Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tired of meditations, some advice?

Catalincata94

Always when i think i have to do the meditations i feel stressed and now don't want to do any of it, i keep failing at simple meditations like aura cleaning when using a timer so that i don't sit too much on cleaning my aura and chakras, i alway get distracted with something when meditating, if i don't use a timer then i sit way to much on aura cleaning like 10-15 mins, i have no motivation right now, i know i
can push it but this way would be worse because i already over did it with meditations.

Satan told me to come here and talk about this and i keep getting thoughts against Satan, and my grandma and mom always keep getting on my nerve with the devil, like "go to hell" in romanian
version hell is replaced with devil but has the same meaning as "go to hell". I have so many things on my mind like i can't have general success because of 4 or more retrograde planets so i am a late bloomer and also thinking that because of this i keep failing in my meditations, now i know there are the enemies and seeing signs of that every day. I need to solve the schizophrenia and i also have bronchial asthma but don't take any medication i don't feel the need so i don't take treatement for 1 month now i just took it when in the season of ambrosia because i am alergic to it and this appeared this autum because in childhood i had asthmatic bronchitis and the docs said that the ambrosia made it worse and advanced it in to bronchial asthma.

If you put expectations on things, then when it doesn't meet your expectations, you get disappointed. Like I said recently, this will lead to discouragement, which will lead to sadness/annoyance/frustration, which will be an open invitation for mental and emotional harassment - aVoid it, baby!

Do some non-Spiritual things, as well.

Satan told you to come here and talk about this? If you are not doing the very basically-basic things, then you just hope that Someone told you to do something. If you could communicate Astrally, then you would not be too lazy to do the simplest of things.

FancyMancy said:
If you put expectations on things, then when it doesn't meet your expectations, you get disappointed. Like I said recently, this will lead to discouragement, which will lead to sadness/annoyance/frustration, which will be an open invitation for mental and emotional harassment - aVoid it, baby!

Satan told you to come here and talk about this? If you are not doing the very basically-basic things, then you just hope that Someone told you to do something. If you could communicate Astrally, then you would not be too lazy to do the simplest of things.

But if somebody has no reason to do something then why would he do it? Like i have my own expectation but that is also my reason
I have another reason that is just survival but at that I have no motivation

Actually did you go through an ego removal process where you almoust lost your ego? I don't think so and this way you can be such an fine worker no?

And I didn't really do any non-spiritual stuff except for exercises once a day I didn't liked anything that I found on Google to do as a hobby. I tried finding a job but could go because all the negative reasons i got when searching.

And what can we have when doing something except expectations? My mind won't stay silent over nothing

Catalincata94 said:
Always when i think i have to do the meditations i feel stressed and now don't want to do any of it, i keep failing at simple meditations like aura cleaning when using a timer so that i don't sit too much on cleaning my aura and chakras, i alway get distracted with something when meditating, if i don't use a timer then i sit way to much on aura cleaning like 10-15 mins, i have no motivation right now, i know i
can push it but this way would be worse because i already over did it with meditations.

Satan told me to come here and talk about this and i keep getting thoughts against Satan, and my grandma and mom always keep getting on my nerve with the devil, like "go to hell" in romanian
version hell is replaced with devil but has the same meaning as "go to hell". I have so many things on my mind like i can't have general success because of 4 or more retrograde planets so i am a late bloomer and also thinking that because of this i keep failing in my meditations, now i know there are the enemies and seeing signs of that every day. I need to solve the schizophrenia and i also have bronchial asthma but don't take any medication i don't feel the need so i don't take treatement for 1 month now i just took it when in the season of ambrosia because i am alergic to it and this appeared this autum because in childhood i had asthmatic bronchitis and the docs said that the ambrosia made it worse and advanced it in to bronchial asthma.
Maybe someone in the health forums can help with that asthma problem. On the other side the reason you might be demotivated might be because you're doing it wrong. When you vibrate words of power or any kind of breathing you have to do it slowly and not in erratic fast movements. Take it slow ,hold your breath and extend the vibration till your breath is completely out. Then wait and then repeat the cycle again. Meditation will generally feel very calming and soothing when done right and you'll notice all the bad energy,vibe,tension removed especially if your doing AC and AOP.

You might also use ISA to ground yourself. However it can bring sluggishness so use a fire Rune to dissipate the effects. Alternatively if you notice you have a recurring problem of air headedness, distraction,lack of concentration and similar air related problems then you might have the vata dosha and can use the mantra "Aum Kshaum Apanaya Swaha"(recommended by member Savitar) and will it to ground yourself.

As for mental health ,you can use Wunjo (Vaunyo) to heal your mental health problems in a healing working. And you can use Sananda and Nauthiz for motivation.

Hey i know how it feels to be no longer motivated to meditate and no longer want to put forth the effort into cleaning the chakras or advancing the soul in anyway. Some days suck more than others but honestly who really enjoys being stuck in a parasitic state where we constantly just eat ourselves alive? Honestly nobody. Its one of the worst feelings ever. I struggled with this for awhile when i was new until i actually started making progress.. Just find a day where you can completely relax, cleanse the soul and begin slowly empowering the chakras and channel some energy mixed with some pineal gland work.. The results will be pretty satisfying.. Its actually the opposite once i started feeling and seeing the results. It can be pretty addictive. I wouldn't recommend rushing into the whole empowerment aspect just yet if you haven't already done a deep cleaning and aren't adept enough to handles those energies. Honestly tho good luck with everything.

