Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astral projection

WiseDragon

Hi guys. Are there any expert astral travellers here? I have started astral projection again, and i am being quite successful. I'm asking help to the God Gaap and 3/4 time a week i have an experience. The problem is that once i'm out i got excited/scared and the experience ends quickly. Any advice on what to do there to keep calm?

Hello WiseDragon,
It is normal to get an adrenaline rush when separating or have your heart beating rapidly. This used to snap me back in to the physical plane and wake me up. Especially when meeting a Demon or seeing a being in which you never saw before.

To enhance your separation and be in your astral form for longer, it is essential to breathe in deeply and slowly.
If you feel that you're returning to back to your body, breathe in deeply and slooowly.

Try it and you'll see the success for yourself.

Syt said:
It is normal to get an adrenaline rush when separating or have your heart beating rapidly.
This is indeed a normal experience, not just with astral projection but with trance states in general. For me, when I lie down after Hatha Yoga and then get up too quickly after finishing the rest period, I get that super-quick heartbeat that you mentioned. Going slow and relaxed will stop this from happening for the most part.

Is it scary to astral project? I’ve read some scary stories but I wouldn’t mind trying it out :)

Lushae666 said:
Is it scary to astral project? I’ve read some scary stories but I wouldn’t mind trying it out :)

For a bird who was born in a cage, stepping out for the first time might be scary.

I would say, do not fear. Even if you might see something unpleasant, nothing can really hurt you. If you are dedicated SS, you have your GD and Father Satan watching over you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back