Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Democrats are so set on impeaching Trump

I got to be home yesterday, and I watched a livestream video of the whole meeting about impeachment for about 6 hours. It was the funniest thing I ever saw! They have no case, they have no evidence of anything, they have no idea what to even try to charge him with since he didn't do anything. Instead of having witnesses to ask questions from, all 4 of their "witnesses" are just law professors who have no connection to any of it. :lol:

So they had 3 ratbags who were 100% biased against trump. And one gentile who didn't personally like Trump either, but he was reasonable enough to see that the whole thing was bullshit.

You had Democrats and Republicans going back and forth, each person had 5 minutes to talk and ask questions from the "witnesses" if they wanted to. So a democrat would come tell their little prewritten prepared speech about how Trump is basically Satan and Hitler mixed together. Then a Republican would use actual facts to tear their argument apart step by step until there was nothing left. Show how rediculous and retarded the whole thing was. Then another Democrat would come say how "Trump said this "...." and that is bad so you have to impeach him!"
Then a republican would say "Well I got the full transcript of that phonecall right here, and just for the record, he never said any of that. You're trying to twist his words into something bad, but he never said that. This is what he really said. "...." "

Then the next Democrat, all they have is their prewritten prepared speech that was written by a team of writers for them to read, so they aren't able to argue or respond to any new information. So they would lay out the exact same argument that the person before them just 1,000% disproved as bullshit.

The whole thing was so hilarious how rediculous it all was! They have no case. This impeachment is going to fall apart, nothing is going to happen, and this whole thing is going to blow up in their face the way the muller report did, but even bigger this time. And the funny part is this failed impeachment attempt is just going to help Trump's next campaign even more. What better advertisement than for all the slander against him for years to all be proven wrong, he is found innocent, and it all collapses? People would trust him even more.

:lol:
Fake Hearing: Doug Collins goes off on democrats at impeachment hearing
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BzPuwkl_DEc    

Aryan hero Matt Gaetz destroys the credibility of crybaby ratbag law professors (((Feldman))) and (((Karlan))) exposes their bias, nonsense, and total lack of knowledge of any kind of evidence.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gzbEh1a2ivU    
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sgBlBODmis8     
Timeline of Joe Biden and Ukraine corruption. 

This is the actual corrupt dealings with Ukraine, this is the actual guilt. The guilt energy that they are trying to scapegoat and transfer onto Trump.

Does it surprise you that basically every jewish holiday is about how jews are all free and absolved from all their guilt and crimes, and how all of their guilt is scapegoated onto innocent gentiles so it's the gentile who gets blamed and destroyed? Yom Kippur, Kol Nidre, Rosh Hoshona, Purim, every one of their holidays is about blaming gentiles for jewish crimes and guilt, so the innocent gentile gets blamed and destroyed for guilt that is not theirs. Makes you wonder, what is so bad about what they do that they have to have such an extreme obsession with cleaning away their guilt and blaming it on us? If they are so innocent, why do they need to do this? Not just why do they need to do this, but why is it so important that it is the central focus of every one of their holidays? Sounds like a big mountain of guilt. I wonder if that is the reason for being kicked out of 6 million different countries throughout history?

I enjoyed the fact that jewmacratics are being destroyed by the republicans. All the things that those bastards did are slowly coming to light.

They're desperate. The whole point of the impeachment is to keep the public fervor that Trump must be colluding with russia or proven to be evil going. If that energy runs out they're going to just have to admit that it's all fake. At that point it's over. Right now they're just making up whatever bullshit they can to keep the public against him. They probably know the impeachment itself is futile but knowing their despicableness here is what their plan probably is:

Keep the hate train going as long as they can. Their goal is to keep this going until they find a way to assassinate trump so that he can't be cleared of all charges, or to keep the BS impeachment going until they can frame him for something else. As long as they've got Jared Kushner around they're going to try their best to destroy him or at least stop him from achieving anything meaningful with immigration or anything else. Of course it's all backfiring in their face now as the whole 'Worship the Jews' thing is falling apart, but Jared is still there, the enemy is not going to suddenly go away soon. If impeachment fully fails, however, it'll basically be the end of the momentum they've kept going against him for his whole presidency. While he'll certainly be re-elected if he is exonerated and not impeached, it's still critical that the republicans get enough control of congress to actually change laws during his second term and solve the major problems.

Of course, many of the big problems cannot be solved by laws under the current political climate and they are simply due to people's beliefs being absolutely insane, with Christianity and the like destroying people's minds, and people lacking the spiritual power to change anything in their lives. That's why it's a really really good thing we're here and all this spiritual knowledge exists now for free.

I doubt many people If anyone believes any of this nonsense very much or is paying attention to it https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-ratings-plummet-lowest-three-years.amp
My point exactly I got this vibe from any articles I saw online on it and I myself never bothered reading them or watching anything on this either to be honest.

For the record I don't really think Republicans can solve the issues in society fully or take care of the Jewish problem they are still puppets of the enemy for the most part though I admit the lesser of two evils by far. I hope no one on here is thinking this.

slyscorpion said:
I doubt many people If anyone believes any of this nonsense very much or is paying attention to it https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-ratings-plummet-lowest-three-years.amp
My point exactly I got this vibe from any articles I saw online on it and I myself never bothered reading them or watching anything on this either to be honest.

For the record I don't really think Republicans can solve the issues in society fully or take care of the Jewish problem they are still puppets of the enemy for the most part though I admit the lesser of two evils by far. I hope no one on here is thinking this.
I heard Don Lemon puts lemons in his ass...

The democrats are literally insane. Never have I ever seen such an obvious rally to push some agenda. Here in America, in liberal societies, people just hate trump. Ask them why, they can’t say. They just know everyone hates him and so do they. That’s what they’re told. I was listening to the radio the other day and I wasn’t paying attention to what was being said, but just by the way the guy was talking I thought, man I wish they’d turn this station off. I immediately thought it was xian radio and some psycho pastor preaching. That’s how it sounded. Like some over zealous pastor screaming about the end of days. Upon further listen, no, it was the news. Liberal news.

I remember when you watched the news and it was all monotonous. Like the most horrible stuff ever, like murder, pedophilia and it was all said monotonously. As it should. Unbiased, but regarding trump, these guys are screaming their heads off about how much they hate him, with almost no facts and mostly complete made up bs. Think about what this does subliminally to listeners? Over and over people listen to impassioned news people infuriated over trump and what does it do? It fires them up too, and now mention the word trump and people freak out. It’s real weird. Like you’ll lose friendships over it. It’s almost like saying you’re a Satanist. It’s dangerous to show trump support.

They alter transcripts of trump talks as well. That’s been proven. No wonder he goes to twitter to speak his piece. That’s the only way he can get his side of the story out.

The whole impeachment thing. I’ve heard people in the past on the news say oh trump did this or trump did that! Oh my, this is impeachable and we have the proof. Yet they’d never reveal it cause they never really had it in the first place. Impeachment has been being threatened since he took office. He’s not worried. They’ve been shouting that all along.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back