Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

help me know satan

A

Anonymous

need motivation i want to know who is satan who created satan and dont tell me normal evolution how did he created the universe, what is our purpose ,All high priestess must answer the question since they are advanced ask satan those question for god sake !!
i am not going to worship satan i have already worshiped the useless allah before ,later jesus .
so i am asking again i need answers i am not going to worship satan blindly i am not slave i am human need answer
give me something that will turn my brain upside down so i can bow down totally to great satan

MAXINE DIETRICH PLEASE ANSWER
HOODEDCOBRA PLEASE ANSWER
MAGESON PLEASE ANSWER
JAKE CARLSON PLEASE ANSWER

Satan is not about "worship" in how you seem to think of it. Satan is not someone you worship like Muslims do, as in slavishly praying to him all day long, and doing strange and unnatural things to appease him, or he will send you to hell.

Didn't you even read the frontpage?

Your problem is you are a mentally hardened Muslim still, and you have not disassociated very basic mental flaws that cause you grief. In this bullshit Islam religion, you always have to be told a lie, about the allah being the mommy of X star, and allah being the daddy and creator of earth, all of which is garbage lies.

"Allah created all the stars but he can't heal you from the flu goy, believe it, oy vey! The great earth was created out of his hairy butthole, he farted it once. He lives upon a cloud and goes round and round the planet, watching you as night when you masturbate!" - Prophet Muhammed

You cannot really fathom the obvious because of brainwashing. People answered you sufficiently in the other thread you made.

Nature and evolution are perfectly normal and true things. The universe or nature is the perfectly obvious creator of things. That aside, the Atman or Akasha principle, just creates.

Who is Satan's mommy and daddy?
Did he create the earth with the snap of a finger?
What is his E-mail address and phone number?

You are asking for more answers into the same context as the one you are used to, and answers in an Abrahamic concept, a toy story like the ones you already know.

If you are searching for another "Allah" by another name you will be dissatisfied and you will see nothing.

what did satan teached you teach us , and still you did not answer the questions

and why these type of question get people so mad its like asking muslim shiekh or church priest no need to get mad.
gentile xian + muslim asked these type of question they got assassinated because there was no answer
and other converted to Buddhism to seek for answer also the same bullshit they got no answers
and other became Atheist they wasted their life At the end.

so please answer as a wise knowledgeable man//women .you can do a new topic with help from all other high priestess about satan/creation/universe/our purpose.

just once answer me and then you can delete my account .

hermes_666 said:
what did satan teached you teach us , and still you did not answer the questions

and why these type of question get people so mad its like asking muslim shiekh or church priest no need to get mad.
gentile xian + muslim asked these type of question they got assassinated because there was no answer
and other converted to Buddhism to seek for answer also the same bullshit they got no answers
and other became Atheist they wasted their life At the end.

so please answer as a wise knowledgeable man//women .you can do a new topic with help from all other high priestess about satan/creation/universe/our purpose.

I already answered you about your errant mentality which is keeping you from understanding the obvious, your answers lie with yourself from now on. You wish to keep it and draw others to your own level of stupidity in which there are no answers, and rightfully so. This is some Abrahamism from you.

You are so special and important, and your soul worth so much, that you demand a verbal answer and all the wise people to come do the monkeys to claim your soul. I personally do not care to do such and I already answered your question.

I saw your other aggressive comments in the queue so do not play the victim and the genuinely interested person because you are not.

Your problem is your own lack of wisdom and trolling capability, which I will rate with a 2/10.

hermes_666 said:
need motivation i want to know who is satan who created satan and dont tell me normal evolution how did he created the universe, what is our purpose ,All high priestess must answer the question since they are advanced ask satan those question for god sake !!
i am not going to worship satan i have already worshiped the useless allah before ,later jesus .
so i am asking again i need answers i am not going to worship satan blindly i am not slave i am human need answer
give me something that will turn my brain upside down so i can bow down totally to great satan

MAGESON PLEASE ANSWER
This universe has always been and the way the universe is life creates itself. Satan did not create the universe the Univerwe created Him and we were created by him. Ffs your programmed into slavedome
SATANISM IS NOT ABOUT SLAVE WORSHIP. NO BEING OR IDEA IN THIS UNIVERSE THAT ASKS FOR SLAVISH WORSHIP CAREA FOR YOUR EXISTENCE.

Satan wants us to grow. Into Gods only we can do this. They cannot grow ourselves for us.

But honestly let's be real this is just a jewish shill saying two complete opposites pushing us to answer things that aren't truth saying one thing like not wanting slavish worship but asking to have his brain turned upside down into bowing down in submission. Like wtf. I see what your doing we all see what you're doing.

hermes_666 said:

MAGESON PLEASE ANSWER
Normal evolution. Satan didn't create the Universe; the Universe created Satan. You want to know what 1+1 equals but then demand that the answer is not 2. Stop trying to sound clever. Satan doesn't want nor need worship. Use your brain and read the websites and the posts.

Read the websites and the posts to see what our purpose is, and stop being lazy about everything, as if you think you are more important than everyone else. No-one must answer anything. This is an honour to know things, and it is a right, and you do not have more rights than anyone else here. In fact, you might actually have less rights, with the way you have portrayed yourself. You will still not be stopped from reading the websites and posts, so go do that. If you want to be able to earn anything rightly, like privilege and status, then you must earn that earning, right, privilege and status. It will never be given to you. You must improve yourself so that you have the right, privilege and status. Begging and demanding is not it. Demanding like a spoilt brat gets you nowhere except for closer to the free gift shop which hands out tiny BanHammer pins after the door slams shut - in your face, hopefully - on your way out. Stop shouting and stop demanding and begging. Just get on with things properly.

hermes_666 said:
Read the posts and sites and see what has been taught, and also see the answers. Open, unblock, and empower your Third Eye and clean and empower your Pineal Gland, to be able to start knowing the truth and seeing things you have not seen before - literally. Demand shit and you'll have the taste of shit in your mouth.

Why do you want your account deleted just because you chose to be a moody arse? Grow the fuck up and read the materials.

If you ignore this, and instead continue on like you have been, then have a shit life.

hermes_666 said:
Low level trolling. Pay it no mind.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back