Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The (almost) Perfect Diet

Disclaimer: I am hypothesizing, I don't present this as the truth. And Note: I left out the word organic because we all live in many different countries with different food standard terminology

I invite people to criticize this and to suggest their own idea of what a healthy diet is.

Right after you wake up: Sip a 8 oz glass of filtered water.

Breakfast:
1. 2-4 pasture raised eggs (cooked in either butter or animal fat) OR 2-4 oz of smoked wild salmon OR 2 servings of bone broth (chicken, turkey, bison, or beef)
2. a slice of whole German rye bread OR buckwheat crisps OR steel-cut oatmeal with organic cultured butter or some other type of cereal with no sugar
3. Low glycemic fruit: Either a banana, a kiwi, various berries like raspberries, blueberries, blackberries or an orange

Snack: Some type of trail mix like Nuts/seeds such as Pistachios, Almonds, Sunflower Seeds, 1-2 Brazil nuts, walnuts, pumpkin seeds and maybe even a fruit like dried golden-berries (may be hard to find in local store). (I don't like raisins they are too sugary)

Lunch:
1. Some type of salad made from nutrient dense greens such as: Arugula, Kale, Watercress, Spinach, etc. with some type of protein such as chicken, beef, turkey, or tuna (wild caught), and also add a teaspoon or so of raw extra virgin cold pressed olive oil or some other type of raw oil to the salad as the dressing. You can also add other things to the salad like tomatoes, onions, hearts of palm, olives, etc
2. A grain like rice, amaranth, or lentils, mung beans, or even local hearty bread
3. Some fruit for dessert

Snack: Dark chocolate with some more nuts/seeds such as Pistachios, Almonds, Sunflower Seeds, 1-2 Brazil nuts, walnuts, pumpkin seeds

Dinner:
1. Chicken, wild-caught fish, beef, or turkey cooked in either butter or duck fat or some other high smoke point oil.
2. Broccoli or asparagus or Brussel sprouts roasted in the oven with similar oil
3. Sweet potato or some type of wild long grain rice
4. Fruit for dessert

Snack: Home-made chia pudding (water or milk with chia seeds)

No food in the 3 hours before going to bed

CrossRoadsPedestrian said:
I think it's great to theorize on these things.
Finding a proper diet that works both nutritionally and financially is one of the biggest difficulties I have, and the lack of concrete discussion and information on the subject is very unfortunate in my opinion. Diet is such an important thing, that I would think even several Sermons on the topic may be a good idea.

I don't know how others are doing in this department, but I personally would find huge practicality in having some more in-depth guidelines made by HPs or members who are proficient in the nutritional field.

Shael said:
I think it's great to theorize on these things.
Finding a proper diet that works both nutritionally and financially is one of the biggest difficulties I have, and the lack of concrete discussion and information on the subject is very unfortunate in my opinion. Diet is such an important thing, that I would think even several Sermons on the topic may be a good idea.

I don't know how others are doing in this department, but I personally would find huge practicality in having some more in-depth guidelines made by HPs or members who are proficient in the nutritional field.

Yes that would be great. Its tough because we all live in different countries and go to different grocery stores with different selections. Ordering online can help if you live in an area with bad supermarkets.

I also think that its good to know what not to eat just as much as you should know what to eat. Personally for me, I avoid

soy (unless its fermented), soy lecithin is bad too
xanthan gum
high fructose corn syrup
cane sugar if its more than 2g (I prefer coconut sugar or allulose - date sugar)
enriched white wheat flour
dairy unless its butter, yogurt, or aged cheese
any convenient product with 7 or more grams of sugar per serving
preservatives like TBHQ, sulfur dioxide
anything thats not organic, or at least non-GMO

Grains damage the gut lining, causing inflammation and potentially a leaky gut. I would advise dropping them entirely. They are not unique, nutritionally. You can get the iron, b vitamins, carbs, and whatever else from other sources easily without the downsides of gut issues.

Why we do not do this at a general level is that this is a highly personalized matter, relating to age group, race, personal condition, health condition culture, and so forth. There is no size that fits all in this case.

The same person may go through a lot of dietary changes with different reactions to different times.

Unavoidably this also leads to silly debates of a spiritual nature as to which food are more spiritual etc.

Generally, advice on diet in a more scientific and normal standpoint, would be fine. I gave a few replies to that end before so did other HPS. Things like veganism can simply be deadly there is no real point to go down this road at all.

The Demon Valefor I believe can help in this field.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Things like veganism can simply be deadly there is no real point to go down this road at all.

