Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Starting things on Sunday 8th(Moon in Taurus)

FireSoldier666

Moon is not waxing, so is it okay to start something on that day? Will it still bring permanent results?

Thank you for your help.

Burn666 said:
Moon is not waxing, so is it okay to start something on that day? Will it still bring permanent results?

Thank you for your help.
You are wrong, the Moon is actually waxing. So yes you can do a spell.

luis said:
Burn666 said:

Thank you for your help.
You are wrong, the Moon is actually waxing. So yes you can do a spell.

Ooops. Now I feel silly, I guess I tripped out last night.

Thank you!

Burn666 said:

Thank you for your help.
The moon in Taurus tends to bring lasting results no matter the phase of the moon. So this could be for benefit or detriment. If you’re seeking to end something permanently, the waning moon in Taurus is good. Wanting to start something with lasting results then waxing of course. And yes, as Luis said, it will be waxing on your desired date.

Though I will add, starting something with a waxing Taurus moon doesn’t guarantee permanence. The energies are just favoring such an outcome. It is a good time, if you put the needed action in as well.

Moon is waxing on that date it doesn't start waning till the middle of Gemini around however Jupiter is at 0 Capricorn on Friday this may or may not be better to start a spell. I always try to start spells when a planet is at an Aries point as it adds power to it I believe if the moon is even somewhat appropriate for it.

I did this with money mantra today when moon was at 0 Aries. Aries isn't exactly fully or at all about Material wealth but still it adds power to any working I believe. With two planets aries point it should work out good. Correct me if I'm wrong in my thinking here but I just wanted to share this

slyscorpion said:
Moon is waxing on that date it doesn't start waning till the middle of Gemini around however Jupiter is at 0 Capricorn on Friday this may or may not be better to start a spell. I always try to start spells when a planet is at an Aries point as it adds power to it I believe if the moon is even somewhat appropriate for it.

I did this with money mantra today when moon was at 0 Aries. Aries isn't exactly fully or at all about Material wealth but still it adds power to any working I believe. With two planets aries point it should work out good. Correct me if I'm wrong in my thinking here but I just wanted to share this
Moon in Aries is not that good for money, you should stop it and start it this sunday.

Eric13 said:
If you’re seeking to end something permanently, the waning moon in Taurus is good.
I have to disagree with you here. It would be permanent for sure, but Taurus as a sign is sensual and slow, which would quite heavily impede workings that are for ending things. Maybe, in a very specific case, it could be used when you want to end relations with someone in a very gentle manner so as to not hurt them. But even then a sign like Libra would likely be better for the purpose.

For your general run-of-the-mill ending workings, the sings you wanna look for are Capricorn and Scorpio, which are intense and ruthless, while also being permanent in nature just like Taurus.
Capricorn is by far the best choice for these.

Shael said:
I have to disagree with you here.
Well your quote of me is a little out of context. The discussion was the nature of the Taurus moon in relation to the waning or waxing moon. I was ambiguous enough with my description.

Whether it’s the most ideal sign for a particular working is irrelevant to this discussion. The OP never discussed his goals specifically.

Taurus is a sign with lasting effects. The waning moon or waxing doesn’t change that, and those energies will bathe whichever working is done during a Taurus moon for better or worse.

Any working a person does aside from planetary squares the moon must be factored. Thus for beginning or ending something, a person would choose an associative moon sign depending on their goal. Taurus can be used for Taurus things. Capricorn, for Capricorn things, etc. it depends on the goal.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back