Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

5G radiation causes BEHAVIOR changes in humans, causes ion potentiation poisoning of brain cells.

danewpath

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-12-03-5g-radiation-causes-behavior-changes-in-humans-mass-insanity.html

5G now in or to be rolled soon in these Cities:
https://i.postimg.cc/vm1G88bz/5g-now-in-or-to-be-rolled-out-soon-in-these-cities.jpg

It's also a clever tactic they have been doing they installed psuedo 5g into routers ( but it's not the same) to get us acclimated to the idea of ams name 5g. So when they push 5g into our lives everyone wont think anything of it.

This shit is frightening. More RTR fuel!

I know. Someone in my local area posted at traffic light junctions info and a website to alert others.

Just a very nicely done bill board with black writing on white parchment cable tied to railings etc.

Thank you for sharing this. If this is legit then we should put huge priority on staying out of areas who implement this, no matter the cost.

I have seen a few things regarding it wiping out forests etc lol add that to the stealth weapons of wi fi and microwaves we should be fairly safe :eek:

Im not sure how dangerous 5g is. They used to say the same thing about cell phones and 4g but brain cancer has not increased. But to sure i would still watch out for 5g.i have heard of clothing that can protect you by creating a neutrelizing field. Just google EMF protecting clothes.
Also 5g is a short wave witch meanes it cant travel far or penetrate objects well. But if its really that bad maybe we could do a ritual to stop this ( aside the final RTR ).

I have a conflicting view about 5G, as I keep seeing very terrible things put up online, and a lot of this is like doomsday stuff, what is for certain this has definitely not been tested, and since it has not been tested, we have no real clue what it is going to do, and the only thing I can see clearly is that it poses a great harm for small animals and possibly bugs.

Also, what appears to be really dangerous is to be like less than 6ft from the antenna, which is a death sentence if one sits there for a very long time. If one sees one to that proximity to their house, this is definitely a bad thing. One has to complain so that they move that shit. An example is if there is an electricity pole exactly outside one's window as it happens in crammed roads.

Not sure about the doomsday scenario I elevated this on an announcement so that people comment with their views, maybe things will be more clear. This doomsday scenario emerges everytime a new tech is out, sometimes it has validity, others not so much.

5G is banned in Israel because they have tested it and they see it's dangerous. I think the Israelis are probably right about this. They study new technology, and if it's good, they're usually the first to be using it. But if the technology is too dangerous, then they are usually the first to ban it being used in their country.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I have a conflicting view about 5G, as I keep seeing very terrible things put up online, and a lot of this is like doomsday stuff, what is for certain this has definitely not been tested, and since it has not been tested, we have no real clue what it is going to do, and the only thing I can see clearly is that it poses a great harm for small animals and possibly bugs.

Also, what appears to be really dangerous is to be like less than 6ft from the antenna, which is a death sentence if one sits there for a very long time. If one sees one to that proximity to their house, this is definitely a bad thing. One has to complain so that they move that shit. An example is if there is an electricity pole exactly outside one's window as it happens in crammed roads.

Not sure about the doomsday scenario I elevated this on an announcement so that people comment with their views, maybe things will be more clear. This doomsday scenario emerges everytime a new tech is out, sometimes it has validity, others not so much.

ALL non-native EMF is harmful to human health. The beneficial EMF, to humans, includes sunlight, the Schumann Resonance, and the magnetic field's of the earth, to my knowledge. 5G is just the worse of the bunch for a variety of factors.

I think everyone here can be safe and healthy through energy/spiritual work, however the average normie is fucked. You should read some posts by Dr. Jack Kruse on the subject. He has been talking about this kind of thing for years. The research on the health effects of nnEMF goes back decades. He can better explain the damage done, from a quantum standpoint.

The number one thing you can do to protect yourself involves blocking personal exposures as much as possible and decreasing the population density of the area you live.

EnkiUK3 said:
I have seen a few things regarding it wiping out forests etc lol add that to the stealth weapons of wi fi and microwaves we should be fairly safe :eek:

People don't understand that non-native EMF affects ALL live forms, not just humans. One of the common effects is fucking with calcium signalling in organisms. Given that plants use calcium to germinate, it's no surprise that exposure plants will just up and die. Monsanto is trying to create plants that use some other ions to germinate for this exact reason.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
5G is banned in Israel because they have tested it and they see it's dangerous. I think the Israelis are probably right about this. They study new technology, and if it's good, they're usually the first to be using it. But if the technology is too dangerous, then they are usually the first to ban it being used in their country.

