Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Access past lives.

StyleCoin

Which mantras / runes can be used to access my past life, I try meditation but it is very difficult to go into deep trance, and if I can, the noise of cars and motorcycles disturbs me.

And one more question if I go to a party and stay until dawn, can it affect my spirituality?

StyleCoin said:
Which mantras / runes can be used to access my past life, I try meditation but it is very difficult to go into deep trance, and if I can, the noise of cars and motorcycles disturbs me.

And one more question if I go to a party and stay until dawn, can it affect my spirituality?

You can use OTHAL rune.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

If you go to a party and stay all night there, it's going to affect you.
Your aura will get dirty so you'll have to clean it thoroughly and you'll come home tired. Not to mention that you'll probably feel extremely tired the next day as well.

Void meditation is actually to practice not getting distracted, the reason you get so distracted by these things is that you associate their sound as something annoying and distracting but try not feeling like that of them and keep concentrating when you hear them.

As for the runes go to the rune webpage and hit ctrl+f and write a key word to find what you’re looking for.

StyleCoin said:

Eihwaz rune.
Depends what you do there. If you drink alcohol or consume other drugs it will definitely harm your spiritual growth and will bring your whole energy levels down. Continuous use of drugs etc makes holes in your aura and makes you more prone to diseases and so forth. But if to uses just meddling in with friends and aren't consuming anything harmful it's a bad thing.

Going to a party isn't going to send you to hell, just don't do drugs and don't drink yourself to the point of collapse. Do live life but always be aware.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Going to a party isn't going to send you to hell, just don't do drugs and don't drink yourself to the point of collapse. Do live life but always be aware.

Wut? Hell is the place where the gods live ,right?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Thanks for answering, I won't do drugs and I will drink in moderation. (Beer without GMO)

Aquarius said:
Void meditation is actually to practice not getting distracted, the reason you get so distracted by these things is that you associate their sound as something annoying and distracting but try not feeling like that of them and keep concentrating when you hear them.
Thanks for replying, I will try aquarium. :)

Reckoned666 said:
StyleCoin said:

Eihwaz rune.
Depends what you do there. If you drink alcohol or consume other drugs it will definitely harm your spiritual growth and will bring your whole energy levels down. Continuous use of drugs etc makes holes in your aura and makes you more prone to diseases and so forth. But if to uses just meddling in with friends and aren't consuming anything harmful it's a bad thing.
Thanks for the help, I will use the Eihwaz rune along with the odhal rune that the purified66 recommended will vibrate 108x each.

what would be the best statement for me? :)

Purified666 said:
StyleCoin said:

You can use OTHAL rune.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

If you go to a party and stay all night there, it's going to affect you.
Your aura will get dirty so you'll have to clean it thoroughly and you'll come home tired. Not to mention that you'll probably feel extremely tired the next day as well.
Thank you so much for replying. :)

I can recover quickly and do a mega cleansing on my aura. :)

Vaal said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Not that I care but still.

Vaal said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Oh, for Pete sake. It's a metaphor. Going to a party will not have you be damned. You're not going to be struck down and punished for all of eternity just for having a bit of fun.

FancyMancy said:
Vaal said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Oh, for Pete sake. It's a metaphor. Going to a party will not have you be damned. You're not going to be struck down and punished for all of eternity just for having a bit of fun.

Haha! Perhaps it should be noted that we will occasionally use the same context of hell used in xianity as an expression for things. And no, the place where the gods live is not a burning lake of fire where innocent souls are tortured, they live on a planet named Duat, and I hear it's very lovely there. I believe this is also the place we refer to as hell in the good sense but I could be mistaken.

Ghost in the Machine said:
I believe this is also the place we refer to as hell in the good sense but I could be mistaken.
Hell/Duat has a few meanings. It is used in a good sense by us. It is the physical location of the gods, as well as allegory for the base chakra. The original meaning, the base chakra is fiery and hot, where the kundalini lies. The heaven chakra, is the crown, which rules bliss/happiness the common association with heaven. This is the allegorical meaning of heaven which has been corrupted by xianity. Heaven is high up, hell is low. The base is the bottom chakra, the crown is at the top. Many of these spiritual allegories, have been perverted by xianity. Look at the Yule true. The lights around the tree symbolize the chakras, and the star at the top is the risen serpent piercing through the the crown and symbolizes a full risen soul and enlightenment, but who knows this?