Honestly just visualization just bore me out a bit too. Use mantra for cleaning, it's much more powerful. There are day that everyone will feel like they do not want to do anything but you have to keep it up. Spirituality helped me too much to stop now. Make sure that you clean a lot, do Hatha Yoga and a bit of chakra empowering to keep your chakra open, with time you will advance. It take time. This is the only way.

Use Munka or ansuz on each of your chakras and your soul as well for as long as needed to cut all links to the enemy. I use an affirmation very close to The affirmation Hooded Cobra suggested awhile back in a working it seems to work well in fact my Gaurdian (I believe I am not open enough to know for sure if he is) placed the thought in my head to use this when I was being attacked. "I am completely and eternally free of all connections and influences of the enemies of Satan Now" It sounds like you are dealing with that or a negative thoughtform partially. Ideally you should not be getting those kinds of thoughts that in my experience with myself and another person tells me you may be hooked into something via spiritual links. Your schizophrenia should be greatly solved by this as well.

I used to have all sorts of negative and sometimes violent thoughts but after doing the above meditation not only did attacks from entities pretty much stop altoghether but I dont get these thoughts at all anymore. So this may help. Also if you have had negative thoughts of any God's that are hard to control this is the enemy void out and don't freak out that's what the enemy wants you to do and think you gave angered them but say something positive back on top of it. They won't judge you for this. They know you inside and out.

Also Void Meditation is helpful with these kinds of things but it can be difficult. Best not to use a timer on this. Also if you need to you can do other things at least at first while doing these meditations like music or a show or something it may weaken it a little but better than not doing anything at all. You can also read online while meditating on spirituality or something. Your problem may be focus and at first this can make it easier till you gain control of your mind and can focus yourself for longer periods of time. You should be fine. In the end you should be able to silence the mind and meditate for longer periods of time with nothing going on and full focus and you should have your mind clear and not get negative thoughts.

Sun Square can help with cleansing this may in itself clear your mind somewhat. Sun is in fire right now it's the best time when sun is in that element for this. So that is good.

Anyways also if you have not do the final Rtr at least once or more times a day again if you need something to help you focus ok it's better than nothing. This will get rid of all sorts of curses on your soul which in itself will solve a lot of this. It may take awhile but you will be good.

Good Luck.

Catalincata94 said:
FancyMancy said:

But if somebody has no reason to do something then why would he do it? Like i have my own expectation but that is also my reason
I can't speak for anyone but myself, so I can only speculate that maybe they are blind and have been tricked into something, or that they just hope and keep on hoping.

Actually did you go through an ego removal process where you almoust lost your ego? I don't think so and this way you can be such an fine worker no?
I limit what information I share about myself, and I never said I am a fine worker. In fact, if you check my posts, you'll see that I have said that I am one of the more slower progressors. I said that after a member joked that they thought I had become a Himalayan Master.

And I didn't really do any non-spiritual stuff except for exercises once a day I didn't liked anything that I found on Google to do as a hobby.  I tried finding a job but could go because all the negative reasons i got when searching.
You don't need to jewgle it. Just do stuff. There are all sorts of things that you can do as a bit of relaxation or fun, etc. What interests you? You don't have to answer me. Maybe find a local Trumps card group, join a Bridge or Poker club, go to the cinema, hang out with people, if you can afford it go out for a fancy meal sometimes, play computer games, join a local tournament, see if there are any fake-broomstick-flying Quidditch teams around...

And what can we have when doing something except expectations? My mind won't stay silent over nothing
Erm... I did say Void. Void includes using AUM, if need be adding SaTaNaMa, and in extreme cases, also using ISA. Don't just jump straight for the big guns. Work lowly and slowly, and build up from there.

Do the void on the Void Meditations page for a couple of weeks (starting when the Moon is not Void of Course). After 2 weeks, add multiples of 9 vibrations of AAA-UUU-MMM; start with 9 or 18, which you can handle, for a couple of days, then add an extra 9 or 18 - as long as it is not too much and as long as you can keep your concentration - for a couple of days. If you are managing that, you can stay at this number a couple more days, or longer, then if you feel you can, add 9 or 18 more vibrations. If you are not certain that you can, then don't add more.

Take your time with this. You should be sitting comfortably, or laying down, because deep breathing can make people dizzy. Relax, be comfortable, and take a deep breath in through your nose, then while you are exhaling through your mouth, vibrate AUM evenly and smoothly. Not like AH-UUH-MUH, but like AAAUUUMMM. If you don't manage to do it evenly, then just drag-out the MMM until you are out of breath. That counts as 1 time. Do that for each time, until you have reached 9, 18, 27, 36, etc.

If you can't keep concentration, then just do it anyway. Do it anyway. Once you find your concentration lapsing, bring your focus back on to the job at hand - and make sure that you bring your focus back gently and softly. This will happen upto a million times - and that is only a slight exaggeration!

