Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jordan Peterson on the JQ

In my opinion, I wouldn't want to discourage a person who was an sjw or almost one but definitely left leaning and finally waking up and they stumble upon this Peterson guy. Especially if they never even heard of the JQ subject. This would be adding to the discouragement of them trying to find truth by freaking them out. Some people have to take it easy when it comes to waking up because of how brainwashed they have been before. Even if it's at the normiest(?) level. The irony is the most promoted anti-sjws "scholars" are at lowest levels of information as it's super easy to destroy insane "points". Think of it as a child learning. It starts with some nonsense mixed in with a little bit of learning and is appealing to the child but as they mature they can handle more information but also see how ridiculous what they used to watch was. So as the person who is leaving the Left realized the simple fact that modern liberalism is nonsense then they'll be more open to deeper stuff eventually leading up to the JQ. Obviously a better way would be desired but imo sometimes we take what is available and use it to our advantage.

Though this is obviously better if a person is lucky enough to have someone who knows the Truth and guided by that person. Telling them to still keep an open mind when there are points that are outright false and can be proven to be false, the whole extreme individualism or the b.s. how xianity is needed to be civilized for example. For those that aren't so lucky to have such privilege that's where our online warfare comes in and why we should be at these videos of Shapiro, Peterson etc commenting and leaving links to our websites so those trying to wake up won't be sucked in into the trap of controlled opposition.

As easy it is to refute leftist points the same can be said about the right wing as long as we here provide the right information since a lot if not all the times these gate keepers are incredibly dishonest and/or hypocritical on key points like religion or Nazism and thankfully with the hard work our people have put into researching and providing so much information to us we can easily provide said info.

This is my own opinion of how to provide info to a "normie" using these gate-keeping kikes without shoving everything at their face at once and freaking them out but I would be glad to hear different point of views.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back