Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dating Apps are subtly pushing race mixing

So I downloaded this dating app called H**** (Hiding the name so people don't accuse me of advertising). It lets you set specific preferences for what demographic you want to match up with. I choose "white" which means I should only get matched up with white people. BUT, LITERALLY EVERY OTHER GIRL IS A FAT OBESE BLACK WOMAN?!?!

There are so many blacks popping up on my screen even though I set my preferences to "white".......and I live in a part of the country where non hispanic whites are still 60-80% of the population and blacks are like less than 10% so wtf is going on???

once you set up your preference the App will filter the result with opposite things
White Perfect Matching Black/Asian/Hispanic
Black Perfect Matching White/Asian/Hispanic
Asian Perfect Matching White/Black/Hispanic

Come on Goy it is love do the mistake that is your soul mate Lets Repeat Babylon

You Cannot Block Whole Ethnic Group The Algorithms where Designed to show the opposite results
Its useless applications for aware People, unaware people will end-up having
Quadroon ,Octoroon ,Mulatto Kids
A Goyim Cattle ,have high concentrations of genetic diseases,With debilitated IQ,Ready to work 15 HOUR a day

Years ago I saw a tweet or article about a dating app CEO(I think it was tinder, and yes alot of them are run by jews) who said they were looking for ways to diminish "xenophobia" as a factor in hookups. Can't find it now.

This post from OKCupid shows the racial factors in dating choices for their app. Of course, they talk about it in a negative way. But in the addendum paragraph on top they also imply that they did something to influence the statistics (ie make people hook up interracially).
https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060

They also experiment on people and match them with people that the system otherwise determined were incompatible. With the knowledge of the data above, this suggests that they could be matching people specifically because they're of different races.
https://www.dailydot.com/debug/okcupid-user-experiments/

CrossRoadsPedestrian said:
FancyMancy said:
It's a fake dating app.

fake as in the people on it are fake?
I'm just speculating. Well, I'm going by any number of fake dating sites. They have fake profiles on, and most, if not all, of them are owned and operated by one company or head/parent firm. When you registered on that app, were you greeted by users being interested in you, even though you have zero content on your profile? Did X person view your (empty) profile, then 2 minutes later message you; then the exact same happen with Y person and Z person? Did you get messages and pokes/likes/presents/whatever without doing anything yet?

You should always check user reviews (i.e. on google play or apple shop) and see if you can find out about the app (and site) online, from like a dating app/site review site or blog, on different review sites/blogs, on forums, on other reputable sites. Maybe make a thread on a forum like MumsNet or MensHealth, or go to Tom'sHardware and see their off-topic section, etc. and ask them on these forums. Even one of the bigger, well-known dating sites I seem to recall was not 100% reputable.

Of course, with the Race-mixing attempt, the jew would try any means as possible to that end. End of the White Race and end of Gentle living and freedom, that is.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back