Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can I ask for help from 2 Gods about an issues?

FireSoldier666

Hello.

Is that an okay thing to do? I saw that Gods help with very specific things in a broad subject(like help with a job/business). So would it be okay if I ask two Gods for help with two specific things that work hand in hand to help me with my problem?

I will repay them both in kind, naturally :). I'll do my best to be open for any specific things they might ask of me.

I am guessing it would be fine. From what I know about our God's I don't think it would be a problem as long as you keep your end of the deal and are grateful for their help.

If this is something you can partly solve yourself though it would be great to try as well along with them helping you. This adds energy to the whole thing As long as you make effort you are good.

For the record I never asked the God's for help per say on things I have been helped out with so if you have a relationship with one of them they may know the issue already contact your Gaurdian first maybe and ask to be put in contact with those God's or do a formal summoning with both their names through Satan (since enemies sometimes try to interfere with contact) I think they really like it when you do Spiritual warfare or the final Rtr or say something positive about them somewhere online (probably other than here) those are some ideas.

If you're new, inexperienced and hoping to contact a demon without any astral sensitivity, you will fail because even if the daemon appears, you won't be able to see or hear him. You can however meditate and empower yourself and get a job through your own powers and also contact a daemon for these purposes then,when you are open enough

slyscorpion said:
I am guessing it would be fine. From what I know about our God's I don't think it would be a problem as long as you keep your end of the deal and are grateful for their help.

If this is something you can partly solve yourself though it would be great to try as well along with them helping you. This adds energy to the whole thing As long as you make effort you are good.

For the record I never asked the God's for help per say on things I have been helped out with so if you have a relationship with one of them they may know the issue already contact your Gaurdian first maybe and ask to be put in contact with those God's or do a formal summoning with both their names through Satan (since enemies sometimes try to interfere with contact) I think they really like it when you do Spiritual warfare or the final Rtr or say something positive about them somewhere online (probably other than here) those are some ideas.

Of course. I wasn't sure if I should do a working to get what I want since I was worried that it might mess with the energy of the Gods. I will ask them for help and do a working as well. I'll also promise them to do extra RTRs for a year or so after I get help from them. I'll probably do more than a year in the end. I already asked a God for help once and did double of what I promised when things worked out for me, because I was grateful.

Jack said:
If you're new, inexperienced and hoping to contact a demon without any astral sensitivity, you will fail because even if the daemon appears, you won't be able to see or hear him. You can however meditate and empower yourself and get a job through your own powers and also contact a daemon for these purposes then,when you are open enough

Well, I can't go into details as to why, but I really need help from the Gods on this one. I will contact them through Satan and do extra RTRs, maybe even send energy to those Gods as well, when I get help. This is really important to me and I'd like for it to happen as fast as possible.

Once I advance enough and I'm open enough, I'll contact those Gods again and ask them to tell me if they want something specific from me in return. So in the end, we all benefit. I will also do a working on my own as a sign of good faith.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back