Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

our creation

You have asked this question about 6 times already,we do not know.it may have be either but what I know is Satan and the gods speed up our evolution process what we were before our evolution was speed up is unknown yet.although I doubt it will be big foot because they are bigger than humans you know

Nama Enki said:
You have asked this question about 6 times already,we do not know.it may have be either but what I know is Satan and the gods speed up our evolution process what we were before our evolution was speed up is unknown yet.although I doubt it will be big foot because they are bigger than humans you know
sorry,i thought nobody will answer from the first time,so i thought that if i was more pushy,i would get my answer easier

satanama666 said:
Nama Enki said:
sorry,i thought nobody will answer from the first time,so i thought that if i was more pushy,i would get my answer easier
Is no problem,I see your curious about it,but most of what we know now is just a scratch of our history,so all this is something we will uncover in time

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back