Sleeping with your head facing a certain direction

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
CrossRoadsPedestrian
Posts: 101
Location: NYC

Sleeping with your head facing a certain direction

Postby CrossRoadsPedestrian » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:59 pm

Hi I read somewhere that sleeping with your head pointing north is good for your body?

I also read that sleeping with your head facing East is good as well for different reasons.
But apparently west and south are bad?

Is this mumbo sumo superstition or is there a scientific basis for this?

FancyMancy
Posts: 3630

Re: Sleeping with your head facing a certain direction

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:57 pm

Mecca doesn't care if you face it or not.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

FancyMancy
Posts: 3630

Re: Sleeping with your head facing a certain direction

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:58 pm

Besides, you turn and move while asleep anyway.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
Lunar Dance 666
Posts: 315

Re: Sleeping with your head facing a certain direction

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:59 pm

I think it has to do with the earths magnetic field.

I noticed after changing sides how I slept that my head is clearer.

User avatar
curio
Posts: 247

Re: Sleeping with your head facing a certain direction

Postby curio » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:16 pm

Sounds like jew age superstition.

The side that you sleep on does have an effect, though. There's research on this. The most well known effect is that sleeping on a certain side(left IIRC) helps with indigestion/heartburn because it places the esophagus higher than the stomach, so the acid can't rise as easily. Sleeping on the other side increases risk of heartburn.

I used to be able to only sleep on one side. Now I can only sleep on my back. Dreaming seems more prominent now but I can't say whether it's because of the way I sleep.

FancyMancy wrote:Mecca doesn't care if you face it or not.

;)

User avatar
CrossRoadsPedestrian
Posts: 101
Location: NYC

Re: Sleeping with your head facing a certain direction

Postby CrossRoadsPedestrian » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:23 am

curio wrote:Sounds like jew age superstition.

The side that you sleep on does have an effect, though. There's research on this. The most well known effect is that sleeping on a certain side(left IIRC) helps with indigestion/heartburn because it places the esophagus higher than the stomach, so the acid can't rise as easily. Sleeping on the other side increases risk of heartburn.

I used to be able to only sleep on one side. Now I can only sleep on my back. Dreaming seems more prominent now but I can't say whether it's because of the way I sleep.

FancyMancy wrote:Mecca doesn't care if you face it or not.

;)


I also read somewhere that sleeping on your left side puts pressure on your heart and causes it to work harder but who knows everything is a stupid lie these days im fed up

Harry
Posts: 234
Location: Duat ;)
Contact:

Re: Sleeping with your head facing a certain direction

Postby Harry » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:08 am

CrossRoadsPedestrian wrote:
curio wrote:Sounds like jew age superstition.

The side that you sleep on does have an effect, though. There's research on this. The most well known effect is that sleeping on a certain side(left IIRC) helps with indigestion/heartburn because it places the esophagus higher than the stomach, so the acid can't rise as easily. Sleeping on the other side increases risk of heartburn.

I used to be able to only sleep on one side. Now I can only sleep on my back. Dreaming seems more prominent now but I can't say whether it's because of the way I sleep.

FancyMancy wrote:Mecca doesn't care if you face it or not.

;)


I also read somewhere that sleeping on your left side puts pressure on your heart and causes it to work harder but who knows everything is a stupid lie these days im fed up


The muslims say these stuff because rabbi fucking mohammed said to sleep on our right Side ALWAYS I personally make sure to do the opposite of everything he says i even started eating with my left hand :lol:
These websites got Encryption and tools to protect yourself against the global mass surveillance.
:arrow: https://www.privacytools.io :!:
Another Good Privacy website :)
:arrow: https://restoreprivacy.com/ :!:

User avatar
CrossRoadsPedestrian
Posts: 101
Location: NYC

Re: Sleeping with your head facing a certain direction

Postby CrossRoadsPedestrian » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:10 pm

Harry wrote:
CrossRoadsPedestrian wrote:
curio wrote:Sounds like jew age superstition.

The side that you sleep on does have an effect, though. There's research on this. The most well known effect is that sleeping on a certain side(left IIRC) helps with indigestion/heartburn because it places the esophagus higher than the stomach, so the acid can't rise as easily. Sleeping on the other side increases risk of heartburn.

I used to be able to only sleep on one side. Now I can only sleep on my back. Dreaming seems more prominent now but I can't say whether it's because of the way I sleep.


;)


I also read somewhere that sleeping on your left side puts pressure on your heart and causes it to work harder but who knows everything is a stupid lie these days im fed up


The muslims say these stuff because rabbi fucking mohammed said to sleep on our right Side ALWAYS I personally make sure to do the opposite of everything he says i even started eating with my left hand :lol:



Haha nice those dumb muslims are commanded to wipe their ass with their left hand because they don't have toilet paper, thats why they are commanded to eat with their right hand.

User avatar
curio
Posts: 247

Re: Sleeping with your head facing a certain direction

Postby curio » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:18 pm

CrossRoadsPedestrian wrote:
curio wrote:Sounds like jew age superstition.

