Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Age of Aquarius meaning

Hello! I heard that Age of Aquairus is Satan's age where Satan will rule again. Im choosing to buy a necklace, something about Satan, and i like the symbol of Age of Aquairus. Can someone tell more about this Age please? cause i dont know which necklace should i choose.

himmler was a legend said:
Hello! I heard that Age of Aquairus is Satan's age where Satan will rule again. Im choosing to buy a necklace, something about Satan, and i like the symbol of Age of Aquairus. Can someone tell more about this Age please? cause i dont know which necklace should i choose.

The Age of Aquarius is the age where people will be influenced by astronomical energies to be given better intuition and awareness that will wake them up to the truth about our world and help them see the enemy and what's really been going on. It's essentially the age where the enemy is completely fucked if they don't have humanity fully enslaved before the affects really get drastic.

I believe we're currently deep in the transition phase into the Age of Aquarius and already I've seen on the internet thousands of outsiders saying that they feel like something is changing with the world or that they sense something is going on or that something's coming, so it's definitely starting to take affect. Not to mention less and less people are sticking to the bullshit of the enemy and xianity is on the decline to the point where I now personally encounter everyday people who openly claim they are offended by it. One of my many housemates too told another to change the radio station because it had a xian song playing and everybody was agreeing that it was awful and they hated it. The only people I ever see going to churches now are the elderly and the middle-aged.

It's the age of our freedom.

It doesn't mean anything if we just sit here and do nothing, really. Nothing is gonna change magically by itself, just because it is "Age of Aquarius".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back