Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Thoughts of so-called Satanic/Occult hand gestures in Hollywood, Music, Etc.

Mageson666

The horns and covering of one of the eye's is from old folk magic it protects against curses. Guys like Dio started to make this more popular.

None of those things are satanic at all. Just Freemason symbols, which are our enemy. Just being a jackass for no reason, to try to look mysterious. Doesn't really mean much.

They are mudras. Consult HP Cobra's sermon ("Mudras"/Hand signs) on this in the Library.

Pyramid and the covering of one eye = the eye of the capstone symbolizing spiritual awareness and third eye, the Eye of Satan.
Joining up of fingers to make a pyramid shape (hakini mudra) = similar variation. (Merkel seems to do this one all the time...)
666/OK sign (666/chin or jnana mudra) = direction of energy toward spiritual perfection. In folk meaning, the circle made by the gap finger and thumb is taken to represent perfection.
Devil horns (apana mudra) = protection and health.

The enemy inverts the meanings of all these, naturally, or claims them for themselves.

I'm making an assumption here, but I think from what has been indicated, celebrities and fashion models are told to flash the hand signs by photographers and most of them do not really know what this means if anything. Some of the mudras are completely instinctive body language.

The Pope constantly flashes them of his own volition and does masonic handshakes too. The same goes for politicians, priests, imams and high level businessmen. This seems way more deliberate. The nazarene and its saints always have mudras flashing blatantly in catholic and orthodox depictions.

Not to gravedig an old thread, but I have noticed that there is a lot of shilling that Satanism is tied to Judaism. The next big ploy in deceiving man. People mean well when they want to be rid of judaism, but it's even worse if they completely destroy satanism as part of process. Why is it so terribly hard to show them the truth? Anecdotally I remember discussing with a fitness dude that life is in the breath- Thoth, and all of a sudden the dude gets defensive.
Anyways,
I wanted to share this image about hollywood.

DjsGsSD.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back