Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I think we need more Sloth Talez

serpentwalker666

Besides the normal schedule of The final Rtr everyday, Online activism, Meditations and yoga, The forum is only missing one thing....

New Sloth Talez Of Course !!!!666

Maybe one day, When HP Mageson, Which basically we could give him the mantle, The Lord of Sloths, has time, He can bless Us all with the gift of Sloth Wisdom. LOL.

besides that, Onwards to victory comrades, Lets keep this train of destroying the jews in oblivion, moving. and dont forget to HAIL SATAN!!!

Ok let me help you here.

*goes to the jungle, finds the tree, shakes it*

HP Mageson666 said:
CA1-iStock-863009284.jpg

It’s true, I go back and read the old ones all the time when I need a pick me up. Nothing can top them really, they really are amazing and inspiring. I’m a huge fan.

I don’t know if Mageson is the ‘give-the-people-what-they-want’ kind of guy though. We shall see.

He’s probably blissed out in some slothz trance right now nestled in the bosom of two sexy ladies just enjoying slothz life. That’s what I imagine, so I wouldn’t want to disturb him, but idk if you have time Mageson, it does bring joy to the peoplez.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ok let me help you here.

*goes to the jungle, finds the tree, shakes it*

HP Mageson666 said:

:lol: I love sloths lol and HP Mageson's stories are super funny. Once, after reading something by him, I had a silly dream in which a big ol sloth gave me some good life advice. Like literally a talking sloth and since then I've been really into those sloth talez and such.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back