Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Laveyan Satanism

People there are a bunch of retards who believe that they are gods and slander us incessantly because we are not cucks who bow down to the jews and live a degenerate life.

JessDoesStuff said:
Whats your opinion on Laveyan Satanism? :?:
The only place you will find True Satanism is on our websites. https://satanisgod.org

Stay away from any other outside sources that claim to be "Satanists".

Anton LaVey was a KIKE. He claimed have eating a “cooked thigh of a young white woman”. LaVey was inspired in Ayn Rand, a kike who preaches that “Autruism is evil” and “Racism is the lowest form of collectivism”, and Aleister Crowley, christians calls Crowley “Satanic” for having practiced qliphoth and goetia, but qliphoth is a form of jewish kabbalah and goetia is a abuse against the demons!

JessDoesStuff said:
Useless religion. Well, it's more of a philosophy than a religion, a really shitty one at that. It's just like any other corrupted religion of the enemy. Whereas in judeochristianity, you give up everything to an all powerful god, because you think you're not one, and can't become one, thus not strengthening or advancing yourself spiritually. And in LaVeyan Satanism, also known as Atheistic Satanism, you already view yourself as a god, thus not advancing spiritually. Spiritual Satanism is adversary to both these things, as we know we can become gods, we just have to work towards that goal through consistent work. I've heard something about Anton LaVey being purposefully put on Earth and used by the Gods to introduce Satanism to the world, and to make it somewhat normalized. Can't confirm nor deny this. jewish filth is present all over LaVeyan Satanism, and any other LHP religion, besides Spiritual Satanism. Just look at Anton's inverted pentagram, surrounded by the double circle (symbol of binding), and in that double circle, hebrew letters that I believe spell leviathan. The same double circles used around our Gods sigils in the goetia to try to bind them. Need not look further than this to know it's an enemy program. Do you think rabbis are stuck awake at night, having nightmares of the big bad (((Atheistic Satanists))), who are overweight, greasy, and wear all black as a symbol of adversary because "haha im so badass"? No, they're stuck awake at night thinking of the absolute alpha Chad's and Stacy's of the Joy of Satan.

JessDoesStuff said:
LaVey was a jew in body but a Gentile in Soul. This was done deliberately, so that Satan and Satanism could be brought to people's conscience. The reason a jew had to do it is because if it was a Gentile, it would never have worked. It was a Gentile, however, just in a jew body. As it is jewish, but secretly was a sort of bouncing-off point so that Spiritual Satanism could have had a decent attempt, it is just crap. Satan knew people needed to start seeing Him (Satan) positively, as He (Satan) actually is, so a jew-permitted, albeit Gentile-conceived, thing was necessary.

Lavey was never an atheistic Satanist in the Satanic bible he states the Demons are real beings and must be summoned with respect he also believed in Satan as a literal being. Aquino stated this himself he was a HP in the COS and knew Lavey. The COS for some reason today have decided to be atheistic on the subject of the Demons and Satan.

From the report Lavey was a Gentile soul put into a Jewish body to fulfil a mission. He from studying him was never a Jew in his overall behaviour or actions. He also had a hatred of everything Judeo-Christian religion wise. From what his daughter Zena has stated on her childhood there was absolutely nothing of Judaism in her life not even the mention of such her mother was also Gentile. However as I wrote before Kabbalistic letters and nonsense are in the COS rituals and images. The reason for such is Lavey took all his occultism from western sources which is the OTO basically which is all there was back then for the most part. Lavey fulfilled his mission and made Satanism public in a positive way the Jews never would have allowed a Goy promoting this to become popular and go onto television shows and mainstream media interviews and publication.

HP Mageson666 said:
Lavey was never an atheistic Satanist in the Satanic bible he states the Demons are real beings and must be summoned with respect he also believed in Satan as a literal being. Aquino stated this himself he was a HP in the COS and knew Lavey. The COS for some reason today have decided to be atheistic on the subject of the Demons and Satan.

From the report Lavey was a Gentile soul put into a Jewish body to fulfil a mission. He from studying him was never a Jew in his overall behaviour or actions. He also had a hatred of everything Judeo-Christian religion wise. From what his daughter Zena has stated on her childhood there was absolutely nothing of Judaism in her life not even the mention of such her mother was also Gentile. However as I wrote before Kabbalistic letters and nonsense are in the COS rituals and images. The reason for such is Lavey took all his occultism from western sources which is the OTO basically which is all there was back then for the most part. Lavey fulfilled his mission and made Satanism public in a positive way the Jews never would have allowed a Goy promoting this to become popular and go onto television shows and mainstream media interviews and publication.

perhaps you can help me understand? i have seen and from my personal experience as well that there are jews who think Satan will accept them and think they are doing his work....ofcourse there are people eventually who come around from them and find Satan as well. But it is said all jews will be rejected harshly by Satan. considering the above why does laveys case mean he was a gentile in a jew body? if this was the case how does that sit with genetics and soul compatibility, and spiritual advancement? in the case this was an actual occurence who is to say it wont make others think there are genetic jews of satan with gentile souls who say they work for Satan? sorry just confused is all...its just very difficult for me to even concieve an exception. please advise

Shadowcat said:
HP Mageson666 said:

perhaps you can help me understand? i have seen and from my personal experience as well that there are jews who think Satan will accept them and think they are doing his work....ofcourse there are people eventually who come around from them and find Satan as well. But it is said all jews will be rejected harshly by Satan. considering the above why does laveys case mean he was a gentile in a jew body? if this was the case how does that sit with genetics and soul compatibility, and spiritual advancement? in the case this was an actual occurence who is to say it wont make others think there are genetic jews of satan with gentile souls who say they work for Satan? sorry just confused is all...its just very difficult for me to even concieve an exception. please advise
The jew body of LaVey was borne from one or two jew parents; even if a jew had like 1/16th jew blood, it would still be a jew and Satan would never accept it; it would have a jew Soul naturally. Satan put LaVey's Gentile Soul into that jew body supernaturally. Presumably, LaVey knew Satan in a previous life and offered or was asked and agreed for this to happen - but it was vital for it to be done at the right time.

The jew, in and of itself, is jewish in its soul. It is a facsimile of Humanity, its jew body is an attempt at a Human Body, but its soul is jewish. Many a jew is weak, sickly, diseased, ill... When we become ill, we can see it within our Aura first (our Aura is like a projection of our Soul) before it manifests in our Body, and the strength and health of our Soul also helps to fight against ill health. As for LaVey - a Gentile Soul in this jew shitbody would have had to have been strong and healthy enough to be able to exist within in it for a number of decades. The jew has kosher diet to keep it healthy and must adhere to it strictly, while treif (non-kosher) foods, i.e. poison, basically, are manufactured for Gentiles.

No jew can be a Satanist, ever; LaVey is not a jew but a Gentile, just put in a jew body for a purpose. It seems like science fiction but it is real, and as we know - truth is stranger than [science] fiction.

As said, it was important to have a Gentile sort of pretending to be a jew so that the Gentile goal could be accomplished because a Gentile wouldn't be "allowed" to do it. Hitler did what He could do Politically; LaVey did what he could do Spiritually, even if he wasn't 100% aware entirely of what he was doing or what needed to be done. I think...not unconsciously, but deeper than that - in his Soul, but not quite consciously, he knew things. This includes Astrology, his/our Natal chart. The Soul makes the person.

Laveyan satanism is Fake satanism
proof of that is Fake satanist aka laveyan satanist only do actions of Yahweh aka blood sacrifices and more evil things

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back