Yeah but its perfectly fine for the goyim to use and experience...

danewpath said:
https://i.postimg.cc/vm1G88bz/5g-now-in-or-to-be-rolled-out-soon-in-these-cities.jpg

So I have to move all the way out to New Mexico, Oregon, or one of the Dakotas to not be exposed to ionizing radiation? What a load of bullfuck! I don't live in a city anymore but I'm probably close enough to one of them to be exposed, yeah? It's banned in Israel but Israeli companies are pushing it into the US. It's pretty fucking clear by now, if it hasn't been clear already that Israel's government has done some research into technology that affects brain activity for instance, magnetic depression treatment. That sounds like a good thing, but here's how it works: It does a hard reset on your subconscious but it also takes away the fight or flight response in your brain so that way you're unable to detect a threat to your life should one come about. 5G technology is one of many ways that the jewish media conglomerates use magnetic pulses to affect your brain structure and cognitive responses to various stimuli.

I urge all JoS members to read this website: https://www.5gspaceappeal.org/the-appeal

It gives an overview of 5g, what it means for the world, and the environment, and why it is dangerous, from a real scientific basis, with deeply researched sources to back up the claims and show proof that these claims and potential dangers are extremely real and serious.

The appeal urges all governments of the world to halt the deployment of 5g worldwide, with their main reason being that "The deployment of 5G constitutes an experiment on humanity and the environment that is defined as a crime under international law."

5g is not sufficiently tested on a large scale, however, there is real evidence of the dangers to the environment, and there are already observed effects that are extremely serious but are entirely ignored by the companies that are testing them, and almost no information can be found openly as it is all being suppressed.

Here is one video on the subject from youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah8Bpg6ep1k&t=

There are more things online, but most sources are unverified, and speculative, however the available evidence points to 5g as the most probable cause in most of these cases.

Personally I do believe there can be a merit to this kind of technology, and 5g has already been used by the military to rapidly transmit huge amounts of data over long distances. Though this is only on a small scale, with few broadcasting towers.

The main danger in implementing this globally for commercial use is how the amount of RF radiation globally will increase by hundreds of times, and how this radiation will be literally inescapable and will reach all over the globe, even in remote areas due to the planned implementation of 20.000 low altitude 5g satellites as explained in the link I send above.

The radiation from these 5g antennas is dozens of times greater in volume than any other antennas or electric towers, and any other RF radiation sources around, and due to how the 5g needs to be implemented for this to work as a commercial service for all people to use, thousands of antennas have to be placed all over urban areas, not to mention, your phones, computers and any other devices that connect to the internet will also be sending and receiving these extremely high frequency radio waves, literally dozens of times stronger than any 4g or existing wifi.

4g and existing wifi is already known to affect people, animals and the environment as a whole. A very simple way to notice this, is how sleeping next to your phone will affect you, and how turning your phone on airplane mode when sleeping can significantly improve your sleep, among many other things.

This is not a very researched subject and claims of the dangers of these are also being suppressed, as I'm sure most of you here know, but 5g is literally hundreds of times more potent than any existing RF radiation around, so this would massively amplify any of the dangers that 4g and wifi already present. It is very serious, and it is not unfounded to claim this is likely to have lasting and profoundly harmful effects on the entire planet.

anonymous666 said:
According to this site Israel has not banned 5G and is giving monetary incentives for 5G spectrum bidders i Israel.
https://www.developingtelecoms.com/...3-israel-pushes-back-5g-spectrum-auction.html

I remember seeing similar stuff when 4g was new. If 5G is harmful, 4G is at least half as harmful. Mind numbing machines like LIDA ran on 40MHz which is lower even than 1G communication.

5G is banned in Israel check these out:

https://prepareforchange.net/2019/0...zing-the-goyim-non-jew-not-allowed-in-israel/

https://www.quora.com/Did-Israel-ban-the-5G-technology-in-their-own-country

https://grrrgraphics.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/5g_cartoon_med_res-1024x723.jpg
By the real BG (who still ignore that zion don is pro-5G)

I guess I will keep using 4G phones until I am forced to switch.

Or, if you turn off 5G in settings, it shouldn't be the problem, right? Like there is a option to not use 4G in todays phones.

