Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How much time should pass inbetween the workings?

Purified666

I'm talking about serious workings 108+ vibrations.

I'll be doing 6 workings and 3 planetary squares, so I can't afford to let an hour pass inbetween them...

Is 30 minutes enough? And should I leave the most important working for last, so it's energies have all the time they need to settle?

Purified666 said:

I'll be doing 6 workings and 3 planetary squares, so I can't afford to let an hour pass inbetween them...

Is 30 minutes enough? And should I leave the most important working for last, so it's energies have all the time they need to settle?

My apologies for assuming (your wording confuses me :/ ), but will you be doing these all at the same time?

If so, do the most important working (or two (2) at maximum). You will be splitting your energies thin if you do more than two workings at a time.

As for time in between workings, if you for example have a 40 day working ending just as another 40 day working is about to start I think you should be fine. So long as you're keeping a consistent meditation and yoga schedule, and getting enough sleep you should be okay to do back to back workings :)

But I personally have not done any back to back workings like that, and always have at least a few days in between workings (if not weeks).

Purified666 said:

You shouldn't really do that many workings at one time, the energy would be very diluted. I'm no professional, so in my unprofessional opinion, it'd be better for you to do one working, and one planetary square.

Purified666 said:

Doing so many workings will basically dilute all of them and you will most likely achieve burnout and nothing more. It’s suggested to do 1 working at a time, max 2. I personally do 1 at a time and I’m doing a square to do something spiritually not related.

Purified666 said:

I will quote some statements of Cobra below, since you stated you are doing like a combined 9 workings a day.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I will give an example. Let's say one has 3 or 4 workings going. This causes more harm and downfall to your energies and life by lowering your general energy level, than does not doing a working. This is only one example.

How many workings one can handle depends on the individual, and the classic things like cleaning, final RTR, and so on, do not count as workings (see quote below). But regardless I think the amount you are doing here is way too much. Even if you can handle the energy of all these vibrations, diluting it to 9 different goals is not a good idea. If you want to raise these amounts of high energies, you can do perhaps just 2 workings that in turn have much higher reps, like 216 or even 333 (again, only if you can handle that much energy of course), to keep the high levels of energy without diluting it to 9 different places.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Returning curses, and cleaning/protection are meditations, not workings. Raum is also a meditation.

Poweredbythesun said:
Purified666 said:

My apologies for assuming (your wording confuses me :/ ), but will you be doing these all at the same time?

If so, do the most important working (or two (2) at maximum). You will be splitting your energies thin if you do more than two workings at a time.

As for time in between workings, if you for example have a 40 day working ending just as another 40 day working is about to start I think you should be fine. So long as you're keeping a consistent meditation and yoga schedule, and getting enough sleep you should be okay to do back to back workings :)

But I personally have not done any back to back workings like that, and always have at least a few days in between workings (if not weeks).

Aquarius said:
Purified666 said:

Doing so many workings will basically dilute all of them and you will most likely achieve burnout and nothing more. It’s suggested to do 1 working at a time, max 2. I personally do 1 at a time and I’m doing a square to do something spiritually not related.
It'll prob only be diluted if u don't raise ur energies enough before each working ... One can if one is free to do 5 a day , Maxine even has a sermon on this called 5 times a day it's just really important to raise ones energy before using satanas a few couple rounds or raum meditation , or what do u think ? 6 for me tho with 2 squares for me personally would feel like alil too much especially one has like a job etc one can easily tire

It's really sad that I have to choose what two workings I should do :(
Thank you for your help, guys!

Poweredbythesun said:
I was going to :)

Purified666 said:
It's really sad that I have to choose what two workings I should do :(
Thank you for your help, guys!

Poweredbythesun said:
I was going to :)
Unfortunately if you are not a God or something close this is how it is. Choose the most important and do it. Max 2 per day but It always depends how powerful you are and how much energy these workings need, the most demanding are healing spells and money spells (they require a lot of energy).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back