Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Epsteins Crime Map Video

SATchives

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dvCcbtobd-c/

I know someone posted about Ryan Dawson channel I'm glad you did i wouldnt find it if you didn't but I thought I would share this separate.

Great comment section too, so many people are waking up to the jews because of this. and even though (((they))) want this shit quiet, it will never die down.

holy shit, so many companies involved. can't say im suprised though.

this will always be rtr fuel.

on a side note, how likely do you think it is that they got a double, and killed the double and freed Epstein, I know there is footage going around saying that there was a pickup van at an unscheduled hour, how cohencedental

Everyone is focusing on "Epstein didn't kill himself". As if he is already dead. I think they got him out of prison just because they could and because he is buddy buddy with Israel. And Israel can do anything of course.... But then again, I think Trump got to him first. There is a rivalry there... And Epstein was thinking he was done for but maybe he could see his day in court. And then the others knew he was done for and had him killed because he was going down for sure and he could say a lot. Makes sense to me. Idk about you.

As for the Epstein map. It's pretty technical. I'd have to study it. Maybe print it out. Put it up on my wall.
tenor.gif

With all the tens of thousands of homeless people in that city, how easy would it be to pick one up who looks similar to him, give him the same haircut and dress him up like him, and switch them out.

It happens sometimes that they do things like this to replace the criminal with a double, and the real guy lives the rest of his life happy and free in tel aviv. But I don't think this is what happened here, I believe that Epstein really is dead. They had somebody in there kill him. Because near the end, he started to talk and he started snitching on everyone involved, all his clients. So they killed him to stop him from talking, or else the whole thing could have gotten exposed.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
With all the tens of thousands of homeless people in that city, how easy would it be to pick one up who looks similar to him, give him the same haircut and dress him up like him, and switch them out.

It happens sometimes that they do things like this to replace the criminal with a double, and the real guy lives the rest of his life happy and free in tel aviv. But I don't think this is what happened here, I believe that Epstein really is dead. They had somebody in there kill him. Because near the end, he started to talk and he started snitching on everyone involved, all his clients. So they killed him to stop him from talking, or else the whole thing could have gotten exposed.
I doubt your double story. Why bother? What homeless person looks exactly like Epstein? Anthony Bordain?? There is only like one picture of dead Epstein right? I'm surprised they didn't dispose of his body at sea. They paid off the guards. Why not the EMTs? Could it be possible the dead epstein body is actually him and he wasn't really dead at all? Why not? I know I'm grasping but still. Anything is possible. Is it possible a murder could take place at a maximum security prison? This ain't addin up...
HauptSturm said:
Confirmed: Epstein = Pepe Sylvia
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
A BELIEVER IN PEPE SILVIA!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nTpsv9PNqo

HauptSturm said:
I doubt your double story. Why bother? What homeless person looks exactly like Epstein? Anthony Bordain?? There is only like one picture of dead Epstein right? I'm surprised they didn't dispose of his body at sea. They paid off the guards. Why not the EMTs? Could it be possible the dead epstein body is actually him and he wasn't really dead at all? Why not? I know I'm grasping but still. Anything is possible. Is it possible a murder could take place at a maximum security prison? This ain't addin up...
I don't think they made a double of him. I just said it because that's something that has been done for other people before. But they didn't do it for him.

I do think he died, and I do think he was killed in prison. That prison is so horribly understaffed, they don't have half the amount of guards they really need. It's overcrowded, all kinds of problems. It would be very likely for there to be a moment when noone is watching. Especially if someone hands the guard $1,000 and tells him take your break early.

In jails and prisons, anyone who abuses children or old people is everybody's target. Criminals are in jail because they made a mistake, but they still have morals, and the one thing they hate the most is child rapist or murderers. Every prison is full of people who have nothing to lose. What are they gonna do, give them more time? They're never getting out anyway, so doesn't make a difference. This is why pedophiles are usually kept in maximum security, it's for their own protection. Because pedophiles get beat up and killed so often in prison. It's not like Epstein dying in prison is hard to make happen, that's basically the easiest thing that could have happened. The other prisoners know who he is and what he's done, and they got their own idea of justice.
HauptSturm said:
tenor.gif

The instant I saw that, I was just thinking "Aaawwww shit, buddy, I gotta dig a little deeper!" "Carol, Carol, There Is No CAROL In HR!"

I don't think they made a double of him. I just said it because that's something that has been done for other people before. But they didn't do it for him.

I do think he died, and I do think he was killed in prison. That prison is so horribly understaffed, they don't have half the amount of guards they really need. It's overcrowded, all kinds of problems. It would be very likely for there to be a moment when noone is watching. Especially if someone hands the guard $1,000 and tells him take your break early.

In jails and prisons, anyone who abuses children or old people is everybody's target. Criminals are in jail because they made a mistake, but they still have morals, and the one thing they hate the most is child rapist or murderers. Every prison is full of people who have nothing to lose. What are they gonna do, give them more time? They're never getting out anyway, so doesn't make a difference. This is why pedophiles are usually kept in maximum security, it's for their own protection. Because pedophiles get beat up and killed so often in prison. It's not like Epstein dying in prison is hard to make happen, that's basically the easiest thing that could have happened. The other prisoners know who he is and what he's done, and they got their own idea of justice.
HauptSturm said:
tenor.gif

The instant I saw that, I was just thinking "Aaawwww shit, buddy, I gotta dig a little deeper!" "Carol, Carol, There Is No CAROL In HR!"
I do think he died and was killed in prison, but I am skeptical and will keep an open mind. But he was not killed by another inmate. The guards were bribed with much more than $1,000..... $1,000 is not that much.............
How do you target someone in solitary? You'd have to have access to the keys. Not all criminals have morals. SOME inmates have nothing to lose, but not all inmates. There are white collar criminals that made millions of dollars and are waiting to get out. But they go to the fancy prisons... Prison doesn't mean a life sentence... NO ONE died at that prison before in maximum security. It is not easy to kill someone in maximum security unless they plan it themselves from the top. The other prisoners didn't have access to him after the first time he was assaulted. His first cell mate could have easily killed him.
day bow BOW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHxEkFPxwwE

There was an unscheduled pickup van at the site after his death. I'm trying to find sources might of been scrubbed

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back