Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Yahoo groups are Fucked

Ignisalas

I guess yahoo is coming to an end, and so are the groups. Either that or our yahoo groups are being attacked. Ive been trying to go back through old posts on the groups and read things, but none of the topics are able to be viewed, it just says "Error loading the content" And its been doing that for a few days now. Anyone else having the same issue?
It sucks because theres tons of helpful info on the groups and I cant read any of it :|

i have actually tried to join some yahoo groups on many occasions. it would then ask for my password and when i typed it it it would just take me to the yahoo homepage.... :|

A month ago someone posted here a notification that the yahoo groups will cease to excist as in, they don't want to run it anymore so they're shutting it all down.

Don't be surprised.

I suggest you look it up through the search function of this forum, rather than making a big fuzz about it..

Lunar Dance 666 said:
A month ago someone posted here a notification that the yahoo groups will cease to excist as in, they don't want to run it anymore so they're shutting it all down.

Don't be surprised.

I suggest you look it up through the search function of this forum, rather than making a big fuzz about it..
That was also me.

FancyMancy said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Don't be surprised.

That was also me.

Oh. Hi Fancy!

Also wasn't there a post around 2015 by one of the HPs that Lillith told them about the possibility of the yahoo groups being discontinued in the future but the Joyofsatan page would remain standing strong or something like that. That always stuck to me, but I can't recall where to find that post.

The fact of the matter is whatever yahoo! was smoking ruined yahoo groups a long time ago.

In my opinion I think this action is destined. They made yahoo groups into a certain thing and they didn't plan ahead. Perhaps 10 years ago or more, yahoo groups as a BBS would work well. But it's not meant much for the future in the current. I mean hell in the beginning it was spectacular for a BBS system.

It didn't age well plus yahoo groups always had problems it seems every once in a while someone would type something up about issues regarding reading or their post or something.

Yahoo groups allows anyone to post the HPs aren't monitoring things all it requires a yahoo email account but that at least kept the trolls mostly out. The external forums are much better albeit more time consuming.

In the end yahoo groups isn't infallible and ours has gotten (((shoa'd))) before. For example back in 2005 I posted something about what meditation effect occurred, well when I went back sometime in 2007 or so to read in the past as it flashed into my mind. I notice my post was missing and when I read sometime in late '05 early '06 the forums were wiped out.

Funny that yahoo would wipe the group out as you have to have an email and register into the forums to view it.

So in the end yahoo groups was pretty pointless. I think the only reason people liked yahoo groups is because it is hotlinked into the occult section of yahoo. Which allows you to search the back rooms of yahoo i.e. deep dive it. Which is how I found the JoS particularly when searching for things about lucid dreaming and astral projection back in 2003.

I think the only reason why people like it is the old-school matter behind it. Not really out of being good or whatnot. Just internet history going away.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Don't be surprised.

That was also me.

Oh. Hi Fancy!
How do? Do I know you(r username)?

Yahoo needs to update the yahoo groups website to be more user friendly.
It's very 90's: full of bugs and everything is hard to navigate/find.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Oh. Hi Fancy!

I have been on the forums before under another name but we never really talked.
Doesn't mean I can't say hi to you can I?
OK. Yeah, you can say hi. It's nice to see a familiar face hidden under a different mask, lol.

FancyMancy said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
FancyMancy said:

OK. Yeah, you can say hi. It's nice to see a familiar face hidden under a different mask, lol.

Haha lol. Not meant sarcasticly I hope?

Lunar Dance 666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
No.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

No.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

No.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back