Video Game causing spiritual issues.

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

SatanicSlytherin

Video Game causing spiritual issues.

Postby SatanicSlytherin » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:58 pm

Please note; I do not play this game anymore.

For some reason, the game World of Warcraft (an MMORPG) seems to give me headaches where it feels like something is being shoved into my head, through my forehead. It hurts rather badly.

My head also feels slightly foggy and confused, and I’m super frustrated. The headache also seems to come with slight insomnia. The other day my haw wouldn’t stop clattering until long after the subject passed.

I’ve tried RAUM and SURYAE with affirmations to get rid of what I thought was negative energy (certainly feels negative), but now I’m not sure what exactly is causing the headache. It’s not the gameplay, because it happens even when I just look at the information for the game or talk about it with somebody.

I was wondering if anybody had any insight on what was going on here, whether this was a physical issue (addiction?), spiritual problem, or perhaps even both.

I actually quit half a year ago, because it was causing me physical issues. My roommate recently picked the game back up again, and thus the reason for this post. I hope somebody can be of assistance.
“You are strong, stronger even than you realize. Carry this thought with you into the darkness ahead; let it shield you."

Zygisrko

Re: Video Game causing spiritual issues.

Postby Zygisrko » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:45 pm

Games affect everyone differently. I still play games and I get no negative effects from it. I used to play for long periods of time and that's when it was affecting me negatively, with mostly just headaches and getting a stiff back from being in a uncomfortable posture the entire time. Nowadays I just play a bit here and there, some days/weeks I wont even play a game.
"This too, shall pass"
Keep that in mind if your resisting urges to do anything destructive against yourself.

lucifer666

Postby lucifer666 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:31 pm

i heard somewhere say minecraft was affecting people because it uses this box animation and the box signifies traping somone in the maze or something i dont really what that means, anyway not all games are safe,if you get a headache it could be that you are not getting a pleasant effect from that game and you can feel it,this comes from an active third eye and also sixth chakra,this is not the same in awakining them anyway as negative energy can also give you headaches,imo i would advise you leave it for now and play more games with a more positive effect on you,

Kaios

Postby Kaios » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:24 pm

SatanicSlytherin wrote:Please note; I do not play this game anymore.

For some reason, the game World of Warcraft (an MMORPG) seems to give me headaches where it feels like something is being shoved into my head, through my forehead. It hurts rather badly.

My head also feels slightly foggy and confused, and I’m super frustrated. The headache also seems to come with slight insomnia. The other day my haw wouldn’t stop clattering until long after the subject passed.

I’ve tried RAUM and SURYAE with affirmations to get rid of what I thought was negative energy (certainly feels negative), but now I’m not sure what exactly is causing the headache. It’s not the gameplay, because it happens even when I just look at the information for the game or talk about it with somebody.

I was wondering if anybody had any insight on what was going on here, whether this was a physical issue (addiction?), spiritual problem, or perhaps even both.

I actually quit half a year ago, because it was causing me physical issues. My roommate recently picked the game back up again, and thus the reason for this post. I hope somebody can be of assistance.

Perhaps someone is trying to tell you to cut back on your game playing and get back to evolving on the path of Satanic Ascension.

Poweredbythesun

Postby Poweredbythesun » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:27 pm

lucifer666 wrote:i heard somewhere say minecraft was affecting people because it uses this box animation and the box signifies traping somone in the maze or something i dont really what that means, anyway not all games are safe,if you get a headache it could be that you are not getting a pleasant effect from that game and you can feel it,this comes from an active third eye and also sixth chakra,this is not the same in awakining them anyway as negative energy can also give you headaches,imo i would advise you leave it for now and play more games with a more positive effect on you,

That actually makes a lot of sense now that you mention it. I've always had problems when I play Minecraft, especially in time management. I set a timer, play, and when the timer goes off it's like trying to wake up in the morning. There's just 'so much' to do, and I get stuck playing until my GD shuts off my computer.

Recently though I've managed to cut out Minecraft and instead play FPS games like CS:GO, CoD Blackops 3 zombies, and Fallout New Vegas. While Minecraft stimulates my imagination more than these other games, I find more enjoyment in the tactics and finer controls of these games.

But that's just me. Another way these games aid me is in my writing of a new book series George A Romero helped me imagine. But that's a story for another time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
He who does nothing, gets nothing. - Satan

Praise the sun!

Hail Satan!!

SatanicSlytherin

Postby SatanicSlytherin » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:24 am

Kaios wrote:Perhaps someone is trying to tell you to cut back on your game playing and get back to evolving on the path of Satanic Ascension.

Did you read my post?

I DO NOT PLAY THE GAME ANYMORE, and I have not played it for half a year now!

I’m looking for advice on how to get rid of whatever the headache issue is, not how to quit. I already quit the game long ago.
“You are strong, stronger even than you realize. Carry this thought with you into the darkness ahead; let it shield you."

SatanicSlytherin

Postby SatanicSlytherin » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:31 am

lucifer666 wrote:this comes from an active third eye and also sixth chakra,this is not the same in awakening them anyway as negative energy can also give you headaches,imo i would advise you leave it for now and play more games with a more positive effect on you,

I do not play the game; I don’t play ANY video games right now. I quit the game half a year ago.

What my post was for, was seeking advice on what the fuck is going on... considering the game to make me feel like shit even when I just look at screenshots, or talk about it.
Or when my roommate plays it, which I wish he wouldn’t.
Like what Rune or working I should try to get rid of the negative effects, etc.

lucifer666

Postby lucifer666 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:38 am

SatanicSlytherin wrote:
lucifer666 wrote:this comes from an active third eye and also sixth chakra,this is not the same in awakening them anyway as negative energy can also give you headaches,imo i would advise you leave it for now and play more games with a more positive effect on you,

I do not play the game; I don’t play ANY video games right now. I quit the game half a year ago.

What my post was for, was seeking advice on what the fuck is going on... considering the game to make me feel like shit even when I just look at screenshots, or talk about it.

i already told you the negative effect it has that is why you feel that way,it comes with an open psyche or mind,you can feel things that others can't feel,because you are more sensitive than others you can feel the negative effect quickly that why its giving you headache,normal people may find it hard feeling this.it traps the brain so to speak i have heard so many things about it,try doing rtrs or algizs with affirmation like(any negative energy or effect from minecraft on my mind is removed or destroyed completely)to remove the unwanted effects,see what happens.some games course negative affects on the mind.but if your senses are open you can feel it.

Zygisrko

Postby Zygisrko » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:58 pm

SatanicSlytherin wrote:

If thats the case, I know what your talking about. Someone I know, used to play FPS very actively and nowadays hes quit. He's been telling me every time he even looks at a shooter now or tries to get back into it, he gets a sick feeling from it and headaches occur. This will go away with time I believe, I think its a reaction created by the body to prevent yourself from doing any more harm, which in this case is WoW. I've had similar feelings but with other things in the past and I can almost definitely say this is relatable.
"This too, shall pass"
Keep that in mind if your resisting urges to do anything destructive against yourself.