After using AUM for a few weeks, you could add SaTaNaMa. Again, like AUM, vibrate it evenly and smoothly, and if you finish too soon, drag-out the Ma until you are out of breath. Try with 9, 18, etc., as well. You should have a method of keeping count of your vibrations. If you are doing 36 AUM and 9 SaTaNaMa, then after a couple of days you decide to increase one or both of the numbers, you might forget where you are up to. After a few weeks, you could then add ISA after it, but heed the caution as given about ISA already.

If I'm not mistaken, you're the same one who had a long thread and kept on deflecting what others told you, and kept on coming up with reasons and excuses for not getting on with things. I don't mean that as an attack, just an observation. I know motivation and controlling your thoughts can be hard work, but it must - absolutely must - be conquered, even if it takes months or years.

You seem to be one who needs someone to talk with, to have someone who will listen to you, so you can talk about anything at all. It seems like you have a TNT stick's worth of stuff to get out, when really you should just use those firecracker things which Macaulay Culkin had in Home Alone in the pan, instead; like you don't think that you have got your point across, and you must reiterate things, which then makes you forget about other things...and also distracts you from working and meditating. The Mind is stubborn and rebellious, and doesn't want to change. You have to coax it, bribe it, but probably you can't force it. To take something from the Big Bang Theory, our Minds say to us, "I highly doubt there is any argument you can make, threat you might levy, rhetorical strategy, plea, invocation, supplication, or vetoomus that you can employ that would convince me to reconsider". You have the answers, and those answers are much more powerful than a green character's expensive plastic Hulk hands. :roll:

Let me ask you one question - you've been given a lot of help, but you seem to be stuck and the help doesn't seem to be taken on-board. What answer do you want anyone to give you?

As I say - start lowly and slowly, and build up from there. You can't rush progress. Things take time - even if it is a lot of time. "If onlys" and "yeah buts" are not going to help. You just have to kick yourself in the arse and do things; no-one else will. Well, huh - Saturn will, but Saturn can fucking hurt. If you might be having troubles now, you don't want to wait until Saturn comes back from his holiday... She (I'm not contradicting myself by calling Saturn he and she; there are different things, parts, aspects to it) can be a harsh mistress, but while she can be a harsh mistress or he can be a strict father who is cold and gives tough love, evidently that is, or might be, needed to stop us from procrastinating, to kick us into action. It can hurt, and it can hurt horribly, if we're not prepared, but it can also bring us to reality. We might come crashing down, but we weren't meant to live with our heads in the clouds to begin with.

You need to be doing some things. It's not always easy, but you're here and you can do things. What is stopping you? Lack of motivation, and abundance of expectation? It seems like it. You should also see if your diet is healthy, as well.

Please also never own any problems, illnesses/diseases, detriment, decadence, etc. The schizophrenia, ill health, etc. are not yours, so do not think that that they are and also do not own them.

Jack said:
Catalincata94 said:

Maybe someone in the health forums can help with that asthma problem. On the other side the reason you might be demotivated might be because you're doing it wrong. When you vibrate words of power or any kind of breathing you have to do it slowly and not in erratic fast movements. Take it slow ,hold your breath and extend the vibration till your breath is completely out. Then wait and then repeat the cycle again. Meditation will generally feel very calming and soothing when done right and you'll notice all the bad energy,vibe,tension removed especially if your doing AC and AOP.

You might also use ISA to ground yourself. However it can bring sluggishness so use a fire Rune to dissipate the effects. Alternatively if you notice you have a recurring problem of air headedness, distraction,lack of concentration and similar air related problems then you might have the vata dosha and can use the mantra "Aum Kshaum Apanaya Swaha"(recommended by member Savitar) and will it to ground yourself.

As for mental health ,you can use Wunjo (Vaunyo) to heal your mental health problems in a healing working. And you can use Sananda and Nauthiz for motivation.

Yes it's true i have been doing it wrong by not fully inhaling and fully exhaling and vibrating, and i tried it and it was so calming! Thanks alot
can you tell me more about that mantra "Aum Kshaum Apanaya Swaha"

Catalincata94 said:
Jack said:
Catalincata94 said:

Yes it's true i have been doing it wrong by not fully inhaling and fully exhaling and vibrating, and i tried it and it was so calming! Thanks alot
can you tell me more about that mantra "Aum Kshaum Apanaya Swaha"
No I cannot because I do not have any information other than its effects that it cures your specific problem. If you go through my or Savitars posts you'll see what he says about that which I do not remember.

luis said:
Honestly just visualization just bore me out a bit too. Use mantra for cleaning, it's much more powerful. There are day that everyone will feel like they do not want to do anything but you have to keep it up. Spirituality helped me too much to stop now. Make sure that you clean a lot, do Hatha Yoga and a bit of chakra empowering to keep your chakra open, with time you will advance. It take time. This is the only way.
The mantras helped me, believe it or not some months ago I had anxiety and used Satanama and healed it, and now even better I understood how to vibrate a mantra to have more effect it's as Jack said fully inhale and exhale and also this deep slow breading is really calming :) and a little bit addictive. And I didn't even do the mantra fully correctly and still worked it helped me with some pain that I had in the knees when walking alot like half a day, some years ago, I didn't had that pain in the past but once wit an ex friend of mine I've run 25 km but we were just used to about 5 km, I realized it was stupid and after a time I got pain in the knees if walking too much but now with the Satanama I got rid of it oustly even through I used a general affirmation for the body, mind and emotions and didn't finished it but still it worked then it reappeared but much less painful so now if I use Satanama on just my knee by correctly vibrating it, it will be even better, I know I should finish the mantra but with the correct vibration it was much longer (18 min) so I had to cut back now it's 9x Satanama like SssssAaaaaa thhhhaaaa nnn... it takes 10 minutes of vibrations.