The side that you sleep on does have an effect, though. There's research on this. The most well known effect is that sleeping on a certain side(left IIRC) helps with indigestion/heartburn because it places the esophagus higher than the stomach, so the acid can't rise as easily. Sleeping on the other side increases risk of heartburn.

I used to be able to only sleep on one side. Now I can only sleep on my back. Dreaming seems more prominent now but I can't say whether it's because of the way I sleep.

FancyMancy wrote:Mecca doesn't care if you face it or not.

;)


I also read somewhere that sleeping on your left side puts pressure on your heart and causes it to work harder but who knows everything is a stupid lie these days im fed up

Probably. It makes sense anatomically. I find it generally uncomfortable and harder to breathe when I try to sleep on my left side.

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3194
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Sleeping with your head facing a certain direction

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:22 pm

CrossRoadsPedestrian wrote:
Harry wrote:
CrossRoadsPedestrian wrote:
I also read somewhere that sleeping on your left side puts pressure on your heart and causes it to work harder but who knows everything is a stupid lie these days im fed up


The muslims say these stuff because rabbi fucking mohammed said to sleep on our right Side ALWAYS I personally make sure to do the opposite of everything he says i even started eating with my left hand :lol:



Haha nice those dumb muslims are commanded to wipe their ass with their left hand because they don't have toilet paper, thats why they are commanded to eat with their right hand.

They had to be told to not use the same one? :lol:

FancyMancy
Posts: 3630

Re: Sleeping with your head facing a certain direction

Postby FancyMancy » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:46 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
CrossRoadsPedestrian wrote:
Harry wrote:
The muslims say these stuff because rabbi fucking mohammed said to sleep on our right Side ALWAYS I personally make sure to do the opposite of everything he says i even started eating with my left hand :lol:



Haha nice those dumb muslims are commanded to wipe their ass with their left hand because they don't have toilet paper, thats why they are commanded to eat with their right hand.

They had to be told to not use the same one? :lol:

Then they do, or used to, get their right hand cut off as punishment, for example from shoplifting, which I think is a literal meaning to lift a corner of a shop/tent.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Shael
Posts: 2294

Re: Sleeping with your head facing a certain direction

Postby Shael » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:46 am

FancyMancy wrote:shoplifting, which I think is a literal meaning to lift a corner of a shop/tent.
That actually sounds like it could be accurate. I never thought of that before lol.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Those who give up will only face regret.
Hail Satan Forever!

FancyMancy
Posts: 3630

Re: Sleeping with your head facing a certain direction

Postby FancyMancy » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:17 pm

Shael wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:shoplifting, which I think is a literal meaning to lift a corner of a shop/tent.
That actually sounds like it could be accurate. I never thought of that before lol.

I always imagine it in like desert or Aladin-type places, with the bazaars and what-have-you.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 630

Re: Sleeping with your head facing a certain direction

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:22 pm

But how do you sleep better? I mean using or not a pillow and how to use it.
Is there maybe a position that makes energy circulation easier?
Image

User avatar
Specter
Posts: 233
Location: Astral temple
Contact:

Re: Sleeping with your head facing a certain direction

Postby Specter » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:04 pm

CrossRoadsPedestrian wrote:Hi I read somewhere that sleeping with your head pointing north is good for your body?

I also read that sleeping with your head facing East is good as well for different reasons.
But apparently west and south are bad?

Is this mumbo sumo superstition or is there a scientific basis for this?


North and East are said to be the best direction to face for white magick and South/West for black magic so I assume those are the ideal sleeping directions.
Final RTR(Video with Mp3&Text)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1qfzdj4zkipkk ... _.pdf?dl=1
Joyofsatan.org
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!

Harry
Posts: 234
Location: Duat ;)
Contact:

Re: Sleeping with your head facing a certain direction

Postby Harry » Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:35 am

CrossRoadsPedestrian wrote:
Harry wrote:
CrossRoadsPedestrian wrote:
I also read somewhere that sleeping on your left side puts pressure on your heart and causes it to work harder but who knows everything is a stupid lie these days im fed up


The muslims say these stuff because rabbi fucking mohammed said to sleep on our right Side ALWAYS I personally make sure to do the opposite of everything he says i even started eating with my left hand :lol:



Haha nice those dumb muslims are commanded to wipe their ass with their left hand because they don't have toilet paper, thats why they are commanded to eat with their right hand.


And also because they believe that satan eats with his left hand
These websites got Encryption and tools to protect yourself against the global mass surveillance.
:arrow: https://www.privacytools.io :!:
Another Good Privacy website :)
:arrow: https://restoreprivacy.com/ :!:

User avatar
HauptSturm
Posts: 458

Re: Sleeping with your head facing a certain direction

Postby HauptSturm » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:18 am

I sleep with my head pointing North. I've experimented with the directions. Depends on your room layout as well but I like North best so that's what I got going on.... I have no idea if North is better. If you live in southern hemisphere try head pointing south but I can't say it'll be any better.
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 68 guests