Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Signs from my Dreams

I can recall at least 3 dreams in my life where the event in my dream ended up occurring in real life within a 24 hour time frame.

1. In kindergarten, I had a dream that I was peeing at the urinal in the bathroom next to this other student whose name I knew. The next day, I went to the bathroom and he was peeing in the urinal next to me.

2. In 2006, I dreamed that I was on the beach and there was a massive tidal wave coming that was going to wipe everyone out. I woke up as soon as the wave crashed. The next morning, there was a giant tsunami in Indonesia caused by a 7.7 magnitude earthquake and 800 people died or went missing.

3. Today, I dreamt that I was at inside a building with rows of chairs like some sort of religious event where a marriage was happening. This girl that I know from my older days who I liked (im a man) was sitting in the seats along with most of her family and her current boyfriend. Within 24 hours of this dream, received a text from this girl saying that she just got engaged to her boyfriend.

Coincidence?

Anyone else have prophetic dreams?

This is a real, true, and somewhat common thing. A lot of people get this at least in small ways that don't really matter. But I bet this can be strengthened and improved into a more usable form.

When you are sleeping, you are more sensitive to the astral. And you may sense some astral energy currents during your sleep. These energy currents are connected to physical events. You may feel these currents before the event happens, or while it is becoming set up into a physical possibility.

I have prophetic dreams and the way you describe them are very accurate to how they feel when I experience them. It is also possible to improve on this the more you meditate and develop yourself, if you have natural inclinations to prophetic dreams, definitely attempt to hone in on it by strengthening it through meditation and development.

quote="Libra"]I have prophetic dreams and the way you describe them are very accurate to how they feel when I experience them. It is also possible to improve on this the more you meditate and develop yourself, if you have natural inclinations to prophetic dreams, definitely attempt to hone in on it by strengthening it through meditation and development.[/quote]
You can use the #21 rune Logr to make yourself more sensitive at feeling energies and intuition. #23 Dagaz can also help with this, but I think Logr is better, but you can also use both of them.

ive not only had prophetic dreams but also day dreams. when i was younger, way before finding JOS ofcourse some were even negative prophecy. they didnt al ways happen in the same way shown but still in one way or another sooner or later; usually i would get a funny feeling that it meant something that distinguised the dream or day dream from normal fantasy.

one of the biggest ones i hae had was of my mother dying of cancer...i was in the living room and felt a huge wall of grief overcome me about her absence after knowing in the dream she died. i woke up frightened and went to her asking if she was sick...a year or so later she was diagnosed with state 4 breast cancer and lost her battle.

during my day dreams they are about something flimsy such as movies i end up watching (not with the intent to watch but a scene just pops up in my mind and someone suggests to watch it lol), or small things. one time me and my mother actually had the same dream the same night, although i dont remember what it was about but it had something to do with a black cat.

especially after dedication though my daydreams and prophetic dreams, largely dreams with messeges have come to me.

I remember when was a kid i used to dream of the future and it happens exactly as the dream and also when i was a kid i used to astral project by the help of an entity and travel to the past with an entity but i can’t do it now and i’m working to restore it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back