Larissa666 said:

Or, if you turn off 5G in settings, it shouldn't be the problem, right? Like there is a option to not use 4G in todays phones.
If your phone is not talking to the transmitters, that does not mean that the transmitters aren't still all around you. The only way to stop it is for everyone to reject it and not allow the transmitters to be put up.

Larissa666 said:

If I understand this correctly, the issue would lie in the 5g towers, as these radiate out this (potentially) very harmful frequency.
So switching your phone settings shouldnt really do very much.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
what is for certain this has definitely not been tested, and since it has not been tested, we have no real clue what it is going to do

I remember I read an article saying that a test has been performed on a building and the people living in the top levels near the antenna developed the highest risk for cancer. 5G became a matter of government debate in many countries as most people are aware of the risks (beside cancer, infertility, tumors and overall the entire body is affected). I believe is only the younger generation which doesn't give a shit about radiation and they want 5G as soon as possible so they can upload their photos on facebook a few miliseconds faster.

https://www.lifewire.com/5g-vs-4g-4156322
The above article says that 5G frequency can be up to 50 times higher than 4G, therefore the radiation is far higher.

From my point of view, this is the main purpose of 5G, irradiate the populace to develop cancer, infertility and other diseases. If they truly wanted faster Internet, I believe that they could develop it without exposing the citizens to such danger.

This is extremely revealing
https://prepareforchange.net/2019/03/09/5g-was-created-in-israel-and-is-part-of-sterilizing-the-goyim-non-jew-not-allowed-in-israel/

This is the modern solution on Theodore Kaufman's ideea of sterilizing the german nation to extinction. The difference now is that it's about all the White nations.

Istantanea-2019-12-08-00-35-52.png

Apparently these are the first results for searching for "Israel 5G".

OY VEY THEY KNOW
iu

WARNING , many people in certain areas have already agreed this is irrelevent and have been exposed to more and are fine. let us know that these peoples brain cells can also be considered poisened when alchol is added inducing a poisened mindstate, should be okay everyone will feel as if gravity is increased and start falling asleeep and everyone will be unable to do anything but , the cure, physical exersize. have fun on jupiter you guys!! most painful thing , i vote yes, and unless you cut back on french fries you will LITERALLY have the same amount of braindamage. use you crown for ultraviolet. like bootcamp, less for the radiation sheild , restore austrialias lost protection , Basically take the load and lighten it, DO YOU PEOPLE think the usa is a terrioist government? do you not realize certain unethical tortures must happen like, lifting weights, really what brain weights have been made or is we fbi and cia still doing pushups?

Can someone really explain to me why this is going up in poles on the sky, which will kill and slay birds etc, and not underground with some sort of projecting pole that does the minimum effort like an actual WIFI or something, so that we have 5G and we don't get fucked at the same time?

Not sure if exactly feasible but all these units, at least in crammed towns, it wouldn't be that hard for them to be underground or built with some protection.

I guess just YOLO on the lives of the goyim and be done with it.

I remember from Science classes that the higher the radiation the smaller it's field, though, so I think that only if one is real close, one would become a toast.

Does anyone live in a place where implementation has been set forth? Can anyone report symptoms?

What faster internet, are these idiots kidding us? This could be achieved with fiber optic and already existing WIFI technology without turning people into dead meat. 1000's of speed without the general hazards.

The thing is they are setting this up for real time surveillance of the goyim, and to give the goyim automatic cars that crash on walls when the goyim does the wrong thoughts, inspected by their real clever face reading smartphone.

If giving the goyim fast internet was their beloved aim, this is already achievable with already existing technology.

The Alchemist7 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
what is for certain this has definitely not been tested, and since it has not been tested, we have no real clue what it is going to do

I remember I read an article saying that a test has been performed on a building and the people living in the top levels near the antenna developed the highest risk for cancer. 5G became a matter of government debate in many countries as most people are aware of the risks (beside cancer, infertility, tumors and overall the entire body is affected). I believe is only the younger generation which doesn't give a shit about radiation and they want 5G as soon as possible so they can upload their photos on facebook a few miliseconds faster.

The above article says that 5G frequency can be up to 50 times higher than 4G, therefore the radiation is far higher.