About hata yoga I started doing it by practicing and learning two asanas per day but do I need also to open my chakras before starting yoga or it's alright if I do it in the mean time, also as I know for someone to open the chakras the one needs to have a good control over the mind (through void meditation) so can the openings of the chakras be done also widouth such a great control over the mind?

Well you need to take care of your health first. Please go to a clinic for your bronchitis--you need to be able to breathe properly. Avoid allergens, be around clean air (if possible), a humidifier and warm air can help a lot, and deep breathing exercises if your airways aren't too irritated.

Asthma is serious and for you to be able to breathe properly and for your lungs to function properly you need to be following the treatment regimen for asthma. If you don't take care of it now, it will only get worse in the future.

FancyMancy said:
Catalincata94 said:
FancyMancy said:

I can't speak for anyone but myself, so I can only speculate that maybe they are blind and have been tricked into something, or that they just hope and keep on hoping.

I limit what information I share about myself, and I never said I am a fine worker. In fact, if you check my posts, you'll see that I have said that I am one of the more slower progressors. I said that after a member joked that they thought I had become a Himalayan Master.

And I didn't really do any non-spiritual stuff except for exercises once a day I didn't liked anything that I found on Google to do as a hobby.  I tried finding a job but could go because all the negative reasons i got when searching.
You don't need to jewgle it. Just do stuff. There are all sorts of things that you can do as a bit of relaxation or fun, etc. What interests you? You don't have to answer me. Maybe find a local Trumps card group, join a Bridge or Poker club, go to the cinema, hang out with people, if you can afford it go out for a fancy meal sometimes, play computer games, join a local tournament, see if there are any fake-broomstick-flying Quidditch teams around...

Erm... I did say Void. Void includes using AUM, if need be adding SaTaNaMa, and in extreme cases, also using ISA. Don't just jump straight for the big guns. Work lowly and slowly, and build up from there.

Do the void on the Void Meditations page for a couple of weeks (starting when the Moon is not Void of Course). After 2 weeks, add multiples of 9 vibrations of AAA-UUU-MMM; start with 9 or 18, which you can handle, for a couple of days, then add an extra 9 or 18 - as long as it is not too much and as long as you can keep your concentration - for a couple of days. If you are managing that, you can stay at this number a couple more days, or longer, then if you feel you can, add 9 or 18 more vibrations. If you are not certain that you can, then don't add more.

Take your time with this. You should be sitting comfortably, or laying down, because deep breathing can make people dizzy. Relax, be comfortable, and take a deep breath in through your nose, then while you are exhaling through your mouth, vibrate AUM evenly and smoothly. Not like AH-UUH-MUH, but like AAAUUUMMM. If you don't manage to do it evenly, then just drag-out the MMM until you are out of breath. That counts as 1 time. Do that for each time, until you have reached 9, 18, 27, 36, etc.

If you can't keep concentration, then just do it anyway. Do it anyway. Once you find your concentration lapsing, bring your focus back on to the job at hand - and make sure that you bring your focus back gently and softly. This will happen upto a million times - and that is only a slight exaggeration!

After using AUM for a few weeks, you could add SaTaNaMa. Again, like AUM, vibrate it evenly and smoothly, and if you finish too soon, drag-out the Ma until you are out of breath. Try with 9, 18, etc., as well. You should have a method of keeping count of your vibrations. If you are doing 36 AUM and 9 SaTaNaMa, then after a couple of days you decide to increase one or both of the numbers, you might forget where you are up to. After a few weeks, you could then add ISA after it, but heed the caution as given about ISA already.

If I'm not mistaken, you're the same one who had a long thread and kept on deflecting what others told you, and kept on coming up with reasons and excuses for not getting on with things. I don't mean that as an attack, just an observation. I know motivation and controlling your thoughts can be hard work, but it must - absolutely must - be conquered, even if it takes months or years.

You seem to be one who needs someone to talk with, to have someone who will listen to you, so you can talk about anything at all. It seems like you have a TNT stick's worth of stuff to get out, when really you should just use those firecracker things which Macaulay Culkin had in Home Alone in the pan, instead; like you don't think that you have got your point across, and you must reiterate things, which then makes you forget about other things...and also distracts you from working and meditating. The Mind is stubborn and rebellious, and doesn't want to change. You have to coax it, bribe it, but probably you can't force it. To take something from the Big Bang Theory, our Minds say to us, "I highly doubt there is any argument you can make, threat you might levy, rhetorical strategy, plea, invocation, supplication, or vetoomus that you can employ that would convince me to reconsider". You have the answers, and those answers are much more powerful than a green character's expensive plastic Hulk hands. :roll:

Let me ask you one question - you've been given a lot of help, but you seem to be stuck and the help doesn't seem to be taken on-board. What answer do you want anyone to give you?

