Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Does the Money Mantra need fixing?

Ignisalas

I was wondering about the money mantra and if it needs a little tweaking or not.
im talking about Shrim Maha Laksmiyei Swaha
Shouldn't it be Aum Shrim Maha Lakshmiyei Nama? Adding in Aum at the beginning and using Nama at the ending for material things, the same way we use in the planetary squares.
What do you guys think?

Sun said:
I was wondering about the money mantra and if it needs a little tweaking or not.
im talking about Shrim Maha Laksmiyei Swaha
Shouldn't it be Aum Shrim Maha Lakshmiyei Nama? Adding in Aum at the beginning and using Nama at the ending for material things, the same way we use in the planetary squares.
What do you guys think?
It's questionable whether one of the two is "stronger" than the other because the original comes from HPS Maxine, but the variation you have given here should definitely work. We are all individual and some mantras may work better for one person than for another.

To give another example, a bunch of people including Lydia, have used Munka with great effect to remove bad karma. While a whole bunch of other people, have also had only very lackluster effects from Munka. For me personally also, Visuddhi and Surya work many times better than Munka. This is an individual preference as far as I know, and the same may apply to money mantras as well.
There is also a wide variation of preferences between Sanskrit mantras and Runes in people. I know a few SS who are godlike with using the Runes and see fast and strong effects, and also some (including myself) who heavily prefer using Sanskrit mantras instead.

yes you can
aum can be used before any sankrit word of power and since nama is for material things it is best to use instead of svaha

Where is it you don't see AUM before the mantra? I have used AUM with it when I used this mantra. For the record I got it off a PDF someone made on the groups not the site though. Aum probably adds power to this. So no reason not to use it BUT if you like it better the other way and get results why not use it. This seems like an optional thing to me.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Freeing_the_Soul_2.html On here the money mantra has the aum and on the pdf it doesen't.

The Svaha is meant for reprogramming the mind and soul to attract wealth and improve finances, usually because of being conditioned into poverty or the related that's mostly the result of xtian brainwashing so that's why it's on the freeing the soul page.

If that isn't the case though you'd benefit from using Nama as you're already attuned to attracting wealth.

I think doing Nama for a material thing, that would work for one single material thing. Like maybe you will find $5 on the ground, and that's where all the energy went into, making that 1 thing happen. But Svaha programs your own soul, so your soul is turned into a magnet that always pulls more money to you, so it helps you forever in many situations. Better to always be pulling money into yourself as a permanent magnet inside your soul, than to use all that energy in a material way to earn a few dollars one time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back