Don't take this statement lightly, this is al literal fact. I've had a couple vegan significants, and I can say they have about half the brain power of the average human, and a third to a quarter of the average physical human strength. Very stupid, very weak, great poon though :lol: nowhere near good enough to bring one to tolerate the bullshit baggage, needless to say. Not to mention they always try to convince you to go vegan as well. Tch, as if I could give up beef or sheep, I mean, REALLY. :roll:

I've also fought a few vegan dudes in Consensual Duel (the etiquette used for legal hand to hand combat here so you don't get arrested for street fighting and so your opponent can't charge you with assault if you kick their pansy ass), and it was absolutely no contest, even when more advanced in martial combat than me they weren't too hard to slap around. It just plain destroys you mentally, spiritually, and physically, so the enemy can puppet one that much easier.

And is it any surprise that the rat faces are always at the head of vegan movements, pushing it like a religious ideology? Not to me. If I remember correctly from my childhood Christian torture, the rat faced fucking cuck-pedophile priest was always pushing for us to eat less meat and strive for "a thin light form and pale complexion"...I dunno man. Puzzle pieces.

Shael said:
the lack of concrete discussion and information on the subject is very unfortunate in my opinion.
It’s like one of the most discussed things over the years on these forums and the old ones. Do a search, Mageson has talked plenty on it, especially on the old forums.

What cobra said is true too, there’s so many variables that effect what will work for each person. Like someone working out and training has different needs than someone more sedentary. A growing child has different needs than a grown adult. The elderly have their needs as do the sick.

I’m going to paraphrase something Mageson said years ago that more or less sums it up. He said something like drink plenty of water, eat Whole Foods, cut out the junk and processed stuff, eat animal foods when you feel you need them, eat when you’re hungry and that’s it.

Animal foods are something that intuition can guide a lot because the amount one needs is highly variable with lifestyle.

But we know most of the healthier populations on earth, are 70-80% vegetarian BUT we do know they DO include meat. So eat it as needed.

Get a decent amount of exercise too.

Eric13 said:
I’m going to paraphrase something Mageson said years ago that more or less sums it up. He said something like drink plenty of water, eat Whole Foods, cut out the junk and processed stuff, eat animal foods when you feel you need them, eat when you’re hungry and that’s it.
I also want to add, eat foods you enjoy as well and it’s really that simple. I have no problem maintaining a nutritious healthy diet because I choose foods I like so it’s no problem.

I’m physically active and train frequently so I eat more animal products to more effectively support my lifestyle, but basically that’s the point, use this ‘formula’ so to speak, make minute adjustments to fit your lifestyle and needs, eat what you like and you’ll be good.

And btw, the real secret is whole foods vs processed. This is where you’ll get the highest density of nutrients that will actually get absorbed.

Grains and breads are fine as long as you don’t have an intolerance. The gut lining is one of the most quickly recycled organs, often renewing in just days. It’s holding acids and all kinds of harsh things. Grains aren’t a problem for most.

@Shael and others, if you’re able to offer an outline of your typical lifestyle and health goals I can give advice on diet more specifically.

Blitzkreig said:

Grains damage the gut lining, causing inflammation and potentially a leaky gut. I would advise dropping them entirely. They are not unique, nutritionally. You can get the iron, b vitamins, carbs, and whatever else from other sources easily without the downsides of gut issues.

Grains are healthy and important part of alot of people's diets. Instead of tossing out grains, one should look into eating mostly sprouted, sourdough and ancient grains such as spelt and einkorn.

It doesn't much sense to go over the "perfect" diet here because it doesnt much exist. The best diet, generally speaking, is a balanced and nutrionally complete one.

HPS Shannon said:
Blitzkreig said:

Grains are healthy and important part of alot of people's diets. Instead of tossing out grains, one should look into eating mostly sprouted, sourdough and ancient grains such as spelt and einkorn.

amaranth and buckwheat as well

HPS Shannon said:
It doesn't much sense to go over the "perfect" diet here because it doesnt much exist. The best diet, generally speaking, is a balanced and nutrionally complete one.

I agree with you which is why I entitled this post the (almost perfect diet) and also had a disclaimer that this is merely hypothesizing.

I would still strongly argue that the diet example I provided in the OP is balanced and nutritionally complete for a strong man in his 20's

HPS Shannon said:

If you must have grains, which I would argue that they are not essential, you should follow this advice and seek out sprouted bread and other grain products. Sprouting removes the parts of the grain that cause intestinal damage whilst still retaining the nutrients. Additionally, white/refined products also remove this part, by simply chopping it off, therefore you lose any nutrient value.