As I say - start lowly and slowly, and build up from there. You can't rush progress. Things take time - even if it is a lot of time. "If onlys" and "yeah buts" are not going to help. You just have to kick yourself in the arse and do things; no-one else will. Well, huh - Saturn will, but Saturn can fucking hurt. If you might be having troubles now, you don't want to wait until Saturn comes back from his holiday... She (I'm not contradicting myself by calling Saturn he and she; there are different things, parts, aspects to it) can be a harsh mistress, but while she can be a harsh mistress or he can be a strict father who is cold and gives tough love, evidently that is, or might be, needed to stop us from procrastinating, to kick us into action. It can hurt, and it can hurt horribly, if we're not prepared, but it can also bring us to reality. We might come crashing down, but we weren't meant to live with our heads in the clouds to begin with.

You need to be doing some things. It's not always easy, but you're here and you can do things. What is stopping you? Lack of motivation, and abundance of expectation? It seems like it. You should also see if your diet is healthy, as well.

Please also never own any problems, illnesses/diseases, detriment, decadence, etc. The schizophrenia, ill health, etc. are not yours, so do not think that that they are and also do not own them.

Well I was getting a lot of advices and meditations to do and by doing to many meditations daily so I had to quit some mediation/magic for another.
The answer people gave me here is good, not sure just not too much meditations. You mean I should know now what to do because you people gave me all the answers?
And what question is that? I don't like it. Like I would ask too many questions that's what you think?
And help is taken on board.

ok and why is that? Because it creates a subconscious attachment and that way is harder to get rit of illness, detriment, etc?

Catalincata94 said:
FancyMancy said:
Catalincata94 said:

Well I was getting a lot of advices and meditations to do and by doing to many meditations daily so I had to quit some mediation/magic for another.
The answer people gave me here is good, not sure just not too much meditations. You mean I should know now what to do because you people gave me all the answers?
And what question is that? I don't like it. Like I would ask too many questions that's what you think?

ok and why is that? Because it creates a subconscious attachment and that way is harder to get rit of illness, detriment, etc?
No, it's fine to ask questions, so you can get answers, but if it is you I am thinking of, I thought you asked and said the same things.

Do you want to own illnesses and problems?! Go to a mummy grisly bear's cub and love them and cuddle them and see how many problems you have.

FancyMancy said:
Catalincata94 said:
FancyMancy said:

No, it's fine to ask questions, so you can get answers, but if it is you I am thinking of, I thought you asked and said the same things.

Do you want to own illnesses and problems?! Go to a mummy grisly bear's cub and love them and cuddle them and see how many problems you have.
I understand, when someone says he, she has a problem (it owns it) and it manifests so to avoid problems he, she should say I don't have problems etc... when someone says that he, she has a problem, he, she has a negative mind set so to avoid problems he, she should always think optimistically and positively. And as I know we can get out a strong, optimistic and positive personality with affirmations.

Catalincata94 said:
luis said:
The mantras helped me, believe it or not some months ago I had anxiety and used Satanama and healed it, and now even better I understood how to vibrate a mantra to have more effect it's as Jack said fully inhale and exhale and also this deep slow breading is really calming :) and a little bit addictive. And I didn't even do the mantra fully correctly and still worked it helped me with some pain that I had in the knees when walking alot like half a day, some years ago, I didn't had that pain in the past but once wit an ex friend of mine I've run 25 km but we were just used to about 5 km, I realized it was stupid and after a time I got pain in the knees if walking too much but now with the Satanama I got rid of it oustly even through I used a general affirmation for the body, mind and emotions and didn't finished it but still it worked then it reappeared but much less painful so now if I use Satanama on just my knee by correctly vibrating it, it will be even better, I know I should finish the mantra but with the correct vibration it was much longer (18 min) so I had to cut back now it's 9x Satanama like SssssAaaaaa thhhhaaaa nnn... it takes 10 minutes of vibrations.

About hata yoga I started doing it by practicing and learning two asanas per day but do I need also to open my chakras before starting yoga or it's alright if I do it in the mean time, also as I know for someone to open the chakras the one needs to have a good control over the mind (through void meditation) so can the openings of the chakras be done also widouth such a great control over the mind?
Satanama It has been described as a 'cleaning' mantra or better a purging mantra, it does help to clean and heal. This mantra is one that i love the most, i do many different mantra in my daily meditation but Satanama is the one that i love the most. By the way Good job for healing yourself :)

Catalincata94 said:
FancyMancy said:
Catalincata94 said:

I understand, when someone says he, she has a problem (it owns it) and it manifests so to avoid problems he, she should say I don't have problems etc... when someone says that he, she has a problem, he, she has a negative mind set so to avoid problems he, she should always think optimistically and positively. And as I know we can get out a strong, optimistic and positive personality with affirmations.
There was a topic about affirmations, negations and a third word I forgot. If we say "I don't have...", then...well... what do you have? It's better to say "I am healthy" instead of saying "I am not ill", because if you are not ill, then what are you? Plus it's just a waste of time saying "I am not ill" when you could be saying "I am healthy" instead. Like a computer programme, you don't programme it to not do things; you programme it to do things. Of all of the many countless possible possibilities, it requires being told what it needs to do. You specify - correctly, positively, and in the present tense - what it is that you want to achieve.