I believe cobra was speaking with sarcasm. And duat is no fiery pit. There is however places in the universe where souls exist in tournament. Negative energy pools. Unfortunately this is how the universe works at the moment until we evolve out of it. That dark energy snowballs until it’s hard to control.

Eric13 said:
I believe this is also the place we refer to as hell in the good sense but I could be mistaken.
Hell/Duat has a few meanings. It is used in a good sense by us. It is the physical location of the gods, as well as allegory for the base chakra. The original meaning, the base chakra is fiery and hot, where the kundalini lies. The heaven chakra, is the crown, which rules bliss/happiness the common association with heaven. This is the allegorical meaning of heaven which has been corrupted by xianity. Heaven is high up, hell is low. The base is the bottom chakra, the crown is at the top. Many of these spiritual allegories, have been perverted by xianity. Look at the Yule true. The lights around the tree symbolize the chakras, and the star at the top is the risen serpent piercing through the the crown and symbolizes a full risen soul and enlightenment, but who knows this?

I believe cobra was speaking with sarcasm. And duat is no fiery pit. There is however places in the universe where souls exist in tournament. Negative energy pools. Unfortunately this is how the universe works at the moment until we evolve out of it. That dark energy snowballs until it’s hard to control.

I believe the universe 'started out' as nothing but chaotic energies and the foundation of the elements with no direction or path, these energies and such clashed and congealed to where their vibrations perhaps over billions and billions of eons manifested things on the physical plane, our sun is obviously a physical manifestation of white-gold energy and fire. Black holes, who the fuck even knows what those really are if they're actually real. Planets, matter and what not seemed to form from the elements and energy combined as manifestations producing 'cross breeds' or 'subspecies' of things like different metals and materials.

I've little doubt there are pockets and regions of energy in the universe that are still chaotic and haven't 'settled down', or have formed some pretty crazy shit where there's just all kinds of twisted energy. It's due to this chaotic and sometimes wicked forms of energy that twisted and fucked up things like the elohim (reptiloids) exist, and it can't really be helped, I'm pretty sure there's plenty of other races out there that don't act much different than them.

This is why it's extremely important to be able to advance and continue advancing even beyond being a god. In a universe of shit like that you need to be able to overpower it and defend yourself. Advancement is eternal and this war we have with the elohim, I promise you it's not the only one we will ever face. There is no end to time, there is no end to the universe, within eternity there will be infinite war but also infinite peace, infinite happiness, infinite joy.

The point of being a god I think is to bring order and control to these energies, to take mastery over the universe itself. But generally that's an uncertain topic with lots of different interpretations.

Eric13 said:

I know. I wasn't serious :)
No hard feelings, Commander Cobra.

I've little doubt there are pockets and regions of energy in the universe that are still chaotic and haven't 'settled down', or have formed some pretty crazy shit where there's just all kinds of twisted energy. It's due to this chaotic and sometimes wicked forms of energy that twisted and fucked up things like the elohim (reptiloids) exist, and it can't really be helped, I'm pretty sure there's plenty of other races out there that don't act much different than them.

This is why it's extremely important to be able to advance and continue advancing even beyond being a god. In a universe of shit like that you need to be able to overpower it and defend yourself. Advancement is eternal and this war we have with the elohim, I promise you it's not the only one we will ever face. There is no end to time, there is no end to the universe, within eternity there will be infinite war but also infinite peace, infinite happiness, infinite joy.

The point of being a god I think is to bring order and control to these energies, to take mastery over the universe itself. But generally that's an uncertain topic with lots of different interpretations.

Very true, and also these pockets of energy, I believe some are kind of curated by the enemy. Kind of feeding it or something like that for their purposes. There really is ‘evil’ to an extent in the universe and this energy is all apart of it. Looking at the nature of our enemy, they truly are evil. It’s not just saying it. It’s proven by their actions, and how does this come about, but only by this certain energy that exists in the universe as you said.

The only good this energy has is we can use it ourselves against our enemies. As Satan said on the hells army page of the jos We must work with the universe the way it works. Until we evolve out of it. Everything the enemy is will be used against them to end them. They’re creating their own doom. We’re just speeding it along, as dutiful knights of the universe, maintaining order and justice in our sector of the galaxy and we’re doing it quit gallantly and nobly I may say. It’s quite nice.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back