From my point of view, this is the main purpose of 5G, irradiate the populace to develop cancer, infertility and other diseases. If they truly wanted faster Internet, I believe that they could develop it without exposing the citizens to such danger.

https://prepareforchange.net/2019/03/09/5g-was-created-in-israel-and-is-part-of-sterilizing-the-goyim-non-jew-not-allowed-in-israel/

This is the modern solution on Theodore Kaufman's ideea of sterilizing the german nation to extinction. The difference now is that it's about all the White nations.

"I can't be fine with having a movie in like 2 minutes, I need to have it in 2 seconds. Streaming also instantaneously are Ultra High Definition is not enough for me, either, at once I waited around 5 seconds whole for the movie to start streaming from Youtube or Netflix. This 2 minutes may actually force me to think about my life and even give me free time to think my life over. The 5 seconds felt excruciating and I felt bad and this is real bad to feel bad. This just can't happen because it's a sin, I must be an unhappy goy. I need 5G in my life right now." -Some Braindead Person

The Alchemist7 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I remember from Science classes that the higher the radiation the smaller it's field, though, so I think that only if one is real close, one would become a toast.

Does anyone live in a place where implementation has been set forth? Can anyone report symptoms?

What faster internet, are these idiots kidding us? This could be achieved with fiber optic and already existing WIFI technology without turning people into dead meat. 1000's of speed without the general hazards.

The thing is they are setting this up for real time surveillance of the goyim, and to give the goyim automatic cars that crash on walls when the goyim does the wrong thoughts, inspected by their real clever face reading smartphone.

If giving the goyim fast internet was their beloved aim, this is already achievable with already existing technology.

The Alchemist7 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I think it's probably implemented in someway where I live but I can't be sure. I don't live in any of those cities but I see my cellphone provider at a store not far from me is advertising 5g and some 5g phone(s) as well as some of the other providers around here that makes me think it might be.

I have not noticed any difference at all in anything myself recently or in any time in the past. I would think if this is dangerous buying or using the device itself would be more harmful or living close to a 5g antenna. I have no plans to have a device like this if it really is dangerous. I don't see if it really did do everything they are saying how this would even be implemented anywhere so I think you are right.

14Alex88 said:
Harry said:
5G is made in Israel and is banned in Israel.

I thought it was made in China?

I mean that 5G was founded in Israel or the jews discovered in Israel.

And it gets manufactured in China because of the slave labor they got there.
China is just another name which the jews operate under.

14Alex88 said:
Harry said:
5G is made in Israel and is banned in Israel.

Maybe you could do more research on it? They might be installing an underground wired version of 5g instead. I haven’t had time to research it to conclusivity.

They are installing fiber optics which are just more advanced wires under the ground. Fiber optics is not 5G
Check this out the states already got fiber optics.

https://www.att.com/internet/fiber/

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This is definitely true as they want to place 5G antennas close enough between each other to cover the entire exposed area. It is said that 4G antennas can be updated to 5G and reused, but they are too less comparing to what is needed. From what I remember the plan is to place antennas every 6-8 houses for maximum effect, and also on the top of the buildings.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Can someone really explain to me why this is going up in poles on the sky, which will kill and slay birds etc,
Maxine mentionned not long ago about the systematic extinction of birds, which are one of the most important food sources for humans. This might also be part of the plan. Imagine a bird landing and sitting on a 5G antenna on the top of a building. If the birds won't die instantly from the radiation, there might be a possibility in the future that we will be eating irradiated meat, thus increasing the risks for diseases.

This shit is so dangerous that I don't believe that will be tolerated too much. It might and should be outlawed in the close future in the same way like forcefully microchipping someone is illegal in the present.

14Alex88 said:
Ive read a few articles where they’re getting ready to implement 5g in Israel.
It did appear they weren’t at first though.
There articles were only published after way too many gentiles became aware about the connection between 5G and Israel. It's only an attempt and damage control. Look goy, we don't want to use this for our agenda at all, we build it in Israel too! The media is free and independent, now don't be so antisemitic.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Can someone really explain to me why this is going up in poles on the sky, which will kill and slay birds etc
There you have it, the aylmaos do exactly that especially when there a billion shekels involved.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
With this EMF radiation stuff it's the same with the cigarettes. The cowboy dude on the talmudvision is selling the tabacco jew to the folk, the serious consequences get recognized only decades later, which in turn earns even more profit. Don't trust these conspiracy theorists goy, it's good for you.

danewpath said:
https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-12-03-5g-radiation-causes-behavior-changes-in-humans-mass-insanity.html