Speaking of meditation basic energy meditation ive been naturally good at. Its not hard to feel it, ive been able to go as far as making a ball of energy inbetween my hands and physically feel it. But beyond that i just feel out of touch with the demons and satan. Ive felt drawn to anything baphomet for several years, but besides that ive not been able to communjcate with any of them or really feel their presence and sometimes it makes me feel as though its because they dont want to. Any advice on this?

FancyMancy said:
Catalincata94 said:
FancyMancy said:

There was a topic about affirmations, negations and a third word I forgot. If we say "I don't have...", then...well... what do you have? It's better to say "I am healthy" instead of saying "I am not ill", because if you are not ill, then what are you? Plus it's just a waste of time saying "I am not ill" when you could be saying "I am healthy" instead. Like a computer programme, you don't programme it to not do things; you programme it to do things. Of all of the many countless possible possibilities, it requires being told what it needs to do. You specify - correctly, positively, and in the present tense - what it is that you want to achieve.
Ok that's true, and mannn this is a great thing to know XD

I'm doing void meditation every day for a year now so can i start AUM like the next time i'm doing void? and not wait 2 weeks? and i know i have to avoid starting when the moon is in the void of course. would be a waste of time to wait 2 week if i'm already doing void everyday

Catalincata94 said:
FancyMancy said:
Catalincata94 said:

I'm doing void meditation every day for a year now so can i start AUM like the next time i'm doing void? and not wait 2 weeks? and i know i have to avoid starting when the moon is in the void of course. would be a waste of time to wait 2 week if i'm already doing void everyday
I just said 2 weeks as an example. If you are confident that you could do it now, then yes! I was just giving example timings.

Agkinney said:
Speaking of meditation basic energy meditation ive been naturally good at. Its not hard to feel it, ive been able to go as far as making a ball of energy inbetween my hands and physically feel it. But beyond that i just feel out of touch with the demons and satan. Ive felt drawn to anything baphomet for several years, but besides that ive not been able to communjcate with any of them or really feel their presence and sometimes it makes me feel as though its because they dont want to. Any advice on this?
You should make a meditation programme for yourself. If you want to communicate with Satan and Daemons and Daemonesses, then you need to open your Astral senses. It might take weeks, months, or years before it works, and don't put expectations on it; just get on with it and keep going at a good speed. Of course, if you need to, ask for more help.

Catalin, you have been here for a long time with many questions, and you have been given a lot of helpful advice and information not just from me but many other members as well.

You seem to not really be coming here for help anymore, but for some instant miracle cure to all the issues you are dealing with. You have all the information and tools to help yourself, many months worth of it, what I'm seeing is just plain lack of usage and action. Granted there may be practice needed to get a feel for how everything is done correctly and in the most efficient manner, but that's not something we can do for you, that comes from personal experience and I've had to go through all of that myself.

That laziness and lack of motivation, there is no instant miracle fix for it. I know how you're feeling though, I remember how it was as a kid. It sucked, I hated it, it took so much time and it was so hard to sit still, it just felt like work, work, work. Sometimes I skipped days or weeks but it made me even more depressed that I wasn't getting anywhere. And I'm going to be honest with you, that lack of motivation to meditate, that's how it's going to be for a long while until you actually start feeling the positivity from the energy of meditation. I'm motivated to meditate every day now because it makes me feel so good and positive, because I enjoy that blissful feeling, I love the power and control I have to make myself feel like I'm on top of the world.

That lack of motivation and stuff isn't just going to go away. You're going to have to do what I had to do and just... do it. No matter how awfully boring it is or how much you hate, or how much you'd rather play a game, you just have to meditate. If you spent 10 or 15 minutes on aura cleaning instead of 5 then you're doing yourself a favour and that's good, it means your aura is even cleaner. There is no real set time for meditations like that, there is no limit for how long you can meditate unless of course you're going way out of bounds to what your soul can handle. I just did a 4 hour session of just empowering my chakras alone and I loved every second of it, it takes time and discipline to learn to enjoy meditating.

You can't just let laziness and what not control you, I'm sorry to say but you're honestly just going to have to push past it. You can listen to music while meditating if that's something you'd like, I listen to all kinds of music when meditating, in fact I almost always listen to music when meditating. From rock, to metal, to retrowave, sometimes music actually helps too.

Catalincata94 said:
FancyMancy said:
Catalincata94 said:

You’re gonna be doing void meditation for the rest of your life, it’s needed even to advanced people. I don’t think you even mastered it.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Catalin, you have been here for a long time with many questions, and you have been given a lot of helpful advice and information not just from me but many other members as well.

You seem to not really be coming here for help anymore, but for some instant miracle cure to all the issues you are dealing with. You have all the information and tools to help yourself, many months worth of it, what I'm seeing is just plain lack of usage and action. Granted there may be practice needed to get a feel for how everything is done correctly and in the most efficient manner, but that's not something we can do for you, that comes from personal experience and I've had to go through all of that myself.

