Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Time Travel?

AuraofLove

Hello everyone and thanks in advanced for all the amazing work on this forum.

I have a question - I'm working at mastering astral projection, though I'm curious about something. Is it possible to travel on a fourth dimensional plane and go to different times? I would imagine this would take a lot of experience and spiritual prowess.

Even so, I'm amazed at how much power and ability Satan gave us. The thing I'm most compelled to master are divination because it's through that we can find knowledge and truth. This will be a life-long endeavour for me and I'm sure it will take a very long time to perfect.

I'll have to continue meditating everyday and try invoking Demons (or Daemons) for support every now and then.

Thanks for any insight and hail Satan. :)

You cannot travel through time, it's not possible. And the 4th dimension is not time.

But there is a kind of psychic sense for feeling what has happened in a place in the past. Like remote viewing of a past event. Or remembering past life memories.

I should rephrase my question.

What methods are there for one to peer into the future? The only thing that comes to mind is tarot cards.

The reason I ask is I had an experience that I believe everyone has at some point - deja vu. I had a dream once that was so vivid and I distinctly remember someone repeating the same exact phrases and actions that occurred in my dream.

I didn't remember my dream very clearly but what I did recall astounded me. After an experience like that I don't think anyone can dismiss psychic/spiritual ability.

AuraofLove said:
I should rephrase my question.

What methods are there for one to peer into the future? The only thing that comes to mind is tarot cards.

The reason I ask is I had an experience that I believe everyone has at some point - deja vu. I had a dream once that was so vivid and I distinctly remember someone repeating the same exact phrases and actions that occurred in my dream.

I didn't remember my dream very clearly but what I did recall astounded me. After an experience like that I don't think anyone can dismiss psychic/spiritual ability.
It happened to me too more than once, this are Premonitions, you need to open your chakra more (cleaning and empowering them) if you want to keep having these abilities. Tarots and Astrologies are good tools too but having strong and unblocked chakras will help you have these type of abilities more.

You can see both the past and the future in the astral realm. That's true. However, you can only experience the echoes in the astral, not be really there and interfere. I don't know if that's clear enough.

I hit "submit" too fast. I forgot to say that, while the past is fixed and immutable, the future has very different ramifications that depends on your actions and other people's actions, so it's ever-changing. Not fixed like the past.

AuraofLove said:
Astrology, Geomancy, a Pendulum, dreams, visions, and so on. It depends on what you personally have an affinity for.

Look into the Runic Kabalah PDF.
Runes like Ehwaz help in predicting the future. It's also connected to your energy-sensitivity and head chakras.

Thank you for your feedback everyone. I feel as though I have a new arsenal of knowledge that can better direct my future workings. I will certainly try more chakra meditations and try out some divination and runes. Great info! :-D

"Time" is a concept. If you live forever, then "time" is irrelevant. For lack of a better way of being able to express it - we would still need to do Magick at the correct "time", that being it should be aligned with Astrological "times" or events. If Venus' day is longer than its year, then that throws everything into nonsense. Day is Planet spinning 360 degrees once; year is Planet orbiting its Star. Venus spins slower in 360 degrees than it orbits the Sun. What about rogue Planets? Do they spin the same way? They don't orbit a Star. If orbiting the alleged supermassive black hole at the centre of the Galaxy counts, then - again - "time" is nonsense. If we decided to put rockets on the Planets and spin them in the oposite direction and/or force them into a reverse-orbit, either including or excluding Earth, we still wouldn't go "back in time". I still maintain that "time" is just patterns of governance, which has been stolen (in a sense), twisted, perverted and corrupted into jewish control and subjugation of the Goyim. Why don't Satan, etc., group together all of Their greater-than-the-sum-of-their-parts's abilities and jump back to before the jew/reptillians/enemies existed in this galaxy?

As for the future - if you kill someone, you don't need to be a 0 IQ individual to know what will happen. I still say that "the best way to predict the future is to create it yourself" - but that would be more personal future prediction, of course. The jew has its bible and other things, which is a manual against Earth and Her Inhabitants. You need a plan, man (rhyme intended definitely). Spiritually, even if one has no conscious knowledge of Spirituality, one could sense the flow of Energies and Astral interactions and with that be able to forecast, like weather, what is going to happen with a degree of accuracy/probability. Whether one has knowledge of Spirituality or not, Humans still have the innate ability to notice patterns and consequences.

Of course, the further into the future we go, with more actions and events and factors, the less accurate and probable it can be foreseen in some ways. "Some" because if, for example, you can tell that a Child is always angry and upset, etc., you could predict, with decreasing accuracy and probability, what, precisely, they will do over the months and years, but without all of the fine details you could still predict, with maybe great accuracy and probability, that they might be a murderer or something - but then, still with that, a spanner could be thrown into the works - the Child might fall in love and this could change them for the better... To really see the future accurately, one needs a wide scope. That's what the jew is trying to do, with the "all-seeing eye" atop the pyramid, stolen, twisted, perverted and corrupted from the Eye of Horus (which is also shown in the Human Brain, along with the Pineal Gland and things!).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back