Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Human Logs: 106-Year-Old Con Artist Claims Nazis Used Burning Corpses to Fuel the Water Heater

Jack

Screen-Shot-2019-11-27-at-6.33.52-AM.png

Boris Pahor still remembers the blissful sensation of hot water hitting his body in the shower.

His thin, striped jacket and threadbare trousers were no protection against the -20C chill and, with nothing but fear in his sunken belly, he felt the cold constantly.

So being able to rub his frozen limbs with a hard bar of soap under those steaming jets felt like heaven – in the midst of hell.

Boris was being disinfected against typhus at Natzweiler, a little-known death camp in the Vosges mountains in Alsace, France.

And the water making him feel almost human was heated by a furnace burning the bodies of some of the 22,000 prisoners exterminated there.

Boris, at 106 the oldest known survivor of a Nazi concentration camp, recalls the moment in his extraordinarily poetic memoir, Necropolis.

He wrote: “The body loves the countless warm tongues that lick it and the memory of the night mountain air vanishes for a while.

“We forget that beneath the shower room is an oven and that night and day a stoker heaves human logs into it.

“Even if the bodies think that soon they might be used to heat the water, the pleasure offered by this wet warmth is not lessened.”
Source
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/oldest-survivor-nazi-death-camp-20967935.amp?__twitter_impression=true

What the actual fuck ???

Yes.

He literally used the term “human logs.”

For those unawares, the human body is 60% water. Meaning it takes a lot of fuel to burn one. You can’t use bodies as fuel. The mechanics of what he is describing are nonsensical.

Obviously, the same furnace being used to burn bodies could be used to heat water (though that wouldn’t be a situation of “human logs,” because heat energy is lost, not gained, in the burning of bodies). But the logistics of putting a shower on top of a massive furnace burning bodies is idiotic. Everyone would know what was going on, there would be a horrible stench, and it would be in no way efficient.

If it worked, then why didn’t every camp use this method? Why are we only hearing about it from this one professional liar?

Jack said:

Goy you forget yourself this is a professional taught in rabinnowitzing. Cuz he is chosen and human he has the right...nay authority to state fact on how humans were mistreated, killed, and used as fuel.

If the mensch states that's how it works and that's how it is...amen brotha where is muh 6 million shekels.

The rabinnowitzing is strong with this one seems like he even studied fueling systems.

Stop Jack your being a Nazi they used humans as fuel logs. What more evil can that be, oy gevalt.

He's a disgusting jew lol.
Nothing new, plenty of jews invented stories about the Holocaust, later on few of them aknowledged that they lied, like Joseph Hirt or even Simon Wiesenthal if I remember right.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/24/holocaust-survivor-lied-joseph-hirt-auschwitz

It has been proven that with *modern* technology it will take around 40-45 minutes to burn a human body, so the jewish claims that the Nazis burned 1 million jews (officially decreased from 4 millions) in Auschwitz are just retarted. People do not question these conventional theories but believe them like dogmas. The major problem is that even if you want to educate people about Holocaust you will get censored. In Romania there is a law that punish holocaust denial activists with 5 months to 6 years imprisonment if they are caught questioning holocaust on the Internet.

Due to a few Holocaust posts I also got banned on Quora.

The Alchemist7 said:
It has been proven that with *modern* technology it will take around 40-45 minutes to burn a human body, so the jewish claims that the Nazis burned 1 million jews (officially decreased from 4 millions) in Auschwitz are just retarted.
That's not what I heard. According to Ernst Zundel, top most knowledgeable expert in America on the topic of execution and cremation technologies, with America's most modern cremation methods it takes about 10 hours to cremate 1 body, they can do a maximum of 2 each day in each chamber and that's if they are rushing. But this was maybe 10 or 20 years ago when he said this, so it may have increased since then. Either way, the numbers just don't add up in their story.

The Alchemist7 said:
It has been proven that with *modern* technology it will take around 40-45 minutes to burn a human body

I believe it's been stated before about 3 to 4 hours. Human is very hard to combustion in fact the large bones create an issue.

Modern crematoriums often crush the bones with large iron razor blades to burn faster. On average it's about 3 hours but often times it can extend an additional hour.

Basically the only way the Germans could have cremated so many bodies so quickly is if the ovens they had were plasma burning ovens set to instant disintegration. Or they used dematerializers to de-bond the atoms and disintegrate the body to a fine atomic powder.

In other words what the jew is doing is telling goyim that Germans had sci-fi technology centuries to millenniums before humanity reached it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
The Alchemist7 said:
That's not what I heard. According to Ernst Zundel, top most knowledgeable expert in America on the topic of execution and cremation technologies, with America's most modern cremation methods it takes about 10 hours to cremate 1 body

Gear88 said:
I believe it's been stated before about 3 to 4 hours. Human is very hard to combustion in fact the large bones create an issue.

I double-checked the source which I will put below. It's saying it takes about 2-3 hours to cremate a body. Sorry for the confusion.

Here's the documentary which you might now definitely
https://www.bitchute.com/video/6e8VJp7u2Yxu/
If you go to minute 27, there speaks about cremation

I'll also post some points of an article that I read couple of years ago that are debunking this bullshit of cremated jews

(8) Hoaxers were so worried about the forensic evidence refuting their allegations that the Polish government commissioned a pseudo-scientific 'study' that manipulated its methodology so as to detect only unstable cyanide compounds, in a politically motivated bid to fix its result so that cyanide levels for delousing chambers were nearly down to those of the alleged "gas chambers".

(9) The absurdity of mass murder conducted by having to drag out 2,000 cyanide-contaminated corpses from an underground "gas chamber", load them onto a 300 kg payload goods elevator that could take only five at a time (say loading, unloading and returning the elevator takes just 4 minutes; then 4 x 2,000 / (5 x 60) = 26.7 hours), and having the 2,000 piled up outside or in the oven room without raising suspicions of the next batch who think they are going to take a shower.

(26) The absurdity of the claim by Charles Bendel, a Jewish "medical doctor", that "German methods" would allow 1,000 people to fit into a "gas chamber" of 10 m x 4 m x 1.6 m = 64 cubic meters = 64 liters per person, which is a packing density of 55 / 64 = 0.859 if the average person weighed only 55 kg and had a density equal to that of water.

Source
http://www.takeourworldback.com/sixty-reasons.htm
If you would save that data it would be great, it's full of scientific and historic evidence, although most links there might not be working anymore

Ol argedco luciftias said:
That's not what I heard. According to Ernst Zundel, top most knowledgeable expert in America
This is wrong, I mixed up the name. The man I described was not Ernst Zundel, I was really talking about Fred Leuchter. Fred Leuchter is the expert I was describing. Ernst Zundel is a Canadian reporter and historian. These 2 men worked together in reporting the information I was thinking of, but I switched their names in my mind when I was writing that first comment.

Old Jews that claim this shit make me really angry every time
they just say a bunch of non-sense stuff that is scientifically IMPOSSIBLE and everybody cries to these retarded people that are always asking for money. There is people that experienced the REAL atrocities and people that are experiencing them right now, and they NEVER asked anything.

These jewish fuckers go around crying and selling books with a bunch of non-sense stuff.
I just can't even think that people CAN'T see that it's a giant bullshit, they just say " oh k, it's a thing that I learned in school so it MUST be true ".

Destroying their brains on videogames all day,
Destroying their bodies with drugs and fucking up every opportunity that they have because of a stupid PLANT.

We need Hitler back saving the young people from this shit

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back