That laziness and lack of motivation, there is no instant miracle fix for it. I know how you're feeling though, I remember how it was as a kid. It sucked, I hated it, it took so much time and it was so hard to sit still, it just felt like work, work, work. Sometimes I skipped days or weeks but it made me even more depressed that I wasn't getting anywhere. And I'm going to be honest with you, that lack of motivation to meditate, that's how it's going to be for a long while until you actually start feeling the positivity from the energy of meditation. I'm motivated to meditate every day now because it makes me feel so good and positive, because I enjoy that blissful feeling, I love the power and control I have to make myself feel like I'm on top of the world.

That lack of motivation and stuff isn't just going to go away. You're going to have to do what I had to do and just... do it. No matter how awfully boring it is or how much you hate, or how much you'd rather play a game, you just have to meditate. If you spent 10 or 15 minutes on aura cleaning instead of 5 then you're doing yourself a favour and that's good, it means your aura is even cleaner. There is no real set time for meditations like that, there is no limit for how long you can meditate unless of course you're going way out of bounds to what your soul can handle. I just did a 4 hour session of just empowering my chakras alone and I loved every second of it, it takes time and discipline to learn to enjoy meditating.

You can't just let laziness and what not control you, I'm sorry to say but you're honestly just going to have to push past it. You can listen to music while meditating if that's something you'd like, I listen to all kinds of music when meditating, in fact I almost always listen to music when meditating. From rock, to metal, to retrowave, sometimes music actually helps too.

Yeah music helps a lot. And honestly there is no "miracles" and about the questions, that's me i like to ask questions but if that's too much and isn't accepted then i won't ask. And i know what you are saying by "You have all the information and tools to help yourself, many months worth of it" Get independent and move your ass and work XD got it.

Catalincata94 said:
Yeah music helps a lot. And honestly there is no "miracles" and about the questions, that's me i like to ask questions but if that's too much and isn't accepted then i won't ask. And i know what you are saying by "You have all the information and tools to help yourself, many months worth of it" Get independent and move your ass and work XD got it.

There you go, that's what I like to hear. And don't be afraid to ask questions, I sometimes seem people just making threads to vent and I understand that, but one should also stop and look at everything they already know and use it.

I promise you, put in the work, never doubt your capabilities, and you will reap many rewards in time. It isn't easy it's true, it takes quite a lot of effort combined with time and patience, especially that first large portion of getting it all going. But once you get over that portion and advance to a decent degree things will start getting easier. Most people lose motivation because they don't see or feel the results of their efforts. The result is there, but you need to keep going and work yourself up to be strong enough to feel it and to see it.

If you don't meditate it will only get worse, With meditation is the only way to get better and advance. You can use affirmations, along with runes. Vibrate Visidhu on your chakras and aura daily.
Visualize a brilliant white-gold light from the top of your head, scanning your entire aura and soul, pushing dark dross down through your feet 3 times or more.. Push it through the floor.
Suryae sun mantra helps also with cleaning.

Catalincata94 said:

There you go, that's what I like to hear. And don't be afraid to ask questions, I sometimes seem people just making threads to vent and I understand that, but one should also stop and look at everything they already know and use it.

I promise you, put in the work, never doubt your capabilities, and you will reap many rewards in time. It isn't easy it's true, it takes quite a lot of effort combined with time and patience, especially that first large portion of getting it all going. But once you get over that portion and advance to a decent degree things will start getting easier. Most people lose motivation because they don't see or feel the results of their efforts. The result is there, but you need to keep going and work yourself up to be strong enough to feel it and to see it.
Naa, in my case lack of motivation wasn't because i didn't saw results (which in fact i saw results from meditations like helaing my self of anxiety with Satanama even trough it wasn't perfect and no deep breathing and still worked) and before dedicating i knew well enough that the powers of the mind are real knowing this from my own experiences, having no motivation was because i was physically tired but yeah laziness kicked in too sometimes i would rather do something fun. Now i use the fun as a revard for doing the meditations. So it's better if i don't say what powers of the mind (or psychic ability) i did, but seeing with my own eyes i was so suprised and happy about that it works and that it's true, the only doubt i had and still have some, it's that what if i do it wrong and the energy will harm me because thinking negative stuff when doing the meditation or magic because not having enough concentration and control over the mind but it's getting better.
Thank you!

Catalincata94 said:
Catalincata94 said:

Naa, in my case lack of motivation wasn't because i didn't saw results (which in fact i saw results from meditations like helaing my self of anxiety with Satanama even trough it wasn't perfect and no deep breathing and still worked) and before dedicating i knew well enough that the powers of the mind are real knowing this from my own experiences, having no motivation was because i was physically tired but yeah laziness kicked in too sometimes i would rather do something fun. Now i use the fun as a revard for doing the meditations. So it's better if i don't say what powers of the mind (or psychic ability) i did, but seeing with my own eyes i was so suprised and happy about that it works and that it's true, the only doubt i had and still have some, it's that what if i do it wrong and the energy will harm me because thinking negative stuff when doing the meditation or magic because not having enough concentration and control over the mind but it's getting better.
Thank you!