I must stress that if you suffer from any indigestion or gut issues, you need to change your diet. Please review this paper (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5647120/) entitled: Efficacy of the Autoimmune Protocol Diet for Inflammatory Bowel Disease.

Excerpt: "The AIP dietary intervention consisted of a 6-week elimination phase (staged elimination of grains, legumes, nightshades, dairy, eggs, coffee, alcohol, nuts and seeds, refined/processed sugars, oils, and food additives) followed by a 5-week maintenance phase "

Result: 11/15 participants, by the 6 week mark, had clinical remission of their inflammatory bowel disease, with all having a reduction in pain (and therefore an assumed reduction in damage).

Some of these foods are worse than others. The biggest damagers are the grains, sugars, food additives/processing, legumes, and dairy.

Blitzkreig said:
HPS Shannon said:

If you must have grains, which I would argue that they are not essential, you should follow this advice and seek out sprouted bread and other grain products. Sprouting removes the parts of the grain that cause intestinal damage whilst still retaining the nutrients. Additionally, white/refined products also remove this part, by simply chopping it off, therefore you lose any nutrient value.

I must stress that if you suffer from any indigestion or gut issues, you need to change your diet. Please review this paper (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5647120/) entitled: Efficacy of the Autoimmune Protocol Diet for Inflammatory Bowel Disease.

Excerpt: "The AIP dietary intervention consisted of a 6-week elimination phase (staged elimination of grains, legumes, nightshades, dairy, eggs, coffee, alcohol, nuts and seeds, refined/processed sugars, oils, and food additives) followed by a 5-week maintenance phase "

Result: 11/15 participants, by the 6 week mark, had clinical remission of their inflammatory bowel disease, with all having a reduction in pain (and therefore an assumed reduction in damage).

Some of these foods are worse than others. The biggest damagers are the grains, sugars, food additives/processing, legumes, and dairy.

I do agree, for the most part, but grains such as bread have been a big part of the ancient human diet. It is only in this modern age that things have become very wrong and diseases are skyrocketing.
The food of today is not really the same as the food hundreds of years ago. People prepared foods differently.

The bread of today are hybridized and or gmo. It has lost its alot if its nutrient quality. The ancient original wheat were thing like einkorn and spelt which ate easy to digest and doesnt cause much a problem for people who have IBS and inflammatiom, nor is the phytic acid that may be available a problem, especially in an otherwise healthy person. I think people eat too much conventional bread or grain anyway.

Some of these foods you listed are foods that people with naturally weaker digestion cannot handle and sometimes there are many variables such as if the food wasnt fermentated, sprouted, and how it is processed.

People these days have weaker digestion, low immune system, low digestive fire i.e enzymes and gut glora to help digest those foods. Modern life stresses the gut health.

Also, the age of the subject factors in and if they have any other health problems that are correlated.

With that being said though, I rarely eat white rice, white bread, white sugar and white salt and heavily processed and stripped foods. Not good.

Blitzkreig said:

I think it’s so weird you keep pushing this anti-grain thing here constantly. Even HPS Shannon commented on how it’s okay for most. The problem with this study you show is they had people remove too much variety of foods. You can’t pinpoint what really the trouble was. As well the participants of the study were already shown to have health troubles. This study doesn’t represent the real reality of it, which is grains are eaten daily by healthy people in the real world with no troubles.

We already know for a healthy lifestyle processed junk should be eliminated, this doesn’t just apply to grains and bread. Of course don’t eat processed bread and processed sugars as Shannon stated, but this is obvious for health. Healthy grains are not like terrorist attacks on our bodies and things to be feared and avoided.

Scientific studies need to be observed from many angles and how you apply the info derived from them must be well thought out. Studies are often very narrow in research and also in application.

Our HPS gave excellent specific advice for grain consumption, but again this is kind of obvious cause this is what’s left when eliminating the junk, which again as I said, the junk should be eliminated with all types of foods not just grains.

I think a big part of these sensitivities and "diseases" that a lot of people think they have against bread and grains is because of the poison chemicals they spray onto it. To kill the bugs and weeds. In the last few years, a lot of people are now thinking that they're allergic to gluten, but they were fine eating bread the whole rest of their life before that. But they keep spraying on more and more poison chemicals, and inventing new poisons to start using, so it keeps getting worse. But they aren't going to tell the public that they're poisoning everyone, so they need to blame it on something else like gluten. And also make a billion more shekels from all the "gluten free" stuff.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I think a big part of these sensitivities and "diseases" that a lot of people think they have against bread and grains is because of the poison chemicals they spray onto it. To kill the bugs and weeds. In the last few years, a lot of people are now thinking that they're allergic to gluten, but they were fine eating bread the whole rest of their life before that. But they keep spraying on more and more poison chemicals, and inventing new poisons to start using, so it keeps getting worse. But they aren't going to tell the public that they're poisoning everyone, so they need to blame it on something else like gluten. And also make a billion more shekels from all the "gluten free" stuff.

