Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Thoughts on Flat Earth

Ol argedco luciftias

Flat earth is an official rat faced plan for censoring the population and shutting down all discussion of things they don't want us to know about. Flat earth is obviously bullshit, don't get the wrong idea of what I'm saying. But this is a purposeful tool that they use.

They infiltrate all the communities of people who are questioning the "official" story about things, and all people looking for the truth. And they inject it all full of retarded nonsense. Like flat earth, fake moon landing, hollow earth with another sun inside, all kinds of rediculous nonsense things. And chritians usually help with this because they're naturally retarded enough to believe these kinds of things.

But the effect is that the average population gets this subconscious association in their mind of "conspiracy theorists" being a bunch of crazy retards with ridiculous ideas, and it removes all the credibility away from anybody who questions anything. The instant you say anything other than the "official story" about anything, even if it's the truth, the brainwashed masses react against you like you're one of these ridiculous retards. The term "conspiracy theory" was created by the OSS, the early version of CIA and Mossad, specifically for this goal of using the term as a psychological tool to remove all credibility from anyone who tells the truth about anything. And the effect of this tool is reinforced and created by injecting into all these discussion groups the retarded crazy ideas that make the puplic see them all as retarded and crazy.

So because the Earth is flat (despite cats not having knocked everything over the edge), that means we didn't land on the Moon; or because we didn't land on the Moon, that means the Earth is flat (despite cats not having knocked everything over the edge)? That's retarded. Let me introduce you to the actual truth -

EI4xk90.jpg

That is the only thought which you need to think. Eff Why Eye -

sZC2oc8.jpg

Someone should make a "reality" programme where flat-Brainers-- sorry, I meant flat-Earthers try and find "the edge". I bet they would https://youtu.be/7R2IJFCUBFs all over it.

Flat Earth bullshit is also part of the drive to make any person who found out anything (like Galileo and Copernicus) look worthless, and idiots like Augustine (who insisted antipodes weren't real) look good. Its an xian nihilist narrative that ties into their hatred or fear of current society as it is headed. In the xian mind because technology 'no longer' serves them, technology as a whole is evil (oddly it wasn't 'evil' in the 1940s though when the atom bomb was developed). The point is devaluing science, the arts and anything else.

It's the same thing with the whole thing about celebrities all being 'baphomet' and forced into sex changes as children, really designed to encourage hatred of music, acting, etc. until we end up with Islamic conditions. Which should be replied to with: THE ONLY PLACE THAT MUTILATED HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF CHILDREN TO CREATE AN 'ANGELIC VOICE' FOR 1,500 YEARS WAS THE WORTHLESS EXCREMENT OF A CHURCH.

First post here, hello everyone...Flat Earth is a discredit-by-association psyop. The FE sites will post heavily about 911, anti-evolution, etc. The FE crap just gives the lie to any honest inquiry into controversial subjects.

The earth is as flat as a fat girls stomach. If you disagree that's fat shaming.

Flat Earth is a discredit-by-association psyop.I doubt anyone truly believes in this crap.

This was just created to make people literally insane, the Flat Earth is a fake hoax that began with the bible and the argument of the jews that the Earth was somehow a square, an occult misinterpretation [as per usual] by the jews and christians. The Vatican killed people and tried them for not believing this lie, Galilleo being one example of said persecution.

The spherical earth has been proven by Archimedes and other Ancient Mathematicians many times over, Galilleo brought this to reality again. The Earth was always known to be round.

The Flat Earth was just a way to put the globe on a map because of the cold war. Nukes come over the north pole. That's all it was. But I have to agree the sun is flat. I see the sun a couple times a week when I have to leave my basement and it looks pretty damn flat to me. Not many people have taken the flat sun pill.

I too fell for it a while ago but i did my studies and in time i debunked ebery FE argument.

It's no surprise that many of the people that are "normal" and don't believe in this hoax are actually dumber than flat earthers.

There was a post on facebook on a photography page with a man supposedly on top of mount Everest and behind him the horizon looked like half a basketball. The post had a description like: there's your curvature, check mate flat earthers. The post had hundreds of likes and only positive comments.

I replied explaining that the curvature is actually an optical illusion made by len distorsion and that the curvature cannot be perceived at 8848m. Such posts and idiotic reactions from people are being used by flat earthers to push their agenda.

