Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Muslims ask Preacher to pray for friend, rob him,beat him up and threaten to kill him if he doesn't convert to Islam

Jack

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=25800

How's preaching the word of Christ working for you, you stupid asshole?

A gang of four Muslim men attacked a Christian street preacher in Norway, kicking him in the face and threatening to kill him if he did not convert to Islam.

The four men approached Roar Fløttum last week when he was preaching and praying for the sick on a street in Trondheim and asked him to come with them to pray over a friend who was injured. When they got him alone, they pushed him down a cellar staircase, beat him, robbed him, and threatened to kill him if he did not convert to Islam, as reported by the Observatory on Intolerance and Discrimination against Christians in Europe, a Vienna-based watchdog group.

“I asked if they wanted to be prayed for and one agreed, saying he had back pain,” Fløttum told the Norwegian daily Norge Idag.

The men “wanted to take me to a friend who they said had injured his foot and was now waiting to be picked up to be taken to the emergency room. I trusted them and joined them. They took me to a backyard. They were very nice and I couldn’t believe they would deceive me,” Fløttum said.

The preacher said that as soon as they entered the backyard, the men pushed him down a cellar staircase and began hitting and kicking him in the face.

“They demanded my bank card, codes, mobile and Apple ID,” Fløttum said. “They held me hostage there for an hour as they made withdrawals from the card. They made about ten thousand kroner.”

“While they kept me there, they threatened me and said they would kill me if I did not convert to Islam,” he said. “They wanted me to say a few words in Arabic. I was scared and actually thought they were going to kill me because they said they had a knife and didn’t want witnesses.”

Fløttum said that as soon as his assailants left him, he went straight to the police, even though the men had warned him not to under penalty of death.

“They are now investigating the case,” Fløttum said. “I hope they are caught and given help, because you cannot act against fellow human beings that way.”

According to police chief May Britt Enmo, no one has yet been arrested for the crime but police are currently reviewing footage from video surveillance cameras along the route traveled by the attackers in the hope of identifying them.
Source
https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2019/12/03/muslim-men-beat-christian-street-preacher-in-norway/

"They were so nice, I didn't think they'd beat me up and threaten to kill me if I didn't convert to islam"
-Average Christian in a European Country

Give Europe 10 more years and this will simply be the average European.

Don't want to drop no blackpills but Europeans need to prepare for total slavery if the RTR is not done ceaselessly from now on.

The sign of the Christcuck and the Rainbow Flag isn't going to save you, only the Final RTR and Satanism will.

"They tricked me, pushed me down a cellar, robbed me, attacked me, held me hostage, stole my money, demanded that I do as they say, threatened to kill me, and all of this after I trusted them because I choose to ignore reality and news reports, and I do hope that they get help. Oh, jes. Dis meks sense. I don't want wevenj. I want dem to be helped."

FancyMancy said:
"They tricked me, pushed me down a cellar, robbed me, attacked me, held me hostage, stole my money, demanded that I do as they say, threatened to kill me, and all of this after I trusted them because I choose to ignore reality and news reports, and I do hope that they get help. Oh, jes. Dis meks sense. I don't want wevenj. I want dem to be helped."

Why did he go to the police? He should get down to his knees and ask for their forgiveness and give them more credit cards, enjoy the beating as his salvation, and feel like a good martyr.

Was his heart plagued by the feeling of revenge when he went to the police? Unchristian of him, he is going to burn eternally in sulfur for this by his jewish god.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Why did he go to the police? He should get down to his knees and ask for their forgiveness and give them more credit cards, enjoy the beating as his salvation, and feel like a good martyr.

Was his heart plagued by the feeling of revenge when he went to the police? Unchristian of him, he is going to burn eternally in sulfur for this by his jewish god.
:lol: The police is jewsus in the flesh. He is not "allowed" to punish and avenge, so - in typical fashion - he has to rely on someone else to do it.

Are these things always coordinated, or are they mere coinkydinks? A muslim who was released from jail did an attack on a bridge in London recently, as well. With all of the many attacks, they must be just cohencidences, and unrelated, isolated incidents (DESPITE ALL BEING MUSLIM, BUT THAT IS NOT ANY RELATION TO ANY OTHER MUSLIM INCIDENT AT ALL WHATSOEVER!!!).

Jack said:
"They were so nice, I didn't think they'd beat me up and threaten to kill me if I didn't convert to islam"

Islamaphobia_Roundup_fb.jpg

The scenario here is probably that they were going to do this, then use the shahada to fashion him into a slave or 'seal the deal', so to speak. Then they can get away with the crime knowing he wouldn't report them. Protection rackets are how this abomination has always worked

"Give them help"... LOL

I have a question about this though. Suppose one was in a life or death situation with one of these, suppose they didn't know anything prior (like they knew this guy was an xian) and one did use Arabic to deceive them into thinking you are one of their 'brothers', which I've observed can strike the fear of 'allah' into them. Is this permissible to get out of the situation? The enemy casually employs deception, but for us it seems difficult or below dignity.

Karnonnos said:
The scenario here is probably that they were going to do this, then use the shahada to fashion him into a slave or 'seal the deal', so to speak. Then they can get away with the crime knowing he wouldn't report them. Protection rackets are how this abomination has always worked

"Give them help"... LOL

I have a question about this though. Suppose one was in a life or death situation with one of these, suppose they didn't know anything prior (like they knew this guy was an xian) and one did use Arabic to deceive them into thinking you are one of their 'brothers', which I've observed can strike the fear of 'allah' into them. Is this permissible to get out of the situation? The enemy casually employs deception, but for us it seems difficult or below dignity.

Yes, it is. Do not die over with the monkeys, we have to live to fight them.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:

Santa Clauss is being held hostage in that last pic lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:

Santa Clauss is being held hostage in that last pic lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
Normally I am the one that laughs at black humour but this time I can’t, that man was beheaded by those disgusting pieces of shit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back