Yes, that is true as well. Pesticides, insecticides and things like round up have been shown to irritate the system.

And as Eric said, that study has too many variables. But I understand what Blitzkrieg is saying too.

Bread is not even the same plant as back then and then they GMOed it into this dwarf wheat. Pesticides dont help however sorry this isnt the main issue. People are very much Gluten sensitive.

Aldrick Strickland said:

Bread is not even the same plant as back then and then they GMOed it into this dwarf wheat. Pesticides dont help however sorry this isnt the main issue. People are very much Gluten sensitive.
I know that some people are, I'm and denying that. But I don't think that so many people have Celiac disease. The symptoms of gluten sensitivity is irritation and inflamation in the tissues. But that is also the same symptom of eating poisons when these tissues are exposed to the poison and trying to stop it from spreading. So there are 2 causes for the same symptoms, and we know for sure that all these poisons are there so we know for sure that poison is causing some of the symptom and making it worse. And we aren't sure what the balance is of how much the gluten is doing, and how much the poison is doing, but they're both probably making it worse.

Eric13 said:
Blitzkreig said:

I think it’s so weird you keep pushing this anti-grain thing here constantly. Even HPS Shannon commented on how it’s okay for most. The problem with this study you show is they had people remove too much variety of foods. You can’t pinpoint what really the trouble was. As well the participants of the study were already shown to have health troubles. This study doesn’t represent the real reality of it, which is grains are eaten daily by healthy people in the real world with no troubles.

We already know for a healthy lifestyle processed junk should be eliminated, this doesn’t just apply to grains and bread. Of course don’t eat processed bread and processed sugars as Shannon stated, but this is obvious for health. Healthy grains are not like terrorist attacks on our bodies and things to be feared and avoided.

Scientific studies need to be observed from many angles and how you apply the info derived from them must be well thought out. Studies are often very narrow in research and also in application.

Our HPS gave excellent specific advice for grain consumption, but again this is kind of obvious cause this is what’s left when eliminating the junk, which again as I said, the junk should be eliminated with all types of foods not just grains.
This guy had been posting degenerate diets taken from reddit ever since he joined the forum 1-2 months ago, he still hasn’t learned that reddit isn’t a good source of information.

Aquarius said:
This guy had been posting degenerate diets taken from reddit ever since he joined the forum 1-2 months ago, he still hasn’t learned that reddit isn’t a good source of information.

I don't understand how you can say that when I posted the link to the study right there

Blitzkreig said:
Aquarius said:

I don't understand how you can say that when I posted the link to the study right there
Dude, if you’re not a troll, seriously think through your posts. The study means nothing. It’s sick people with ibs who struggle with eating certain foods. How does that mean anything negative with healthy people eating grains? It doesn’t. Your diet advice is harmful to people, and I’ve mentioned it multiple times and you keep with it. Pushing keto as well, etc. It’s troll behavior through and through. Taking grains of truth (no pun intended) and distorting them into harmful lies. Enemy tactic 101. So just letting you know, this is alarming behavior. Not saying you are a troll, but there’s behavior patterns you must let go of if you want to make progress or you’ll get nowhere and just discredit yourself. Which you’re doing a fine job of atm. Just letting you know.

The fact that no one is really criticizing the diet in the OP gives me great confidence that it is a solid diet for someone with no specific allergies.

I also eat more root vegetables in the fall, flowering vegetables in the spring, more fruits in the summer, and green leafy vegetables and meat and grains in the winter. I live in a place that has 4 seasons.

The fact that no one is really criticizing the diet in the OP gives me great confidence that it is a solid diet for someone with no specific allergies.

I also eat more root vegetables in the fall, flowering vegetables in the spring, more fruits in the summer, and green leafy vegetables and meat and grains in the winter. I live in a place that has 4 seasons.
What about not copying other people's diets and going with what you feel is good for you VS what is good for other people. It's just delusional to think that someone has to strictly follow a specific diet that has nothing to do with his health and or constitution.