It is sad that people only know the earth is a sphere because they were lucky not to get brainwashed by someone and that they may fall for such a hoax at any time.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3551

There are some Christian liars going around claiming the ancient Pagans believed in a flat earth...... Yet the Sumerian's, Greeks, Vedic's and Egyptians all stated the earth was round. However they did show the earth as a flat plane when it related to making a graph for astrology based on the suns ecliptic and the four points of the year as I wrote before they also built their temples on this graph:

"In the most general sense, the "earth" was the ideal plane laid through the ecliptic. The "dry earth," in a more specific sense, was the ideal lane going thought the celestial equator. The equator thus divided two halves of the zodiac which ran on the ecliptic... one half being "dry land" [the northern band of the zodiac, reaching from the vernal to the autumnal equinox], the other representing the "waters below" the equinoctial plane [the southern arc of the zodiac, reaching from the autumnal equinox, via the winter solstice, to the vernal equinox. The terms "vernal equinox," "Winter solstice,"...

"Earth" is the implied plane thought the four points of the year, marked by the equinoxes and solstices, in other words the ecliptic. And this is why the earth is very frequently said to be quadrangular. The four "corners," that is, the zodiacal constellations rising helically at both the equinoxes and solstices...are the "points" which determine an "earth." It is for this very reason that "ends of the world" are said to take place. A new "earth" rises, when another set of zodiacal constellations brought in by the Precession determines the year points."

That is all. Of course the enemy in the Bible stole this and used this to claim the earth is actually flat. And to this day because Christianity is retarded, retarded Christians try and claim this is real. And now they want to make up false theories and drag our Pagan ancestors into their mental problems as some kind of claim to authority. The Christarded have dragged up Christian Creationism and tried to package it as some conspiracy theory. That somehow the Catholic Church is behind to make you think the earth is round.....Yet the Church forced everyone to believe its flat as it states in the enemy Bible. Don't ask a Christard for logic that is why they are Christarded.

What happened is during the rebirth a lot of the Pagan Greek works were translated into Latin the educated language of Europe and they contained massive amounts of information on the earth being round. This is why the Hellenic thinkers of the enlightenment taught this.

Source
The Cosmic War, Joseph. P. Farrell

HauptSturm said:
Not many people have taken the flat sun pill.
Well, the Sun is too big to swallow. She is about 1 300 000 times Earth, so...

I saw a video illustration ages ago explaining that if Earth was flat, then trees in the middle would stand up vertically, whereas trees towards the "edge" would become more and more horizontal the further out you went. Along with that, water would bulk in the middle, like a dome; there would be no water further out to the edge. Putting 2 and 2 together, one can realise that if there is no water near "the edge", then there is no tree life nor much other life there, either.

I'll give you a clue - the Atacama desert is so dry, because it hasn't had rain there for so long, that it is sterile. Not even bacteria is present. In fact, it is cleaner than an operating room in a hospital.

FancyMancy said:
So because the Earth is flat (despite cats not having knocked everything over the edge), that means we didn't land on the Moon; or because we didn't land on the Moon, that means the Earth is flat (despite cats not having knocked everything over the edge)? That's retarded. Let me introduce you to the actual truth -

EI4xk90.jpg

sZC2oc8.jpg

Someone should make a "reality" programme where flat-Brainers-- sorry, I meant flat-Earthers try and find "the edge". I bet they would https://youtu.be/7R2IJFCUBFs all over it.
"disc in space"
You integrated the flat earth into your Hollywood Industry fantasy-world (the black world with balls) that you believe to be real but was debunked a gazillion times by flat earthers already, stop being ignorant and do some research.
real space is more land on the flat earth, outside the antarctic circle are more continents

Salem Saberhagen said:
FancyMancy said:

EI4xk90.jpg

sZC2oc8.jpg

"disc in space"
You integrated the flat earth into your Hollywood Industry fantasy-world (the black world with balls) that you believe to be real but was debunked a gazillion times by flat earthers already, stop being ignorant and do some research.
real space is more land on the flat earth, outside the antarctic circle are more continents
Be good and I'll see if the Witches Council will reverse their decision they placed upon you. I'll give you a ball of yarn (but not the one which is a clue in solving the family secret, of course) for you to knock off the "edge of the Earth". That'll disprove it all to them and that'll show 'em!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This was just created to make people literally insane, the Flat Earth is a fake hoax that began with the bible and the argument of the jews that the Earth was somehow a square, an occult misinterpretation [as per usual] by the jews and christians. The Vatican killed people and tried them for not believing this lie, Galilleo being one example of said persecution.

The spherical earth has been proven by Archimedes and other Ancient Mathematicians many times over, Galilleo brought this to reality again. The Earth was always known to be round.
That was about heliocentrism.
Sadly there isn't much evidence to prove that xians believed the earth was flat.

They debunked flat earth with a bunch of flat earthers on National Geographic by proving curvature. The flat earthers just started having a tantrum at being proven wrong. Which is what your doing here.

