Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why do I fail at workings of small personal scale while succeeding in workings on biger scale?

HidenShadow

I had been a spiritual satanist for a while now, although I had been doing my meditations and workings on and off for years due to a severe lack of self-discipline and a very messed up life that I am trying to work on I do always return to meditating and I do always try to fallow satanic teaching about advancement even thru times I don't meditate. One thing I noticed and kept wondering about true my years of working is that most of times I have no problem manifesting my workings when my rituals/spells are aimed at greater matters, things I am not directly involved with but I believe are good for society. Ok, maybe saying I have no problem is going too far as it's not like I always get manifested what I want, nor as soon as I would want it, but as long as I keep pouring energy into what I want to happen slowly signs of change start to show and if I still keep pouring energy into it eventually for the very least it becomes clear that situation is heading in direction I want it to, sometimes a lot more then that and situation turns out exactly as I wanted it despite seemingly unlikely chances before I started my workings, a few times results even surprised me as I never expected to manage to get things that far. Now when it comes to smaller scale and more personal matters it's a completely different story and most of the time any of my spells show barely any manifestation if any at all. For example no matter how many different rituals/spells I tried thru out the years to attract money I am still living in borderline poverty and everything I tried to change that failed. Right now I have a huge problem with a personal enemy that stands in the way of not only my happiness and advancement but also of someone I love very much, and no matter what curses I try to trow at him, no matter how much negative energy I send his way nothing seems to have any real significant effect. For some reason my workings always seem to fail or show very little effect when it comes to things that are close to me and personal, and I was wondering if anyone has any idea why would this be happening?

You could have hooked into the mass mind or others could desire or be working for the same thing even on an unconscious level. Obviously you hooked into something that gave you a boost in power. Heres my advice for one make sure you don't have negative programming in regaurds to money from the enemy in your subconscious. Start a freeing the soul working with Munka/Ansuz with it if need be and change any negative thoughts. You could have programming from xtianity or something in your subconscious that poverty is good or you'll never have money or whatever. If that's so this spell will either not work or take a lot more time and power and still not manifest as strongly.

One thing i took the time to notice is on a Reddit message board one time where everyone was complaining about not having enough to survive happily is their thought process all seemed the same and negative. Where as I am working a part time job never had problems with money though not ever having a lot and i have been fine. People ask why my thinking and programming is why this is the basis of ones whole existence almost.

With the black magick or whatever you are doing check your ties to the person any thoughts you might have or attitudes that would run counter to this. Did you do the spell then constantly mull it over in your mind etc that will dissapate the energy somewhat.

Are you clean in your soul on a personal level do you have a material way for your spell to manifest. Ask these Questions cause if you don't take any actions at all you could do money spells till who knows when and nothing will happen. You have to kind of use your intuition. I know yeah eventually if you keep doing it supposedly some people say that will force things but that could take years or decades depending on your power. Do you want that or do you want to go out and get what you are wishing for with your spell backing you up. It is very likely you could manifest this in someone assisting you with money or some other way you are not thinking of. Just remain open though and follow any intuition.

I know for a fact magick works so don't give up.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back