Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How many times do you do the full final RTR per day?

It depends, when it's needed and there is a jewish holyday i do 4 (or more) per day. But normaly 1/2 per day. I honestly can't do more now but i hope in the future i can do much more than that daily.

I started out doing one then 3 daily. Nowadays its usually 5 but since ive been with major workings its 2 to 3. I actually went with 9 for a few days and it proved to be abit much for me. I would say start out with one then go up to at least 3 and see how you feel

MiniMe3388 said:
I usually do 8, but sometimes I do 9 times
9 reps each time? Nice. I think it’s reasonable to shoot for 2-4 a day for most people without experiencing burnout. But it is largely individual. Newer people may struggle more and may need to easy into doing more. It is something that requires not only our time but energies as well. That’s what I notice for myself if I do too much too many days in a row. I feel drained, but I think I’ve found a balance with 3 a day for now. I have multiple jobs and projects I work on daily, as well my meditation and yoga regime and trying to find time for physical exercise 5-6 days a week and time for study and participation on these forums. It’s a lot.

The main thing above all is making sure they’re done daily. Some doing them spasmodically isn’t gonna cut it. Not only for our cause, but for their personal journey and advancement. If they can’t commit to one rtr a day, how can they commit do daily advancement and foster the discipline needed for serious life improvement? They can’t and that’s something they’ll have to deal with in the long run.

Also there’s many ways to help our cause. Online activism can’t be underestimated. It’s how I got here for example. Helping others on these forums of course. We all have innate talents. Find what you’re good at. Nurture it in a way that can help us. Ask gods for guidance. It’s something we all should be considering and doing.

Once.

Mind you this takes me 15-20 minutes a session and I take my time. And I'm working my way up to 2 a day like this though, and the second one would be right before bed.

I used to do 3 a day every day, but this was with pronouncing the words wrong and as fast as possible (7-10 minutes a RTR). Make sure you're not only pronouncing the letters correctly but that you are taking enough time to do so. Spitting them out is only slightly faster, and if you need to get a Final RTR done quickly just do one rep of each letter.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back