Aldrick Strickland said:

I know that some people are, I'm and denying that. But I don't think that so many people have Celiac disease. The symptoms of gluten sensitivity is irritation and inflamation in the tissues. But that is also the same symptom of eating poisons when these tissues are exposed to the poison and trying to stop it from spreading. So there are 2 causes for the same symptoms, and we know for sure that all these poisons are there so we know for sure that poison is causing some of the symptom and making it worse. And we aren't sure what the balance is of how much the gluten is doing, and how much the poison is doing, but they're both probably making it worse.

Celiac disease is simply the breaking down of the tissue. Its a symptom.

The Transglutmanize effects the system causing a reaction. The WGA wheat gluten algultenin sticks to joints causing inflammation.

Its not just Gluten. Yes the chemicals that are literally bred into its DNA does effect. However vegetables are sprayed with chemicals. Yet people can eat that and be okay. There is alot of different things having different effects.

https://youtu.be/UbBURnqYVzw

Is it possible to absorb pure energy instead of eating food?

Vaal said:
Define "pure energy". And no, we have a physical body that has to be fed with physical food, "pure" energy whatever that means doesen't fill your tummy.

Aquarius said:

What about not copying other people's diets and going with what you feel is good for you VS what is good for other people. It's just delusional to think that someone has to strictly follow a specific diet that has nothing to do with his health and or constitution.
I think the first post looked like a good place to start from. Then you can change some of it to fit yourself.

Vaal said:
What about the nutrients that each of the hundreds of trillions of cells in your body are always using up and needing more of? How do you get this? By eating it in food.

Aquarius said:
Vaal said:
Define "pure energy". And no, we have a physical body that has to be fed with physical food, "pure" energy whatever that means doesen't fill your tummy.

What I mean is instead getting energy out of food, is it possible to get it by absorbing it through meditation,f.e.

It is a good diet and if it works for you, even better. Overall quality is important.

HPS Shannon said:

It is a good diet and if it works for you, even better. Overall quality is important.

Sounds good my only note is that people dont know they have allergies till they cut something out and lack of allergies doesnt transmit to can eat anything.

I have no allergies so watch me down this bottle of maple syrup thats full of high fructose corn syrup.

Till your a fat slop that has no energy to get up off the couch. Not to sound like a total dick, this is just blunt reality. There are those who are elite that go to whatever lengths to succeed and then there are those who wish to be lazy bodied and lazy minded weaklings.

I get this in mypersonal life. I operate off of an extreme type of level when it comes to things. I no longer even bother to bring people to my standards. What irritates me is when they dog those who put the effort.

Just like seeing a guy who worksout alot and they go oh look here comes pumpy. The weak nipping at the heels of those who are strong. Yip yip yip.

I recognize when someone is my superior and go wow I cannot do what you do. Not why doyou eat like that, meditate like that or work out like that. Wah.

Unfortunately this is what most people do. To some that makes me sound like a dick. Should I lie to be nicer?

Vaal said:
Aquarius said:
Vaal said:

What I mean is instead getting energy out of food, is it possible to get it by absorbing it through meditation,f.e.
Okay so you get some energy, but what about the nutrients? Where do you get any nutrients if you don't eat?

Vaal said:
What about the nutrients that each of the hundreds of trillions of cells in your body are always using up and needing more of? How do you get this? By eating it in food.

Lol. Eating for energy? Thats crazy talk lucifitas. Oh no Winters coming....the sun is leaving.

Famine shall spread through the land...

Vaal said:
Aquarius said:

Okay so you get some energy, but what about the nutrients? Where do you get any nutrients if you don't eat?

I mean you could absorb nutrients with your from food by your hands.

Vaal said:
Vaal said:

I think you should stop fantasizing so much, ground yourself, void meditation is essential.

Vaal said:
That would be the same as trying to breathe through your eyes. Eating food is good and natural, and the Gods do it, too. The physical body requires physical food.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Vaal said:

Lol. Eating for energy? Thats crazy talk lucifitas. Oh no Winters coming....the sun is leaving.

Famine shall spread through the land...

Lmao, I know this doesn't make any sense from biological point view, but maybe with magic it is.

Brilliant thread thanks Op

Now i lost a lot of weight due to certain excursions. Been back at gym last 3months. I force fed alot to get weight back up now i would just like to maintain my present weight but feel healthy.

The above advice is good, certainly healthy. Don't know if you get the app on your phone called myFitness pal it helps me make sure I hit my calorific intake each day.

I will try a day and see if it reaches the target, can always add something to it if it doesn't, need to get around 3000 calories each day.

Thanks

Vaal said:
Vaal said:

You already have a system of organs for that, and it is not your hands. Your hands have no digestion to break the food down and take out the nutrients from it, and they don't have enough blood flow to carry all the nutrients to where they need to be.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back