If you want to post something l like this, I'd recommend adding more than on reliable source with it, and some science too. There are two types of radiation and not all radiation is bad. All light is radiation. The bad radiation is ionizing radiation, like what comes from the sun hence why some of us have to wear sunscreen. The radio waves coming from our cellular devices are non ionizing radiation. The effects of using 4G have been studied intensely, and proven its not harmful. Going up to 5g would not change that, advancing further in technology and being able to push even more speed isn't going to change that. At the end of the day, 3g 4g and 5g are all non ionizing radiation and not harmful to the consumer of the product

Blitzkreig said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

ALL non-native EMF is harmful to human health. The beneficial EMF, to humans, includes sunlight, the Schumann Resonance, and the magnetic field's of the earth, to my knowledge. 5G is just the worse of the bunch for a variety of factors.

I think everyone here can be safe and healthy through energy/spiritual work, however the average normie is fucked. You should read some posts by Dr. Jack Kruse on the subject. He has been talking about this kind of thing for years. The research on the health effects of nnEMF goes back decades. He can better explain the damage done, from a quantum standpoint.

The number one thing you can do to protect yourself involves blocking personal exposures as much as possible and decreasing the population density of the area you live.
This is absolutely so wrong. Sunlight can be beneficial to your body, but it can still be harmful and cause cancer. All ionizing radiation is harmful. Radio waves from cellular devices are non ionizing radiation. The effects of non ionizing have been studied for 50 years and concluded they have no impact on us whatsoever

14Alex88 said:
Harry said:
14Alex88 said:
I thought it was made in China?

Good point. Did you see where China made an artificial sun that is 6 times hotter than our natural one?

They really are the yellow Jews...

Dont compare the chinese gentiles to Jews. The situation in China is because of Jewish corruption and tyranny.

The Jews have completely taken over China with Communism, warfare and slavery. Its not their fault.

HPS Shannon said:
14Alex88 said:
Harry said:

Good point. Did you see where China made an artificial sun that is 6 times hotter than our natural one?

They really are the yellow Jews...

Dont compare the chinese gentiles to Jews. The situation in China is because of Jewish corruption and tyranny.

The Jews have completely taken over China with Communism, warfare and slavery. Its not their fault.

There are Jews of different races but thats becausd if Jewish mixing, even one drop of Jewish DNA makes one a Jew. Many of the Chinese elites are mixed Jews. Its infiltration. In a spiritual society, gentiles naturally do not do all of these things that Jews are doing. All if these destruction of the environment, and systematic is all Jewish.

Jews are a entirely different race from all the other races which are gentiles from Satan.

Further reading for those curios:

Biologic effects shown hundreds of times over from ELF EMF’s

1. Altered chronobiology leading to stress response

2. CNS direct effects showing slowing of molecular actions and reaction speeds.

3. Poor short term memory, headaches, and altered sleep

4. Poor exploration of the local environment, motivation waning

5. Altered EEG readings consistent with a general anesthesia pattern

6. Permeable BBB and gut, with increased glucose metabolism

7. Increase in tumorgenesis due to fragility of RNA and DNA directly

8. Russians repeated showed low dose microwaves directly caused hypothalamic damage.

9. Increase excitability at neuronal synapses

10. Microwaves disrupt electron chain transport in mitochondria of rat brain. (Duke University)

11. Pulsed EMF’s at lower frequencies directly inhibit firing rates of neurons (UCLA)

12. Depression and suicide rate correlating with EMF power lines above and below ground (magnetic fields avg
22% higher suicide rates)

13. Raised RBC’s WBC’s, Platelets, Hemoglobin, and HCT

14. Leptin resistance and altered hormone panels. Sex steroids, Vitamin D, melatonin, IGF and PRL levels altered.

15. Immune disruption leading to over active, under active, and autoimmune conditions.

Additional info:
"In the late 1970’s the Dept. of Energy replicated some of the Russian experiments and found similar results. Work in Ohio showed growth retardation in 3 generations, then it was repeated and then found three generations of obesity in the animals. The exact same fields produced a different disease in animals from the same litter. It appeared males were more affected than females in these experiments. This gave me insight about how epigenetic information maybe passed in men to their offspring. The animals all had enlarged adrenal glands and pituitary glands when studied. Most of the animals developed glaucoma early. This was considered a disease of aging in 1975, today, we see it in all age groups. When all this was coming to light, power companies went out and hired scientists to criticize this science on methodologic grounds to buy themselves time. This is where they got the idea to fight the truth using other well paid scientist to obfiscate and confuse the data and observations. This would buy them time to ask for further studies that they in turn agreed to fund. By controlling the experiments they deigned experiments that would never show the real non thermal effects of EMF’s on biologic systems. The government also has little interest in finding out these inconvenient truths either, they would rather shift the meme to carbon emissions instead (Al Gore alert). This is where we are today."

