Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What happened with new sigils of the Gods?

Larissa666

I remember that a year or two ago, all sigils on Joy Of Satan page got updated to newer, better looking ones.

I was browsing the page about our Gods and Goddesses again few moments ago, and sigils are reverted to old version (to ones that have been around since Joy Of Satan webpage was created, I think).

Larissa666 said:
I remember that a year or two ago, all sigils on Joy Of Satan page got updated to newer, better looking ones.

I was browsing the page about our Gods and Goddesses again few moments ago, and sigils are reverted to old version (to ones that have been around since Joy Of Satan webpage was created, I think).

I didn't know they changed the sigils of the Gods and Goddesses to new and improved ones, but I did find this topic on the forums, contains all sigils and runes in high quality.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12604&hilit=Runes

Hm… I'm curious, too.

I believe you've been ordered to return them, but it would be nice to be sure…

That said,
does the sigils of dafassss, Amy have a rectangle, or does the symmetry of Seere, affect communication, such as poorly done portraits?

HP please

I mean, does it make it easier to intercept communication
(for enemy)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back