Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sweden’s sexualized LGBT church altar

Shittu Ur

Weeeell, ladies, gentlemen, people of the third sex, I bring you Sweden's latest "Foot in Mouth" moment.

Apperently, nobody wants want to pray in a church that's decorated by what's supposed to be an interracial homosexual orgy apperently(Gag :roll: ), and a serpent depicted as a ‘transsexual woman'.

5de4d1b7203027758c3115bb.jpg

What do I, personally, see going on here? Well, other than some lightly disturbing imagry (The interracial sex thing just gets me, I'm bisexual myself), I see enemy trying so fucking hard that they just ate their own shit.

Here's the article I saw on it.
https://www.rt.com/news/474813-church-sweden-lgbt-altarpiece/

This is supposed to be some kind of provocation to piss off the xian cattle as usual but what strikes me is, the bizarre asexuality emanating from this piece. It's so... flat. It's not suggestive or erotic at all. Da Vinci or Botticelli portraits have billions of times more sexual energy even when they have clothed individuals.

Of course everyone in the picture is mixing (and looking bored out of their skulls while doing so). Yawn. So shocking and brave

Her picture of the nazarene filth in drag heels though is unintentionally hilarious. Really just underscores what HP Maxine said about it being able to embody virtually anything...

Shittu Ur said:
Weeeell, ladies, gentlemen, people of the third sex, I bring you Sweden's latest "Foot in Mouth" moment.

Apperently, nobody wants want to pray in a church that's decorated by what's supposed to be an interracial homosexual orgy apperently(Gag :roll: ), and a serpent depicted as a ‘transsexual woman'.

What do I, personally, see going on here? Well, other than some lightly disturbing imagry (The interracial sex thing just gets me, I'm bisexual myself), I see enemy trying so fucking hard that they just ate their own shit.

I do not get this. My idea of bisexuality is warriors. I can not stand any trace of femininity like that. Stand tall as a man. I cannot stand the fag shit.

Then the race mixing bullshit they add with it. Hell forbid one person go with their race.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Shittu Ur said:

I do not get this. My idea of bisexuality is warriors. I can not stand any trace of femininity like that. Stand tall as a man. I cannot stand the fag shit.

Then the race mixing bullshit they add with it. Hell forbid one person go with their race.

I get what you mean, dude. I was trying to say I ain't against homosexuality being bisexual and all, but this sorry excuse for "art" is in all possible ways disturbing as that "1 guy 1 jar" video. That a little better for ya? :lol:

Aldrick Strickland said:
I agree the fag stuff pushed by the enemy is just degradatory garbage. But I wouldnt just hate on the entire idea of homosexuality with male femininity, as a whole. I believe there are these kinds of individuals out there too, who would express their femininity like that in a Satanic way. Without all the bullshit that the enemy is trying to poison it with nowadays.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back