"The communications industry and the Department of Defense began to ask for committees all over our nation to study the effects of ELF EMF in the late 1990’s and early 2000’s. When they did act, they put “their” scientists on these committees. You can draw your own conclusions. This is why today you live in a world swimming in massive EMF."

Article Source, by Doctor Jack Kruse
https://jackkruse.com/emf-5-what-are-the-biologic-effects-of-emf/?print=print

Lumiere said:
Are there any studies how 5G interfere with brain waves?
I couldn't find any within a few seconds Googling, but in general, radio frequency EMF usually pulls humans out of the normal alpha-wave state.

Harry said:
anonymous666 said:
According to this site Israel has not banned 5G and is giving monetary incentives for 5G spectrum bidders i Israel.
https://www.developingtelecoms.com/...3-israel-pushes-back-5g-spectrum-auction.html

I remember seeing similar stuff when 4g was new. If 5G is harmful, 4G is at least half as harmful. Mind numbing machines like LIDA ran on 40MHz which is lower even than 1G communication.

5G is banned in Israel check these out:

https://prepareforchange.net/2019/0...zing-the-goyim-non-jew-not-allowed-in-israel/

https://www.quora.com/Did-Israel-ban-the-5G-technology-in-their-own-country

Try to see the date of the news that I gave. It is from November. We could have had technology for communication without using RF radiation in any form by using Quantum communication. RF communication is in general deadly. Try looking up at mobile phone and sprouts experiment to understand my point. I am not able to find a link of that but this is similar experiment done on WiFi.

https://www.mnn.com/health/healthy-...ment-finds-plants-wont-grow-near-wi-fi-router

Speaking of frequencies, we have been using 2.4GHz and 5GHz for a long time in WiFi and RC Cars. And 5G FR1 will use Max frequency upto like 6GHZ and minimum being less than 2GHz. There is another band in 5G which is about above 24 GHz which I am not sure about as that is the one which can be harmful to us but still not practical to implement as it will need a lot of towers. Israel did allow FR1 on its land as per

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...s-5g-mobile-tender-by-two-weeks-idUSKBN1XY09A and https://www.developingtelecoms.com/...3-israel-pushes-back-5g-spectrum-auction.html

https://www.developingtelecoms.com/telecom-business/telecom-regulation/8973-israel-pushes-back-5g-spectrum-auction.html said:
Israel pushes back 5G spectrum auction

Following requests from interested parties, the Israeli Ministry of Communications has postponed a 5G frequency tender.

The tender will be delayed for two weeks, with the MoC stating that “for further delays will be considered by the committee.” Originally scheduled for 24th November, the tender was announced in July and will see spectrum made available in the 700MHz, 2600MHz, and 3500MHz-3800MHz bands.

Operators are being offered financial incentives of as much as ILS500 million (USD144 million) to bid in the auctions. Given their precarious financial situation, operators are being permitted to defer payment for licences until 2022.

Second-placed operator Partner Communications is one of the parties calling for the auction to be delayed, arguing that it needed more time after a board reshuffle last week resulted in the departure of several directors.

It will be interesting to see if they allow FR2 or not. Rather than the frequency it will be the increased power of signals in FR2 so that they can penetrate that can be harmful to those nearby. In that sense even a Microwave oven runs at 2.45GHz. It is all about the antenna used and such factors that makes the difference. A microwave focuses energy in its box which makes it deadly but WiFi doesn't.

I hate RF communication in general. Longitudinal wave communication or using Tesla's wireless power transmission based communication would had been more desirable and more faster than speed of light as well. 1.5 times faster as per Tesla.
Tesla's communication or quantum communication would be really Satanic.

My cell phone is 4g and, I know it affects my digestion…
I know you have serious studies, but I say something I feel and I know...

So I know it's to kill us while they take our shekel!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back