Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Helping my non-white country advance

sesame

One of the contributing factors to mass-immigration in white countries is that natives of other countries know they provide the best standard of living currently. There may be charities operating and the like, but nothing in the way of real cultural development. Some people try to make a change but the majority are just not motivated to. I do feel like one of the major impediments is the lower average IQ of many non-white countries. Not all obviously, but personally my home country has a fairly low average IQ.

I would like to know more about what I can do as a Spiritual Satanist to help my country advance and actually be successful in those efforts. I guess I would also like to know if racial IQ is immutable or subject to change. If it is racial, then is the solution genetically modifying ourselves through spiritual means? Also can we do it on behalf of others (achieving spiritual advancement and racial purification) then bestowing other people with higher capabilities.

I don't know how useful it can be but enter in politics. Everyone of us should get the most power we can and use it for Satan.

sesame said:
I would like to know more about what I can do as a Spiritual Satanist to help my country advance and actually be successful in those efforts.
Do plenty of RTRs, meditate, advance, become an expert in your favourite domain and do something great for your country! I'm sure the Gods help with this with important knowledge

Thanks for the responses guys. I should also mention that the top "leadership" is jewish (I don't want to call them leaders because that is an honorable title), and the majority of people are muslim. So its like a trifecta of nation-destroying factors. Low IQ, Jewry, and Islam. And the Iow IQ pushes religious-expression to be aggressive and self-destructive, and religion keeps people from advancing ethically, intellectually and spiritually. The Jews naturally take advantage of this.

The atheists/secular crowd are all your garden variety liberals (superficial pet issues of racism, sexism, equality, democracy, etc.), or even globalist communists who tend to hold seriously confused views. Everyone across all ideologies is obsessed with victim-hood. If you start talking about taking initiative and becoming stronger, people think you're crazy. No one thinks for themselves.

I feel very alien to my family and community. There's no way to infiltrate the politics in this jew-occupied country. You get killed or imprisoned. If you try to do something good, the jews will detect beauty and seek to destroy it before it even gets off the ground. The muslims usually won't lend their support because they can't fully appreciate beauty. They don't care about this world, only the so-called afterlife. The liberals are just as deranged as they are in the West.

Besides RTRs and meditation, I guess I'm wondering it there's any special directive from the Gods for us non-whites. For examples whites are supposed to have children with other whites, and keep their cultures pure as they already have what it takes to be advanced. Same goes for certain non-whites like Japanese and Persians. But for other countries, they have to change radically.

With spirituality, you can definitely up your IQ and much more. Every gentile, if they put the work in, can advance spiritually and become a God.

sesame said:
One of the contributing factors to mass-immigration in white countries is that natives of other countries know they provide the best standard of living currently. There may be charities operating and the like, but nothing in the way of real cultural development. Some people try to make a change but the majority are just not motivated to. I do feel like one of the major impediments is the lower average IQ of many non-white countries. Not all obviously, but personally my home country has a fairly low average IQ.

I would like to know more about what I can do as a Spiritual Satanist to help my country advance and actually be successful in those efforts. I guess I would also like to know if racial IQ is immutable or subject to change. If it is racial, then is the solution genetically modifying ourselves through spiritual means? Also can we do it on behalf of others (achieving spiritual advancement and racial purification) then bestowing other people with higher capabilities.

The IQ for most non whites are much lower than what they are supposed to be.

Low IQ is correlated to a violent environment, poverty, the enemy religions, infectious disease, diet and lack of spirituality. To answer your question, yes, IQ changes and is not just based on genetics.

In the ancient world, the non whites were much more refined and intelligent then they are now. The Arab people were ancient pagan/satanists and had their own acheivements. Look at what Islam and enemy infiltration has done to most arabs Most are illiterate and very violent and slaves to the negative vortex of energy.

Not to mention the spiritual and intellectual elite non whites were killed off by the enemy because "the best gentiles musy be killed" as dictated by them, and in this present time the intelligent or evolved non whites leave their countries to go into better ones to escape the lower quality of life, aka "the brain drain"

Same thing happened to the black race in Africa. Many parts of Africa are wastelands of violence, poverty and disease which breeds low IQ, apathy and hopelessness. We are very spiritual beings and that is what Satan intended. This is what happens when gentiles degenerate and the spiritual side is neglected.

Islam and Christianity corrupts the spirit, whereas Satanism elevates, purifies and evolves. You are a satanist and it is a very positive thing that you found your way here and are part of the gods so now you can work your way up and change your people and country.

sesame said:

For now it is very important for you to continue your meditations and the RTRs. These will allow us to rise up and use our own talents to take over and increase our influence.

Clean and enpower your soul. Eventually your energies will be able to help you manifest ways to become a leader for your people and country and steer it in the right direction. Its a matter of time.

Study and learn all that you can to prepare yourself. Ask Satan to help you with this. This is a very good goal.

HPS Shannon said:
For now it is very important for you to continue your meditations and the RTRs. These will allow us to rise up and use our own talents to take over and increase our influence.

Clean and enpower your soul. Eventually your energies will be able to help you manifest ways to become a leader for your people and country and steer it in the right direction. Its a matter of time.

Study and learn all that you can to prepare yourself. Ask Satan to help you with this. This is a very good goal.

Thank you. I guess I just have to be more patient...

You can meditate and advance as much as possible this will kind of lead to an awakening in whatever race you are just like with Hitler. The more spiritually advanced people in a race the more awakened the race soul is I believe. I am white and I support you. We need this whole world to come back to our original God's. If you can see the Jews are causing the same Problem there that they do for us. You need to stay strong. Keep doing the final Rtr. If you can get through to people that they should not leave their country just because it's bad but fight to make it better. It sounds like you realize the same things I do it is not great anywhere in the world to be honest anyone who is truly great is constantly looked down upon and mistreated while those who are the worst are looked up to. We can make this better.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back