly. So I kinda have to find a way to still do it and I hope it will work. :)
"I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means."

"There is no place in the universe that knows not my presence."

"Three things are against me and I hate three things."

The Black Book of Satan.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests