Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is it normal for Gentiles to have names of Hebrew origin? Gabriel Michael Madalena Ana Paula etc

StyleCoin

Is it normal for Gentiles to have names of Hebrew origin? Gabriel Michael Madalena Ana Paula etc.

Yes it is. Many names they use were stolen from older gentile societies before them. Michael is a very popular gentile name. Even the name Angel was stolen from Angelos which was a Roman gentile name. It sounds bad, but that's just because they stole it.

I would say so, given the amount of joo worship going around. It’s not like an infant can protest the name their parents give them.

StyleCoin said:
Is it normal for Gentiles to have names of Hebrew origin? Gabriel Michael Madalena Ana Paula etc.
Yes, this is extemely widespread and was promoted by Jews. Back when I was in school, roughly 70% of all people there had names like these, even though almost every student was a gentile. The only names that are "jew-exclusive" are surnames like Levi, Roth, Cohen, and so on.

Most people have "hebrew" first names, me included. Pretty much any name in the bible, the jew can give reasoning as to why it's a "hebrew" name. It's the last names you have to be careful about. The steins, bergs, etc.

I thought someone would have said that the jew stole Gentile names and either kept them or changed them a bit to suit itself. I can remember reading that someone said in another post that after this happened in history, the Gentiles of the time, and after, abandoned such names. I think that was more the surnames, though.

Names like Laura and Paula always remind me of Eastern/Asian foreigners who I have interacted with in the past. While we pronounce e.g. Laura like "lorra" or "lawra", they pronounced it more like we do with AUM - L-aa-uu-ra. I find that interesting.

FancyMancy said:
I thought someone would have said that the jew stole Gentile names and either kept them or changed them a bit to suit itself. I can remember reading that someone said in another post that after this happened in history, the Gentiles of the time, and after, abandoned such names. I think that was more the surnames, though.

Names like Laura and Paula always remind me of Eastern/Asian foreigners who I have interacted with in the past. While we pronounce e.g. Laura like "lorra" or "lawra", they pronounced it more like we do with AUM - L-aa-uu-ra. I find that interesting.
That’s how you pronounce names in italian too. We’re neither eastern not asians though.

Phew, I thank everyone who answered me:

Shael, Weassel, Fancy Mancy, Malkom, Legendary Creature, Ol Argedco Luciftias.

:)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back