I want you to know that you're not the only who has experienced that fear and struggle of worrying about thinking negative things or struggling to make your mind not focus on bad stuff in order to not harm yourself. I experienced that a lot when I was starting out and sometimes I still do from time to time, but I have far more control over it now than I did before and it's affects are practically none. It takes practice to control your mind like that and don't worry too much about making mistakes like that, it happens.

If you find you seem to be automatically thinking of invasive negative things and are seriously struggling to not think of negative energy and it's obstructing your meditations, just casually stop what you're doing, focus on something physical for a few minutes and separate yourself out of that thought process. Do a quick puzzle, fiddle and play with an object for a bit. Even watch a youtube video or play a quick little flash game for a bit, just make sure you don't get too distracted and it's only for a short while just to break away from that state of mind. After a little while of doing this, step away from what you were doing to divert your attention and focus back to meditating. Look at something positive and golden, something shiny, you can look up an image online a golden wallpaper or even look at white-gold colours of an image like this:
125207.jpg

Focus on the colours of the image, it will help you be better able to visualize the positive white-gold energy, and then use that to flush out all the negative energy and clean your soul, you can visualize a bright and gentle white-gold flame consuming you and completely burning away all of the negativite energy out of your whole entire soul, or white-gold energy flowing through your whole body and soul like a wall pushing out all of the negative energy. Then once all of the negative energy is out of your soul and body I want you to visualize yourself consumed in the vibrant blue flames of Satan, focus on these blue flames for a bit and really feel yourself engulfed in them and imagine that any minor remaining little scraps of negative energy in your soul is being burned away by these flames, and then once you do that, imagine that all the negative energy you just cleaned out of your soul is also being burned and destroyed by these blue flames to where it no longer even exists anymore and is completely destroyed in every way.

This way with that negative energy completely destroyed, there's no way for you to suddenly bring it back to yourself by suddenly getting invasive thoughts of thinking about it, because it's just not even there anymore to begin with, it's destroyed and no longer there. You have control over these things, it's fully within your capability, and the more you do this the more you'll realize it.

Catalincata94 said:

Thank you!

I want you to know that you're not the only who has experienced that fear and struggle of worrying about thinking negative things or struggling to make your mind not focus on bad stuff in order to not harm yourself. I experienced that a lot when I was starting out and sometimes I still do from time to time, but I have far more control over it now than I did before and it's affects are practically none. It takes practice to control your mind like that and don't worry too much about making mistakes like that, it happens.

If you find you seem to be automatically thinking of invasive negative things and are seriously struggling to not think of negative energy and it's obstructing your meditations, just casually stop what you're doing, focus on something physical for a few minutes and separate yourself out of that thought process. Do a quick puzzle, fiddle and play with an object for a bit. Even watch a youtube video or play a quick little flash game for a bit, just make sure you don't get too distracted and it's only for a short while just to break away from that state of mind. After a little while of doing this, step away from what you were doing to divert your attention and focus back to meditating. Look at something positive and golden, something shiny, you can look up an image online a golden wallpaper or even look at white-gold colours of an image like this:
125207.jpg

Focus on the colours of the image, it will help you be better able to visualize the positive white-gold energy, and then use that to flush out all the negative energy and clean your soul, you can visualize a bright and gentle white-gold flame consuming you and completely burning away all of the negativite energy out of your whole entire soul, or white-gold energy flowing through your whole body and soul like a wall pushing out all of the negative energy. Then once all of the negative energy is out of your soul and body I want you to visualize yourself consumed in the vibrant blue flames of Satan, focus on these blue flames for a bit and really feel yourself engulfed in them and imagine that any minor remaining little scraps of negative energy in your soul is being burned away by these flames, and then once you do that, imagine that all the negative energy you just cleaned out of your soul is also being burned and destroyed by these blue flames to where it no longer even exists anymore and is completely destroyed in every way.

This way with that negative energy completely destroyed, there's no way for you to suddenly bring it back to yourself by suddenly getting invasive thoughts of thinking about it, because it's just not even there anymore to begin with, it's destroyed and no longer there. You have control over these things, it's fully within your capability, and the more you do this the more you'll realize it.
I see i didn't know that. Alright. I'm definetly doing this i already tried it :) and it's like i could feel the negative energy that i flushed out and was somewhat hard to completely destroy it, i destroyed it in like 1 min

Catalincata94 said:
I see i didn't know that. Alright. I'm definetly doing this i already tried it :) and it's like i could feel the negative energy that i flushed out and was somewhat hard to completely destroy it, i destroyed it in like 1 min

Yes, YES! That's good, very good! Every little thing counts towards the bigger picture and all that golden light and energy grows in power the more you use it and gain familiarity with it's uses! I'm VERY proud of you! Keep at it and don't give up! "Let none stop you, not even your own self"

Catalincata94 said:

Yes, YES! That's good, very good! Every little thing counts towards the bigger picture and all that golden light and energy grows in power the more you use it and gain familiarity with it's uses! I'm VERY proud of you! Keep at it and don't give up! "Let none stop you, not even your own self"
Thank you! Oooo i see XD

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back