Salem Saberhagen said:
"disc in space"

HP Mageson666 said:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3551

There are some Christian liars going around claiming the ancient Pagans believed in a flat earth...... Yet the Sumerian's, Greeks, Vedic's and Egyptians all stated the earth was round. However they did show the earth as a flat plane when it related to making a graph for astrology based on the suns ecliptic and the four points of the year as I wrote before they also built their temples on this graph:

"In the most general sense, the "earth" was the ideal plane laid through the ecliptic. The "dry earth," in a more specific sense, was the ideal lane going thought the celestial equator. The equator thus divided two halves of the zodiac which ran on the ecliptic... one half being "dry land" [the northern band of the zodiac, reaching from the vernal to the autumnal equinox], the other representing the "waters below" the equinoctial plane [the southern arc of the zodiac, reaching from the autumnal equinox, via the winter solstice, to the vernal equinox. The terms "vernal equinox," "Winter solstice,"...

"Earth" is the implied plane thought the four points of the year, marked by the equinoxes and solstices, in other words the ecliptic. And this is why the earth is very frequently said to be quadrangular. The four "corners," that is, the zodiacal constellations rising helically at both the equinoxes and solstices...are the "points" which determine an "earth." It is for this very reason that "ends of the world" are said to take place. A new "earth" rises, when another set of zodiacal constellations brought in by the Precession determines the year points."

That is all. Of course the enemy in the Bible stole this and used this to claim the earth is actually flat. And to this day because Christianity is retarded, retarded Christians try and claim this is real. And now they want to make up false theories and drag our Pagan ancestors into their mental problems as some kind of claim to authority. The Christarded have dragged up Christian Creationism and tried to package it as some conspiracy theory. That somehow the Catholic Church is behind to make you think the earth is round.....Yet the Church forced everyone to believe its flat as it states in the enemy Bible. Don't ask a Christard for logic that is why they are Christarded.

What happened is during the rebirth a lot of the Pagan Greek works were translated into Latin the educated language of Europe and they contained massive amounts of information on the earth being round. This is why the Hellenic thinkers of the enlightenment taught this.

Source
The Cosmic War, Joseph. P. Farrell

Now.....the hollow Earth is real though?

HP Mageson666 said:
They debunked flat earth with a bunch of flat earthers on National Geographic by proving curvature. The flat earthers just started having a tantrum at being proven wrong. Which is what your doing here.

Salem Saberhagen said:
"disc in space"
Don't forget that sharp, helpful tool in the helpful toolbox in the helpful toolshed who made his own rocket and died from embarrassment that Earth was not flat after he went up in it and discovered the non-flatness of it. OK, I'm embellishing a bit here, but the "official" report said he died; surely the actual truth is that he died from embarrassment and having wasted time, money, energy, effort, etc. on retardedness!

Aldrick said:
Now.....the hollow Earth is real though?
Nooo... There isn't a bloody sun at the centre of our frickin' Earth! There are underground places, areas, towns/cities/dwelling and inhabitable zones where some people, or peoples, have to live. Consider DUMBs, and consider that but with living areas and things.

TopoftheAbyss said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Sadly there isn't much evidence to prove that xians believed the earth was flat.
No, that is in the bible. Where it said something like "The 4 corners of the Earth," then all the christians thought "If it has 4 corners, it must be a square. A flat square like a map."

Ol argedco luciftias said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

No, that is in the bible. Where it said something like "The 4 corners of the Earth," then all the christians thought "If it has 4 corners, it must be a square. A flat square like a map."
Yeah but that's something they deny like everything in the Bible they don't like.

The only way I'd ever acknowledge flat earth as something worthy of taking seriously is if the idiots who believed in it were circling me daily and all I ever heard everyday was their bullshit. I.e if I was being tortured and brainwashed in an inescapable room. It has always been extremely absurd to me and one of the biggest among many reasons I never took xianity seriously.

Deep contemplation over such a thing I find incredibly alien and disgusting. The epitome of xian stupidity and one of the crucial wedges the enemy has in the intelligence of the population for sure. It is like I would have to forget my name to ever admit the Earth is flat or something. Believing the Earth is flat would fully lead to you forgetting core things about humanity down the line.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Yeah but that's something they deny like everything in the Bible they don't like.
More like "the" bibles, or as you no-doubt know how I say it - "the" bibleses. There is not 1 so is not "the", and it is not respectable with a capital B, either.

Try telling them that "god" admits that it creates evil and give them the very verse it says that. I made another post about this recently, so if you want to read that you can search for it, about their sheer stupidity, ignorance and willful ignorance in the sense of not knowing and in the sense of choosing to ignore/not know.

These youtube links in simplest way possible prove that the flat earth can't be true

https://youtu.be/_bHqBy92iGM
https://youtu.be/su-fmoZUkF8

Please don't wast your time on this
That's exactly what the enemy wants

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back